Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o (10767 Views)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / What I Saw In A Brothel / See What I Saw In My Hubby’s Phone, I'll Skin That Bitch Alive - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Alwaysking: 5:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
I went to my friend house after he invited me to come so we can gist. since it has been long I went there and I'm in town. after gisting I took his laptop to check for some latest movies, since he's a movie freak, and always have the latest movies downloaded. when I clicked on a folder I saw arrays of sex videos and pictures of girls nudes, nigga have hammered, jeez! to even think I know most of these girls. big girls I was gobsmacked.

chai! I don't know why girls of nowadays are these senseless and Stvpid, why would you send pictures of your nude to someone that isn't your husband. why? what are girls of these days turning to? and to even think I know a girl in one of the picture, her father is a known pastor and she will be forming innocent... Infact what my eyes saw I can't say it. I was just shaking my head.

7 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by amaniro: 5:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
girls from time immemorial from time on set don't have sense, imagine one girl, she pissed me off and expect me to beg her, when am not her husband, mtchewwgrin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by DuBLINGreenb(m): 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
I'm equally gobsmacked at how highly you think of people, placing them on pedestals some will say you are jealous, jobless, too young or naive

8 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Alwaysking: 5:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
I'm equally gobsmacked at how highly you think of people, placing them on pedestals some will say you are jealous, jobless, too young or naive
Let them think whatever they want to, dey won't stop me from saying the truth, they are useless.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
so many of these babes MUST send nudes to get the handouts they require from these dudes...... they sometimes even send nudes WILLINGLY, in order for the dude to get enticed by these babes sexy bits.

btw, in this day and age, showing your tittays and aass has no value any longer. so many will gladly walk nekkid, in the name of fashion (and Kim K nonsense)

9 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by hisgrace090: 5:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Women and one way traffic pattern of thinking! For them looking back is a waist of time.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Hisduchess(f): 6:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
hisgrace090:
Women and one way traffic pattern of thinking! For them looking back is a waist of time.

biko dont generalize cos thats the last freaking thing I ll be caught doing.am gonna be famous and rich tomorrow so I don't want anybody coming to spoil my famousness biko with blackmail and scandals.anyway Igbo girls dey get sense Shaa we dey respect our body.

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Sadiyaene(f): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
Children full for here angry

3 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by naijacentric(m): 7:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sadiyaene:
Children full for here angry
may u not be destroyed
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by ednut1(m): 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
Where is the evidence this happened
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Sadiyaene(f): 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
naijacentric:
may u not be destroyed

I know right, grin grin it is well with your soul embarassed

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by naijacentric(m): 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sadiyaene:

I know right, grin grin it is well with your soul embarassed
yama yama

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Sadiyaene(f): 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
naijacentric:
yama yama

I know not what u mean nigga sad sad make me understand jooh

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by ikennamadu1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sadiyaene:

dem done kick u go Bangladesh before

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by jbazic(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2018
Make i see d pics abeg!
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by jorion(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
c dis op wan use our head. u dey lie joor. bloody liar. go to ur friends laptop n bring back evidence.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by heed101(m): 9:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hisduchess:

biko dont generalize cos thats the last freaking thing I ll be caught doing.am gonna be famous and rich tomorrow so I don't want anybody coming to spoil my famousness biko with blackmail and scandals.anyway Igbo girls dey get sense Shaa we dey respect our body.
. Yimu �. By the time smart guy handle you, show u what u r lacking, buy u Abubakar suya, you will def lose thatvsense grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
Alwaysking:
I went to my friend house after he invited me to come so we can gist. since it has been long I went there and I'm in town. after gisting I took his laptop to check for some latest movies, since he's a movie freak, and always have the latest movies downloaded. when I clicked on a folder I saw arrays of sex videos and pictures of girls nudes, nigga have hammered, jeez! to even think I know most of these girls. big girls I was gobsmacked.

chai! I don't know why girls of nowadays are these senseless and Stvpid, why would you send pictures of your nude to someone that isn't your husband. why? what are girls of these days turning to? and to even think I know a girl in one of the picture, her father is a known pastor and she will be forming innocent... Infact what my eyes saw I can't say it. I was just shaking my head.
Have you finish shaking your head?

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by okachie1(m): 10:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
brightmac:
Have you finish shaking your head?
grin grin grin grin grin Em head still dey shake. Idiot boy like him

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by naijacentric(m): 10:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sadiyaene:

ina sunki fa!
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Kennyprince: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hisduchess:

This is the worst comment i have seen. igbo girls ke! miss cumcumber still fresh in our minds o

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by LexngtonSteele: 10:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hisduchess:

Igbo girls like Lady Cucumber grin

2 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by SamgoldBaba: 11:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Make I tell u sumtin, sumtims I don't blame illiterates that do not support feminine education..this is what western education has turned d world into..
BookHARAM Overto You
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Alariiwo: 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2018
It is not a new thing.. a lot of married women here have boyfriends on Nairaland they send nudes to.

Most just enjoy being stvpid.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by saintol(m): 3:53am On Jul 07, 2018
Keep shaking your head ooo but don't shake it too much.
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Sadiyaene(f): 4:03am On Jul 07, 2018
ikennamadu1:

dem done kick u go Bangladesh before

Nooo undecided
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Sadiyaene(f): 4:08am On Jul 07, 2018
naijacentric:
ina sunki fa!

Y is dis happening cry cry
Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Hisduchess(f): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2018
heed101:
. Yimu �. By the time smart guy handle you, show u what u r lacking, buy u Abubakar suya, you will def lose thatvsense grin

am no more a teen or small girl.I have come across plenty smart guys but I thank God I often outsmart them.life in its own entirety is a decision. so u decide how u want ur life

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Hisduchess(f): 6:30am On Jul 07, 2018
LexngtonSteele:

Igbo girls like Lady Cucumber grin
lies

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Hisduchess(f): 6:32am On Jul 07, 2018
Kennyprince:
This is the worst comment i have seen. igbo girls ke! miss cumcumber still fresh in our minds o
Lol. biko Igbo girls are a bit decent.cucumber girl wanted fame therefore her behavior.

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by Abex20: 7:09am On Jul 07, 2018
@Hisduchess am sorry u don't know wot ur saying, igbo and South South grls are d most shameless in this country, they open thier legs at will so far they get a little token. Every where u see DEM they are always semi naked or half naked

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe What I Saw In My Friend Laptop :o by naijacentric(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2018
Sadiyaene:

Y is dis happening cry cry
lol goodmorning have a nice day

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Love Doesn't Cost A Thing" Is A Lie! / Get Free Airtime If U Answer Dis 3 Questions Correctly / Nigerians Blast Club Girl For Exposing Too Much Cleavage [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.