Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,902 members, 7,821,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. (974 Views)

How A Girl Landed Me A Hot Slap / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady? / He Gave Me A Key To His Apartment - What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Sirfly: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2011
Ignore her, act like she doesnt exist, show no interest. She will slowly crawl to u wantin to get to

knoe u more. Give her a bone to chew on and slowly she well be yours.

ladies dont like thirsty men who seem desperate to know them.

This works like charm for me , you dono how many hot ladies i have landed using this method.

ps, helps if u have swagg.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Topsoldier: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2011
It is true that gurls like being treated like trashes but it doesn't work all the tyme. Maybe it

works for u becoss u re cool. angry
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Sirfly: 6:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
Topsoldier:

Maybe it

works for u becoss u re cool. angry

cool cool cool
cool cool cool
cool cool cool
cool cool cool
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by MMM2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 11, 2011
op
money is d only key 2 get any Womanliness. wink
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Sirfly: 6:54pm On Jun 11, 2011
M M M:

op
money is d only key 2 get any Womanliness. wink

does that work for ugly guys like u?
smiley
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by MMM2(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2011
op

u need 2 c me,

am so sexy. undecided
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Sirfly: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2011
M M M:

op

u need 2 c me,

am so sexy.  undecided

i don't drool over guys' pic so i will say no thank u i don't need to see u.however can invite reality101 to your

pics, he the transgendered will sure fall for it.
undecided
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by upendo98(f): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2011
It is called 'REVERSE DATING PSYCHOLOGY.

For example, to make a donkey move forward, you pull back on it. Good for ladies playing hard to get.

How to do it

1.Avoid always being available.
2.Act partially disinterested.
3.Mention the idea of someone else. eg if she says she cant go movie tell her u got smbody else in mind.Leave her guessing.
4.Issue a challenge. Tell her she cant do something and see her try to prove she can.[/b]

Ooops am a lady and know this game men play. They just manipulate your mind and voila your done. However some ladies are smart.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
Sir-fly:

i don't drool over guys' pic so i will say no thank u i don't need to see u.however can invite reality101 to your

pics, he the transgendered will sure fall for it.
undecided

Quit stalking me kid. .  Go play with your mates. I have never seen people talking about who they hate rather they talk much about their hero(s) which is exactly what I am to you. But sorry I don't like you n never talk about you. So get the bleep off my backside cuz all u can get to eat off of it is poo poo.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by snowdrops(m): 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
oh, its the eccentric sir fly. you never cease to amaze and amuse us.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Dyt(f): 8:10pm On Jun 11, 2011
Tehehehehe
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by 190: 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2011
Everybody seem to confirm Reality101 aka (Innocent) as gay

wats up with that shocked shocked
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by iice(f): 6:49am On Jun 12, 2011
Classic case of DIDs.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by ektbear: 7:04am On Jun 12, 2011
That stuff never works for me. I try to be myself. And if they show no interest, then on to the next one.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by 190: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2011
iice:

Classic case of DIDs.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Dsense(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2011
OP

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by ceeplus(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
Nawaooh
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by sistajay(f): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2011
Love is a game - the most wonderful game ever invented. Play to win, play hard to get abi? Poster, your suggestions dont work on all ladies. Its a case of win some lose some!!
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by malaria(f): 3:54pm On Jun 12, 2011
@op it works 4 u cos u get d same kind ọf flirt lyk u.no decent woman will notice such act birds of a feather congregate d nearest promixty.
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by runsgirl: 5:51pm On Jun 12, 2011
@Poster,
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by snowdrops(m): 7:24pm On Jun 12, 2011
runsgirl. we are waiting
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by 190: 7:26pm On Jun 12, 2011
runsgirl:

@Poster,

The key to landing yourself a hot woman is a keyboard and it's only a mouse click away. wink Coming Soon!
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by MMM2(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
sir-GAY sorry sir-ify
i thought by now u 4 be mod 4 NL. angry
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by snowdrops(m): 7:42pm On Jun 12, 2011
M M M:

sir-GAY sorry sir-ify
i thought by now u 4 be mod 4 NL. angry
why would he be one?
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by MMM2(m): 7:57pm On Jun 12, 2011
snowdrops
i saw his dry advertisement. undecided
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by snowdrops(m): 7:59pm On Jun 12, 2011
which one is that ie dry ad?
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 13, 2011
Hehe, I always tell men not to worry. The 'hot' ladies of yesteryears who played hard to get in their prime and most desirable years are now in churches praying to God to send them men / husbands now that eligible bachelors that were passed up by them are going to younger women. I see it all the time. Women only have a certain time window to play hard to get. Then the advantage swings over to the men.

So ladies, keep playing hard. Dont stop until you get to the ripe age of 30+. Then your prince charming will be even more interested grin grin
Re: Key To Landing Yourself A Hot Woman. by MsPotato(f): 2:40am On Jun 13, 2011
Nonsense. if you ignore me do u even think I have time for u? undecided I dont fall for men that easily puleaseeee undecided

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is An Alqaeda Agent: He Says He Come To 9ja Seeking / Guys Can U Marry Woman That Senior You Senior With 23year / What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.