Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,985 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. (45062 Views)

What's That Red Flag You Are Secretly Attracted To In The Opposite Gender / What's The Biggest Red Flag You Ever Spotted At The Start Of A New Relationship? / My fiancee Finds It Difficult To Cook & Do House Chores, Is This A Red Flag? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2023
Yes, the red flag. As for me after one month into relationship madam don go pierce all ears and nose with leg chain, i ask am say why u go do all this without informing me madam say she want to suprise me, i say you no suprise me na shock you shock me, after that incident i just lost interest in her but unknown to her because she get tight puna and i still want to chop am small. precious anywhere you are i enjoy our sex.

178 Likes 13 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by taylor89(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2023
Na me be the red flag

Infact i be red campaign billboard banner

When you hear your parents talk about run away from wrong partners na me them dey talk about

I have tried relationships two times now

I mean I gave all of me & money time at the end I get served

Ever since then I’ve lost feelings towards women and I’m on my revenge mission

Women are not worth it

As a guy just imagine how many people serious babe or fiancé you don knack

No rejoice brother na so them dey knack your own

Like that woman you treat like egg and lose appetite when her number doesn’t go on weekends is what some guy somewhere doesn’t value

That your babe you dey see like prayer point another guy wey no even reach you dey avoid her cal after sex

259 Likes 22 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Padipadi(m): 9:57am On Jun 15, 2023
Cheating. She visits guys house and sleep over and tell me nothing happen. I do like say I don hear.
I fûck my own fûck, pursue her. I can't eat left over

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 10:12am On Jun 15, 2023
I don't know why, i always have zero feelings for girls always going closer to men, because i have done it my self with different girls, it is very easy for man and woman to have sex and you will not know
Padipadi:
Cheating. She visits guys house and sleep over and tell me nothing happen. I do like say I don hear.

151 Likes 15 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by brain54(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
I once dated this girl…

Less than 2 weeks into the relationship. (We were still getting to know each other) She called one day…

I was too busy so I couldn’t take her call. My intention was to call back when less busy but somehow I didn’t get to returning her call.

She called many times during the day and somehow I saw the call but it was always at an unsuitable time.

I finally was free later that evening… I can’t remember if she called again or I called but the first thing she said when she/I picked was “ THUNDER FIRE YOU !“ followed by ***##%%%^^* and then more explicives. For close to a minute i calmly listened to her go on. She insulted my full generation… no one left out.

I was shocked. I couldn’t say anything because I expected her to wait for an explanation. She didn’t even allow me say anything.

She dropped the call… I didn’t call back. The next day she called to apologize (I had already seen her real character) but I never called or saw her again and the relationship died a natural death.

I no want hot tempered woman when go Dey knock my head for house Abeg.

She sounded violent too… like if I was present physically she for press my neck.

I no fit shout!

496 Likes 42 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Reminderz: 10:37am On Jun 15, 2023
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some were also displaying slay queen's attitude..

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something serious with..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

2) check her sexual history.. have a background check on her

3) check her family background and how United they are in her family... if they are disunited, it's better to back off..

4) if she has any tattoo and multiple piercings, dump that b!tch

5) check her social media account and see her activities, what she posts, likes, follows and mostly her comments.. she will sooner or later reveal her true self..

6) check her relationship with her family especially with her dad and brothers

7) if she's generally lazy and can't cook, dump her!

8 ) if she doesn't take care of herself or generally dirty with her space, dump her!

9) if she has more male friends and mostly seen around men, a red flag...

10) if she has no problem revealing her body, dump her...

11) if she has the "my body, my choice" attitude, dump her..

12) if she always posts too much of herself on social media, it's a red flag.. unless she's posting for business... it shows she's insecure and not confident, someone always looking for validation from strangers to feel good... that's not who to be with... date someone who's confident with herself

13) if she bleaches, dump her!

14) if she has olosho close friends or friends displaying oloshoic attributes, dump her!

357 Likes 35 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
I don't know why, i always have zero feelings for girls always going closer to men, because i have done it my self with different girls, it is very easy for man and woman to have sex and you will not know
They will want to defend their actions and say all men are not like u... Hilarious 😂😂😂

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Goalnaldo(m): 10:46am On Jun 15, 2023
When she came with powerbank to our first date..i just knew that just like her iphone 6 battery, our relationship wont last.

165 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
I just have trust issue with girls because of the weird things i have done with few, the worst side is they are even ready to swear with u,[quote author=Runnerzz post=123809596]
They will want to defend their actions and say all men are not like u... Hilarious

15 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Brainmytool: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2023
Small thing she don hold my pim pim. Small hug she go hold my pim pim dey drag am. grin

I leave am, make person pikin no go comot my pim pim. Na my pim pim, no be me and she dey share am. grin

no be wey e end o. Small play she go bite my laps and goosebumps go fill my body. I think sey na play we dey play until she start to dey bite nipple. Na wen i leave kpata kpata.
Becos i know sey she fit strangle me one day and na only son i be. I no like rough play atal. grin

156 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 10:51am On Jun 15, 2023
I swear u funny
Goalnaldo:
When she came with powerbank to our first date..i just knew that just like her iphone 6 battery, our relationship wont last.

6 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
.on her way to come spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

.the werey came to my office, collect her phone on Thursday come wait till next day to ask me for the 4k ..... I just laugh send am the money.... close her file immediately.....
. Took a while for her to get the memo....she still get mind dey ask me when I go come see her aunt.... Aunt koor... Grandmother niii..

312 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
I just have trust issue with girls because of the weird things i have done with few, the worst side is they are even ready to swear with u,
They will swear even if u catch them under penis sweating and being pounded, they will still try to explain to u its not what u saw. And a man who is an imbe.cile will start doubting what he saw like maybe it's his imagination grin

162 Likes 18 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by KingDash09(m): 11:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Lol.. omo the babe don see world bank
advanceDNA:
.on her way to spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

.the werey came to my office, collect her phone on Thursday come wait till next day to ask me for the 4k ..... I just laugh send am the money.... close her file immediately.....
. Took a while for her to get the memo....she still get mind dey ask me when I go come see her aunt.... Aunt koor... Grandmother niii..

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 11:03am On Jun 15, 2023
I swear, that is why as a man if you dey hear rumour say you girl they cheat, make you no take it as big deal no matter how decent she is, that is their way
Runnerzz:

They will swear even if u catch them under penis sweating and being pounded, they will still try to explain to u its not what u saw. And a man who is an slowpoke will start doubting what he saw like maybe it's his imagination grin

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Tenrack: 11:58am On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:
.on her way to spend the weekend I say make she buy stuff, total of 4k ....during her visit her phone fell and screen broke when she was chatting and laffing hysterically with her friend ...she use style drop the phone under pillow on Monday when she dey go so that na me go fix am....no wahala...I help am fix her screen for 39k ...

swear out two na same thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Sanguine(f): 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
brain54:
I once dated this girl…

Less than 2 weeks into the relationship. (We were still getting to know each other) She called one day…

I was too busy so I couldn’t take her call. My intention was to call back when less busy but somehow I didn’t get to returning her call.

She called many times during the day and somehow I saw the call but it was always at an unsuitable time.

I finally was free later that evening… I can’t remember if she called again or I called but the first thing she said when she/I picked was “ THUNDER FIRE YOU !“ followed by ***##%%%^^* and then more explicives. For close to a minute i calmly listened to her go on. She insulted my full generation… no one left out.

I was shocked. I couldn’t say anything because I expected her to wait for an explanation. She didn’t even allow me say anything.

She dropped the call… I didn’t call back. The next day she called to apologize (I had already seen her real character) but I never called or saw her again and the relationship died a natural death.

I no want hot tempered woman when go Dey knock my head for house Abeg.

She sounded violent too… like if I was present physically she for press my neck.

I no fit shout!

You dodged a grenade bro!
So glad for you. 👍
No matter what, crass uncouthness is a huge turnoff. An absolute NO NO!

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Starz825(m): 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
talented321:
I swear, that is why as a man if you dey hear rumour say you girl they cheat, make you no take it as big deal no matter how decent she is, that is their way
That's the beauty of redpill ... don't let the actions and inactions of a lady dey surprise you.... always expect/project it... before they happen...cos Ladies will always be ladies....

I say after bible...na redpill ...

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by brain54(m): 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Sanguine:

You dodged a grenade!
So glad for you. 👍
No matter what, crass uncouthness a huge turnoff. An absolute NO NO!
Thanks sanguine…

3 Likes

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by talented321: 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bitter truth is woman na woman, if she can fall in love with u, it is possible she can fall in love with another man and once she don fall in love she go mumu no matter how decent she is. I love men who know their worth sha
Starz825:

That's the beauty of redpill ... don't let the actions and inactions of a lady dey surprise you.... always expect/project it... before they happen...cos Ladies will always be ladies....

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by ThatrealestApex: 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2023
That girl is damn boring meeeeehn, we were even still on talking stage sef,

Anytime I'm around, the normal vibes I can give someone would be missing (Coz I'm highly extroverted) I don't know if it's because of the way she replies or something.

I just decided that NO, this stuff won't continue, like, it won't work. sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by advanceDNA: 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
Tenrack:
swear out two na same thing.

??
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Hidewell(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2023
Played the feminist card on me and I had to leave to save my head. It was too extreme for me....

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Skiborobo(f): 2:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
He was stingy een. My God!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by flexxyworld(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2023
Padipadi:

Bros, you lied when you say you don't eat left over, cus what she served you was also left over. Be man enuf to move on or walk away. It's called integrity. Especially when you define standard, let's live by it.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Starz825:

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Mantilla(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2023
Babe like fetish stuffs...
Jezz me i just run ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by LordIsaac(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2023
It was giving out her phone number to any fellow who as much as said she was beautiful. Eventually, it ended with telling a guy 'I love you too' on the phone while rubbing my head... grin

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by b3llo(m): 3:10pm On Jun 15, 2023
Reminderz:
okay... let's do this.

the red flag I can say I noticed from the person I once had something with that I knew we weren't going to last was having a bad sexual history... some where also displaying slay queen's attitude..

some might find this funny but always check these with the woman you intend having something with..

1) check how religious she is... I mean someone that's truly religious and prays well very not just the churchy person... they are generally submissive and have preserved values...

2) check her sexual history.. have a background check on her

3) check her family background and how United they are in her family... if they are disunited, it's better to back off..

4) if she has any tattoo and multiple piercings, dump that b!tch

5) check her social media account and see her activities, what she posts, likes, follows and mostly her comments.. she will sooner or later reveal her true self..

6) check her relationship with her family especially with her dad and brothers

7) if she's generally lazy and can't cook, dump her!

8 ) if she doesn't take care of herself or generally dirty with her space, dump her!

9) if she has more male friends and mostly seen around men, a red flag...

10) if she has no problem revealing her body, dump her...

11) if she has the "my body, my choice" attitude, dump her..

12) if she always posts too much of herself on social media, it's a red flag.. unless she's posting for business... it shows she's insecure and not confident, someone always looking for validation from strangers to feel good... that's not who to be with... date someone who's confident with herself

13) if she bleaches, dump her!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by goodmike7: 3:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

some girls are just senseless and naturally foolish..Imagine the reason for losing a man, just imagine oo..In he mind, she did nothing wrong oo.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Deeprooted: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin
Re: The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. by Gattuzo05: 3:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
She potrayed a good character in the first three weeks of the relationship, later I realized tlshe can drink a whole crate , 12 bottles of any beer , no specific brand. Any gin , rum, vodka name it. But her good character kept me going and I think I can work on her drink habit. Fast forward to third month, she told me one day when we were watching a movie (sex scene) together that she prefer rough sex, like someone to hang her leg with rope , stuff her mouth with clothes, do anything to make her uncomfortable and keep nacking her, I asked her again if she was serious and she said yeah. Later that night , I tried it with her and she was happy, she drank 4 or more bottles of Goldberg that night during the romp. It was during the course of us having the sex that she made a statement that still rings in my ears till today...she said " Ki nti é ri Igbo dié puff bayii" ( make I see small Indian hemp smoke) I smiled over it like nothing happened knowing fully well that I can't continue with her because she has the skill of shocking you with weird habit of hers gradually without thinking it's a big deal.

97 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Physically Challenged Lady Set To Wed In Akwa Ibom State / "My Cook, My ATM": Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.