Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos (33638 Views)

Pre-wedding Shoot Of Two Nairalanders / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Massdamm(m): 3:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Ara dara a adago..... grin breast wey fall don fall
na wetin you go see bdat
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by CSTR1005: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
barallanee:
Haba,old uncle, king of grandfathers, daddy of beaters.. U still seem pained, bt its nt my fault that u big with smal brain na
okay.

If not for the fact that you are too little, with very little academic or professional experience or accomplishment, I would have known how to handle you.

Go and pass jamb first, while spelling like an invalid.

But I am sure one of these days, somebody in your street will beat you up.
Your parents that did not train you well will foot your hospital bills.
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by PrincessB1(f): 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
marttol:
kiss kiss kiss

By the way

*_What is a wedding?_*

*A wedding is a gathering of people where two people are thinking of sex and the rest of the people are thinking of food... grin grin grin
This is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by divineRx(f): 5:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anthonystark:
The breast has dropped like the value of naira against dollar cry
may God av mercy on u
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Queenserah26(f): 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by barallanee(f): 6:47am On Jul 08, 2018
CSTR1005:

okay.

If not for the fact that you are too little, with very little academic or professional experience or accomplishment, I would have known how to handle you.

Go and pass jamb first, while spelling like an invalid.

But I am sure one of these days, somebody in your street will beat you up.
Your parents that did not train you well will foot your hospital bills.
..... U seem pained
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by lacemose(m): 7:19am On Jul 08, 2018
who else tot it was our simi
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2018
Very pretty and handsome...nothing do you both.happy married life in advance jare tongue
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2018
Saff:
body shaming is too much on nl
but is true
Her breasstt hv fall yakata.
She is not suppose 2 expose it sinx it is no more gallant
Re: Simi And Jide’s Vibrant Pre-wedding Shoot, See Photos by cicikhemy(f): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Guys when will you stop slamming ladies and deal with you over soft buttocks and wrinkles balls due to consistent sex......WHEN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Val's Day: Ladies, Help A Guy With Low Cost, Tasteful Ideas / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Facebook Wed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.