Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started (33606 Views)

My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A New Year, A New Chapter. / Nairaland Couples Went For Movies Last Weekend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by realmindz: 12:11am On Dec 01, 2023
This time last year, I didn’t know I’d be married this year. A lot has happened in one year, met my wife in a strange manner, loved her and finally got married to her.

https://www.nairaland.com/7847420/how-met-fiancee

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection.

My wife is tall, ebony and in her early twenties. White sparkling teeth, bright eyes, always smiling. She’s the perfect gift to me. The wedding was simple yet beautiful. I am so fortunate to have her in my life.

And the best gift came after. Let me whisper it (I met her at home, tear rubber) cheesy

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by JASONjnr(m): 12:17am On Dec 01, 2023
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by cutecommend: 12:20am On Dec 01, 2023
You get luck...
"Virgins are new Bentley cars"...

137 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by budaatum: 12:24am On Dec 01, 2023
You may think you are talking about your wife whom you hope becomes the mother of your child but I must warn you that you are actually presenting yourself so satan meddles in your future which will be shortened thereby.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by realmindz: 1:02am On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:
You may think you are talking about your wife whom you hope becomes the mother of your child but I must warn you that you are actually presenting yourself so satan meddles in your future which will be shortened thereby.

Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Zonefree(m): 1:41am On Dec 01, 2023
Let me whisper it (I met her at home, tear rubber)

Where you waka go see virgin girl for this Nigeria shocked

You're one of the few blessed and luckiest men on earth.

Chastity is a great virtue. Virginity remains the greatest gift a woman can give her husband.

May God continue to bless your union.

232 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Felimax(m): 1:44am On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:
This time last year, I didn’t know I’d be married this year. A lot has happened in one year, met my wife in a strange manner, loved her and finally got married to her.

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection
My wife is tall, ebony and in her early twenties. White sparkling teeth, bright eyes, always smiling. She’s the perfect gift to me. The wedding was simple yet beautiful. I am so fortunate to have her in my life.
And the best gift came after. Let me whisper it (I met her at home, tear rubber) cheesy

Enjoy! Consider yourself a lucky man. Wives nor dey the market again o.

It was almost as if you were describing my wife with the only difference that her favourite food is Eba. She made life so easy for me. I celebrate with you.

In their early twenties is the best time to marry a woman. She will have a lot to learn from her husband and have every reason to respect you for that.

You are nothing but her lord?
Congratulations once more!

105 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Zonefree(m): 1:52am On Dec 01, 2023
budaatum:
Lonely and sad ENP, what has satan and this nonsense you wrote got to do with this beautiful thread?

45 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38am On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection

Didn't they teach you never count your eggs before they are hatched?

Did you not see Isreal DMW did the same thing? yet see all the ruckus he is making

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Karlifate: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2023
You kept mentioning... "my wife...", "her mom..."

Where's her father in all these

Or you've decided to relegate him

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by sunnitus: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
One of the best thing in marriage that can happen to any man is to marry a Virgin, the joy on that faithful night is something you've never experience before, that's the pride of Marriage.
Although I never asked for one but God in His infinite Mercy gave me one. So I can relate bro,
Congratulations 🎉🎉

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by DrAda(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
This post rubs me off the wrong way

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by mascot87(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
I tap from this in Jesus name. By this time next year, I also will be sharing my testimony in Jesus name. Amen

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Dexy4yah(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Men.... you love bleeping non virgins but want to marry virgins.

Hmmmmm

That shit no just clear me.....i know a guy that introduced smoking to his girlfriend...she became an addict....later the guy abandoned her and said he can't marry a lady that smokes. After many years of dating....he ended up marrying a different girl

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by MZEE01: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Karlifate:
You kept mentioning... "my wife...", "her mom..."

Where's her father in all these

Or you've decided to relegate him
keep quiet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by valentinenkem: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
What kind of rubber......how new is it?

1 Like

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Macdeey: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
angry

We just hope is not ALLOMMMM grin grin grin

Anyway cool I see no reason for displaying Private Life on Social media cool cool cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by jmoore(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Inasmuch I will marry a virgin, your post lacks substance.

There is a difference between marrying a virgin bride and meeting a virgin girl who you fornicated before marriage.

What the nonsense is 'I met her at home'? You can't meet good girls in the market, school?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by ImoleNaija: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023

Lucky you....you sha don tear the rubber grin.
It is well with your union.

How far about lady A?
Did she attend your wedding?

3 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Faposky95: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

I will like to keep my anonymity so unfortunately no pictures here. But I can give you a good description, she’s the last child and only daughter, so you know how she must have been pampered. Her mum was so emotional and she had tears roll down her cheek on the D-day, it was lovely though to see such wonderful connection.

Old car was once new... don't come running your emotional taps when latest specs hit town.
At least we go know.whether you be man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by ecolime(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations

Na to go do Thanksgiving remain

9 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Queengee: 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tear Rubber?
Damn stop objectifying women

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

lolz, hope no be another Isreal Vs HAMAS [SHEILLA ] matter grin cheesy
we married fellow, should we tell HIm? na xo i felt in my 1st marriage until i found masef givin it a trial again grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Chukwudi4naija(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Congratulations man
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by obembet(f): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
We wey be tested okay nko.... God remember us o

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Paraman: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
realmindz:

Have it at the back of your mind say Marriage no b by marrying tear rubber. I wish you best of luck in your marriage.

8 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Reminderz: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
"I am so fortunate to have her in my life."

hope she felt the same way about you?

20 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Tjra: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Queengee:
Tear Rubber?
Damn stop objectifying women
Na jealousy dey worry you. Talk true

8 Likes

Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Tito24: 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
😎
Re: Got Married Last Weekend, A New Chapter Started by Larrycool1234(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
DONT COME BACK AND START SHOUTING " MY WIFE DOESN'T LIKE SEX, SHE IS ALWAYS TIRED, SHE FEELS PAIN DURING SEX, ......"""

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I haven't had sex in 10 Years" - Genevieve Nnaji / Blogger Wakabobo Set To Marry Girlfriend Of Five Years (Photos) / My First Experience With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.