Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan (488 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good Afternoon wonderful house. Pls I hv this pretty damsel that I seriously want to marry. She have equally agreed to my proposal. I have taken her to my Parents too. I m planning to go and see her parents. But I went to one trusted man of God ( Prophet) and He said d Lady is not my wife. What will I do now?
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by dyadeleye(m): 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2018
Since the pastor said she is not the one, ask him to show you the right one nah.
Be guided bruh.. Follow your Instinct, use your brain.

Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2018
dyadeleye:
Since the pastor said she is not the one, ask him to show you the right one nah.
Be guided bruh.. Follow your Instinct, use your brain.
But d girl is good oo. Is right to marry by prophesy
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by dyadeleye(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2018
Okexidase:

By which prophecy sir?
Are you telling me you are not man enough to make vital decisions?
If she is good enough for you, stick to her and be prayerful...simple as that.
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by Chuks9000: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Guy, marriage is not preserved by what people say.
You need adequate money all through.
You also need a big heart for the stormy seasons.
Most importantly, are your values complimentary?
If she respects you and you love her, then go ahead and let God rule over your days and a family.
Re: SHOULD I Go AHEAD With The Marriage Plan by dyadeleye(m): 2:53pm On Aug 21, 2018

If you know you don't want people's opinion, you shouldn't have post nah... Which one is marry by prophesy again?.
Abeg hook me up with the girl if you want to follow your so called prophecy

(1) (Reply)

Can My Wife Cheat Me In Future ?pls Suggest / Depression Kicks In / At What Age Should A Child Be Told Whether He/she Is Adopted?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.