Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron (58785 Views)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thebwoy:
Na only for Instagram u fit slam am
Go to Aso rock and say it.

Rubbish
how many times have your dad been to as o rock

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by SheikhMuniru(m): 11:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
YOU DEY COMPARE BUBU WITH MACRON, IS LIKE COMPARING ANIMAL WITH GOD...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
I agree with his sentiment. Whether you vote or not, Nigeria is still going to be a shithole country. All the leaders are money-hungry anyways. Their aim is just to store up wealth for themselves and generation unborn.

They don't give a shiit about the masses. Nor do they care for our crumbling nation.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by gabe1234(m): 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Alariiwo: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
What does a foolish drug addict like Burna know??

PMB came at the right time and has so far impressed us.
When time is right, youths will take over.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Luminee(f): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:
what about trump, the American president.... he is 72..... to me its not based on age. but on intelligent initiatives to move the state forward !

True but Buhari lacks intelligence and hence cannot move the state forward

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Dasherz(f): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
if u understand the post beyond the context u will see that it is way beyond the age thing ... Nigeria's political system is full of recycled thieves ... a Governor loots a state is is voted into the national house as a senator sooner or later he will be voted as a president ... recycled system .. recycled oldies ...

mayweather145:
what about trump, the American president.... he is 72..... to me its not based on age. but on intelligent initiatives to move the state forward !
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by CDCEO001: 11:20pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:
He is not just talking about age, he is telling you also that is same people still ruling since then till now.
When did Trump become a politician?
If Trump was American president when Buhari was Nigerian president back then, Trump wouldn't still come back to rule America again.
If you leave Buhari, he will put Nigeria in his pocket and rule forever.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
-List a problem
-Doesn't want to solve the problem

This is why white people don't respect us.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by oludarekehinde(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2018
Bitter truth
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Hienna(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
true talk
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Diso60090(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:

DT fit collect your wife
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:31pm On Jul 06, 2018
Letenwam:
While other Nigerian celebrities have launched online campaigns for Nigerians to get their PVC to vote in the 2019 general elections, Nigerian dancehall singer, Burna Boy has disclosed that he won't be voting.

Burna Boy who have reason for his decison, disclosed that Nigeria have youths who are too scared to fight for their future. According to him, people who think they can implement change by voting for same crop of old politicians are delusional and are part of the problem.

Burna Boy also took a swipe at President Buhari, who received President Emmanuel Macron of France during his recent visit to Nigeria. It is alleged that President Emmanuel Macron was only 6 years old when President Buhari was Nigeria's head of state, fast forward to 2018, President Buhari is still in power.

Read Burna Boy's statement via his Instastory below

https://lailasnews.com/ill-not-vote-in-2019-burna-boy-says-slams-president-buhari/

This is why I personally think Buhari should continue not because I hate or dislike Burna boy no.
It is because I think the youths lack the personal capacity to be what they ought to be without copy and pasting,what I mean is, the youths of this country lack the capacity to think and originate their own ideas and vision without copying and pasting.
They act more like zombies than those who can look at things critically and think out possible soluions not this misguided thirst for leadership positions.
What I personally thinkthe youth should be fighting for is more invest in human capacity that is,education and this will automatically pave the way forwhat they are busy jostling for othrerwise they are simply after mirage.
The likes of Gen Murtala Mohammed,Gen Yakubu Gowon,Chief Obafemi Awolowo,Nnamdi Azikwe,Sardauna of Sokoto,Anthony Enahoro and their likes became leaders in their youths not because they were busy with music and entertainent and how many ladies they were able to mount,but because they had the grey matter which they got through education.
They were visionaires not just that,but great planners.

Unfortunately the ones who are speaking for the youths are not by anyway good enough or moral examples who can only scream on the net without real substance.
And I am guessing if Emmanuel Macron did not become president of France some or even most of these youth won't shout this their lame "youth this, youth that" slogan.

The youths should fix themselves before asking forwhat they are not ready for.
And in all honesty,I am not seeing any youth who has this capacity among us.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by ogakizito(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:

Trump was not a former head of state of America some 30+ years ago and still managed to get elected to be current president.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by kabarka(m): 11:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:

What is the TRUE age of our president.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by LieutenantBOBO: 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
jclassiq:

tenure, bro

Correction taken

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Instead of you to start motivating the youth by leading by an example you are spewing rubbish saying you are not going to vote is that what will solved the situation.. all this our so called celebrity is time for them to receive sense really.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by manuye: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
i like ur question, what can we do? well for me let all the youth leave dos evil politicians to do dere election nd lead dere self's. then for BB i ll beg u to contact the president one on one nd express ur feelings to him maybe he may listen to u nd stop bothering us plsssss
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
I don dash INEC my PVC I have never voted and I never will. They will still rig it to keep one old aboki carcass in power so why bother myself with all the stress and hassles of it all. God's kingdom is the best.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:

I understand what your point is but then again isn't trump also considered a failure by most americans, I feel like there's a correlation somewhere.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by LZAA: 11:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Alariiwo:
What does a foolish drug addict like Burna know??

PMB came at the right time and has so far impressed us.
When time is right, youths will take over.

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by SirLakes: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

My dear, Bruna is not an internet gangster whose power ends online.

If you think I'm lying, ask Mr. 2kay
He will explain it better.

There is time for everything.
And it's not yet time for him to go to Aso Rock.

Exactly, Mr 2kay can explain better LMAO grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Toluensdollars(m): 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thebwoy:
Na only for Instagram u fit slam am Go to Aso rock and say it.
Rubbish
U are part of d problem. He's saying d real thing
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by McAausim: 11:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
shocked
nairaman66:
Nigerians that fall into the youth category are senseless and stvpid!! These politicians have been scamming us everyday with different promises and political parties!

Can’t we burn this country to the ground?? People are dying everyday, there is hunger in the land, you can’t even have peace in this fvcking shithole! No light, no roads, economy is standstill, bad leaders, nepotism, evil policemen and corrupt police force!

There is nothing good about Nigeria as a country! Nothing!! Not even air to breathe!! Which I have the capacity to start a revolution!!

Our elders have failed us....

Calm down everything gonna be all right get your PVC and vote wisely coming

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am not voting too. I have not seen any credible candidate. Not even the Sahara Reporter's hypocrite nor Atiku deserves to be elected.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by webmoney1: 11:57pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
mayweather145:

trump is a different spice to the game.someone who never held any single political office and was not on the corridor of power..
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by dapelua(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Thebwoy:
Na only for Instagram u fit slam am Go to Aso rock and say it.
Rubbish
is a lie you can talk anywhere... dis is a freedom is speech...
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by DilyAtlantis: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2018
Thebwoy:

Rubbish

You are an illiterate. That's your problem.
Do you ever know with our voices we can pull this government down? You're part of Nigeria problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Kemvil77: 12:05am On Jul 07, 2018
So unfortunate we found ourselves in this situation.... Irrespective of age, comparing @DonaldTrump to @Mbuhari is incomparable.. Trump has the Capacity. (A Wall Street Man) while the later is a Herdsman... Phewww

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:07am On Jul 07, 2018
Thebwoy:

Rubbish

He has said his own. You that know the road to Aso Rock should go and slam there. Or tell us what else you are doing that is not rubbish to make our country better like France.
Cheers.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:09am On Jul 07, 2018
mayweather145:

Does Buhari have any?
Does any of the antiquated fossils trying to replace him have any?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Man Afia Schwarzenegger Was Caught In Bed With (Photos) / Patoranking Acquires A N85Million Lamborgini Urus 2020 / Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.