Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted (973 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Now So Lonely / Just So Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Caspery: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2010
Hi Nldrs,

I just need some encouragement. I feel so downcasted right now. Just got out of a long term relationship and although it's been like almost 2 months ago, i still sometimes feel lonely and depressed sometimes sad People around me are either getting into relationships or have been in stable relationships. You just get this feeling that you shouldn't be alone. Besides that, I'm still trying to get over my ex (which is kinda a bit slow). I don't know cry, just wanted to express myself to someone one might care.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Nenum(m): 8:17pm On Jun 09, 2010
hmmmmmmmmm.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by hollandis(f): 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2010
tongue
Get a vibrator
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by innerchild(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2010
DO YOU NEED ANOTHER LOVER?I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER ONE OK!
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by dre11(m): 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2010
Take a gun & shoot him, maybe u will now get over him.
She-ô-gbò
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by PokerFace(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2010
Time heals all wounds. Don't worry, you'll be fine. Just don't jump into the arms of the next available guy.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by okenwa(m): 8:44pm On Jun 09, 2010
@ poster
there is someone for everyone. do not carry contempt over ur broken relationship. we have all passed through that street. brace up. all hope is not gonebecause if u are meant for each other, u will both get back definitly
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by otokx(m): 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2010
how can someone be talking of going back, meant to be together bla bla bla. O girl move on with your life and next time sharp sharp. All this long term is just another wayo we dem dey use.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by femmy2010(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
Time definitely heal the wound and yours wont be different.
His loss would be another persons gain and better for it to have ended when it did than end sometime in the future when it would have had a worst devastating effect.
Fill your schedule with activities that leave little or no space for roaming on the past which is best left in its home(The past)
What matters now is making a plan today that would manifest sweetness for you tomoro.
Be expectant as your man that would always be yours is right aroud the corner.
God bless.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by DOnlooker(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
I do understand your pain. You will need time to get your mind off him. However, I believe it will be wrong to jump into a new relationship right now, that won't be fair to the new guy since you are probably still crying after your ex.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by femmy2010(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
Diamonds are forever so will your true love when it comes be with your forever.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Creamish(f): 9:12pm On Jun 09, 2010
just dont b in a hurry to get someone who'll help u forget him cos u'l b wit him for all d wrong reasons. . . select carefully. U'l survive babes. wink
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by indie22(f): 9:31pm On Jun 09, 2010
Heartbreaks really suck! Give it some time, it'll all pass, try doing things to take your mind off him, hang out with friends, throw yourself into work, studies or maybe a new project and hopefully in a couple of months you'll look back and wonder what you ever saw in him.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by femmy2010(m): 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2010
Very true.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by lallafati(f): 10:20pm On Jun 09, 2010
I totally understand what you're feeling right now. I'm slowly getting over my ex after over 4 years and many plans for the future. But believe me, things happen for a reason and its better now that if it had happened at a time when you guys could have been married. Take time for yourself, pamper yourself, try to enjoy being single, go out, make friends, have fun (in a wise manner),  Think abt the bright side of things: you dont have anybody to report to, dont have to take into acct anybody's feeling but your own, you can do whatever whenever. It's also a good time to reflect on yourself, things that you want out of life, out of a potential "next" relationship. It does get lonely, esp like u said when ppl are getting married around you, getting engaged, and all that good stuff. Thing is everybody has their own journey. Dont look around you, focus on yourself and use this time to turn the negative emotions and turn it into something positive, a driving force, a motivation. You'll be smiling about this a few months from now just like I am even though somedays are still more difficult than others, but you know what? that's life. Kick all that negativity to the left, get yourself together, pick up your pieces and head right into the future smiley  You'll be alright!
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
@poster
as much as breaking up is difficult, you have to understand that if your base all your idea on the fact that happiness can only happen with a mate then you failed miserably. its ok to be lonely but its also important to know that if you put all your eggs in one basket then when that basket breaks, your whole life will. you should look at yourself and find happiness RIGHT THERE, the man that comes along is just a bonus.
where are all your friends? why dont you go out and spend time with them? do something different that will keep your mind away from your ex. pick up a new hobby if you have to.

being in the situation that you are is no good because you may throw yourself at the first donkey that comes along just to be in a relationship and "seem" happy while you wont really be.
love yourself, be happy/proud for who you are, then you will have that fantastic smile on your face that will have any potential guy out there fall for you in no time. i doubt anyone will notice you when you are sad, crying feeling sorry for yourself.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by lallafati(f): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as much as breaking up is difficult, you have to understand that if your base all your idea on the fact that happiness can only happen with a mate then you failed miserably. its ok to be lonely but its also important to know that if you put all your eggs in one basket then when that basket breaks, your whole life will. you should look at yourself and find happiness RIGHT THERE, the man that comes along is just a bonus.
where are all your friends? why dont you go out and spend time with them? do something different that will keep your mind away from your ex. pick up a new hobby if you have to.

being in the situation that you are is no good because you may throw yourself at the first donkey that comes along just to be in a relationship and "seem" happy while you wont really be.
love yourself, be happy/proud for who you are, then you will have that fantastic smile on your face that will have any potential guy out there fall for you in no time. i doubt anyone will notice you when you are sad, crying feeling sorry for yourself.

Word! couldnt agree more!
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by luap: 12:06am On Jun 10, 2010
What my therapist recommended for me is to learn to enjoy being alone for a while. I would start off by doing things ALONE!!! Go see a movie alone. Go out dancing alone. Go Bowling. Just learn it. Than start social interaction with a Group of common interest, maybe a sport or something, but do it without a partner.

After all this for a while, you will learn to really find someone for love and not INSECURITY!!! Worked for me.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Pweety4me(f): 12:15am On Jun 10, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

Yu just say wat u gotta say & vamoose 9ice! cheesy smiley
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Jun 10, 2010
Poster. . .

Sucks for you!
tongue
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by LADYEAGLE: 3:33am On Jun 10, 2010
i know what you mean especially when you are truely in love and was ready to keep a long relationship it breaks, it hurts my dear, just get over it chat with people, listen to your favourite music,take your time to go into a new relationship.Goodluck.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 10, 2010
Caspery:

Hi Nldrs,

I just need some encouragement. I feel so downcasted right now. Just got out of a long term relationship and although it's been like almost 2 months ago, i still sometimes feel lonely and depressed sometimes sad People around me are either getting into relationships or have been in stable relationships. You just get this feeling that you shouldn't be alone. Besides that, I'm still trying to get over my ex (which is kinda a bit slow). I don't know cry, just wanted to express myself to someone one might care.

If u r hot, intelligent and interesting 2 b wif, then drs a remedy 4 u.Hook up wif me and I will personally get some sunshine back in2 ur life(as strictly a friend though),
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Tinksh(f): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2010
I feel for you!! I understand that right now you feel like you will never be good again but you will. You will look back and see why you guys broke up and it will of been for the best. I know it doesnt feel like it right now but its true that time heals.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Onchedu(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2010
Brace urself. Things just myt get a lot worse than they already are before they start getting better. Even that depends on U. Just go thru the motions and stay ontop of things.

Hard luck.
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2010
Tink_sh:

I feel for you!! I understand that right now you feel like you will never be good again but you will. You will look back and see why you guys broke up and it will of been for the best. I know it doesnt feel like it right now but its true that time heals.

Time and the rit kind of peops around her. dts key
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by Caspery: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2010
Wow you guys smiley I never knew there were real caring people on here. I really want to appreciate you all for your concern and encouragement. I feel much better after reading some of your posts. I know there is more to life and things can only get better. I just have to forge ahead and cherish the good people (like my family & friends) that God has put in my life. I'll get through this.

Thanks again, Love you guyz smiley
Re: I Feel So Lonely & Downcasted by slex(m): 8:42pm On Jun 10, 2010
@caspery sorry, just had a 6 yr relationship break up but i have moved on i have a new gal now, so if i can so can u pele,

(1) (Reply)

I Will 4gyv Her If Fcuks Some1 Else / Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. / My Boyfriend Is An Alqaeda Agent: He Says He Come To 9ja Seeking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.