Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,511 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron (58792 Views)

DJ Cuppy Sparks Relationship Rumors With Emmanuel Dennis (pics) / Laycon Reacts As Instablog Compares Him With Vector / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Automatic3444(m): 12:12am On Jul 07, 2018
nairaman66:
Nigerians that fall into the youth category are senseless and stvpid!! These politicians have been scamming us everyday with different promises and political parties!

Can’t we burn this country to the ground?? People are dying everyday, there is hunger in the land, you can’t even have peace in this fvcking shithole! No light, no roads, economy is standstill, bad leaders, nepotism, evil policemen and corrupt police force!

There is nothing good about Nigeria as a country! Nothing!! Not even air to breathe!! Which I have the capacity to start a revolution!!

Guy u dey vex oooo.... Monkey don swallow my PVC

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:15am On Jul 07, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:
Truth is, there's no point stressing one's self to vote again in this country.

Which ever side you pick, which ever party you pick, it's still the same bullshit that you'll get.

The same problems just with a different name!
Everything is bleeped!

95% of Nigerians changed from PDP to APC and now, they're planning on changing from APC back to PDP.

Or is there any other political party out there?
As far as I'm concerned, there are only two political parties in Nigeria. All others are just get togethers.

So, what's the point of voting if it's still thesame corruption & hardship we're going to get.

Or is it that the hardship of the previous tenure was better than that of this tenure? Because I'm not understanding.

You will understand when you join a political party and sacrifice your own money and time to get the people you want as viable candidates whom you will campaign for vigorously.
Are you ready to do that and convince others in your family and among your friends to do likewise?
Abi, how do you think that Macron became president with a brand new political party? How do you think that Obama emerged as the Democrats candidate against a political titan like Hillary Clinton?
Maybe you are just happy to complain alone like Buhari whom you are complaining about
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:17am On Jul 07, 2018
nairaman66:
Nigerians that fall into the youth category are senseless and stvpid!! These politicians have been scamming us everyday with different promises and political parties!

Can’t we burn this country to the ground?? People are dying everyday, there is hunger in the land, you can’t even have peace in this fvcking shithole! No light, no roads, economy is standstill, bad leaders, nepotism, evil policemen and corrupt police force!

There is nothing good about Nigeria as a country! Nothing!! Not even air to breathe!! Which I have the capacity to start a revolution!!

Is it the search for naira that made you lose your grammar
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Shebi una go jolly for seven seven ??. Make Men enter villa begin revolution na !!
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Memphis357:
Nigerians are their own worst enemies.

Looks like you are a prophet and a seer. cheesy
Right after you commented, one of Buhari’s uneducated youths who are sitting around waiting for free oil money showed up. grin

Leetunechi:
Like for hazard share for neymar

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by realvikash: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2018
undecided undecided You mean to tell me ya Fresident is 76 abi 74, person wey senior Babangida
mayweather145:
what about trump, the American president.... he is 72..... to me its not based on age. but on intelligent initiatives to move the state forward !

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:22am On Jul 07, 2018
henrybangs44:
I would have cut Bauhari' d"ck off but unfortunately, he has no d*ck

I thought that is what Kemi was sucking in the sex tape that our federal lawmakers have

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:25am On Jul 07, 2018
Adegbenro7643:
The point therein is that:

Youths should be allowed to participate & supported
There are young minds who have better qualifications & ideas

Can you please explain how the youths will be allowed to participate and supported?
Who will/should allow them?
What do you think is the % of the youths compared to those whom you are waiting for to allow and support the youths?
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by LieutenantBOBO: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2018
seguno2:

You will understand when you join a political party and sacrifice your own money and time to get the people you want as viable candidates whom you will campaign for vigorously.
Are you ready to do that and convince others in your family and among your friends to do likewise?
Abi, how do you think that Macron became president with a brand new political party? How do you think that Obama emerged as the Democrats candidate against a political titan like Hillary Clinton?
Maybe you are just happy to complain alone like Buhari whom you are complaining about

Seems you don't understand where the problem is?

The problem isn't starting up & new political party or investing your own money or convincing your family members to be a part of it.

Do you know how many political parties are operating currently in Nigeria? Do you know how many that are still registering to become a political party?

There are many political parties that are ready to do some good for the country. But they've been swept under the carpet by those at the very top.

Obama's case isn't all that different from Buhari's. The Americans wanted a change. Nigerians also wanted a change. The only difference is that, Obama's administration really put in effort for the betterment of the country. And the citizens were ready to comply. But in Nigeria....
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Creativity007: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Thebwoy:
Na only for Instagram u fit slam am
Go to Aso rock and say it.

Rubbish
Am sure u did not digest what he said. However, How, where or when u slam does not matter. What matters is that u did slam.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 12:49am On Jul 07, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:
Seems you don't understand where the problem is?

The problem isn't starting up & new political party or investing your own money or convincing your family members to be a part of it.

Do you know how many political parties are operating currently in Nigeria? Do you know how many that are still registering to become a political party?

There are many political parties that are ready to do some good for the country. But they've been swept under the carpet by those at the very top.

Obama's case isn't all that different from Buhari's. The Americans wanted a change. Nigerians also wanted a change. The only difference is that, Obama's administration really put in effort for the betterment of the country. And the citizens were ready to comply. But in Nigeria....

Americans wanted change and worked for it.
Nigerians wanted change and prayed for someone else to work for it.
Why won’t the new parties be swept under the carpet when you have refused to do your own part of the work?
You think anything is free
You must be joking. Seriously joking!!!
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2018
You do not have to go to Aso Rock to express your displeasure or criticize the failed Nigerian government. One can express his or her disagreement with the Buhari Administration via any social media of one's choosing. So, it's very idiotic and utter foolishness for some people to suggest or dare any one critical of Buhari to do it in his presence.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nukilia: 12:54am On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

[s]This is why I personally think Buhari should continue not because I hate or dislike Burna boy no.
It is because I think the youths lack the personal capacity to be what they ought to be without copy and pasting,what I mean is, the youths of this country lack the capacity to think and originate their own ideas and vision without copying and pasting.
They act more like zombies than those who can look at things critically and think out possible soluions not this misguided thirst for leadership positions.
What I personally thinkthe youth should be fighting for is more invest in human capacity that is,education and this will automatically pave the way forwhat they are busy jostling for othrerwise they are simply after mirage.
The likes of Gen Murtala Mohammed,Gen Yakubu Gowon,Chief Obafemi Awolowo,Nnamdi Azikwe,Sardauna of Sokoto,Anthony Enahoro and their likes became leaders in their youths not because they were busy with music and entertainent and how many ladies they were able to mount,but because they had the grey matter which they got through education.
They were visionaires not just that,but great planners.

Unfortunately the ones who are speaking for the youths are not by anyway good enough or moral examples who can only scream on the net without real substance.
And I am guessing if Emmanuel Macron did not become president of France some or even most of these youth won't shout this their lame "youth this, youth that" slogan.

The youths should fix themselves before asking forwhat they are not ready for.
And in all honesty,I am not seeing any youth who has this capacity among us[/s].

Will you stop posting all these rubbish! You and your Buhari will relocate back to Daura.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by biggy26: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2018
mayweather145:
what about trump, the American president.... he is 72..... to me its not based on age. but on intelligent initiatives to move the state forward !
That's the problem na. This one isn't intelligent.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by LieutenantBOBO: 1:02am On Jul 07, 2018
seguno2:

Why won’t the new parties be swept under the carpet when you have refused to do your own part of the work?
You think anything is free
You must be joking. Seriously joking!!!

That's what I said. The Obama's administration was ready to put in effort & the citizens were ready to comply.

By doing my own part of the work? Do you mean by voting or what?
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Nukilia: 1:03am On Jul 07, 2018
Alariiwo:
[s]What does a foolish drug addict like Burna know??

PMB came at the right time and has so far impressed us.
When time is right, youths will take over[/s].

When sane folks are clamouring for a change, people like you are here making e-noise to distort the minds of the society. undecided
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by biggy26: 1:04am On Jul 07, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Which ever side you pick, which ever party you pick, it's still the same bullshit that you'll get.

Everything is bleeped!

95% of Nigerians changed from PDP to APC and now, they're planning on changing from APC back to PDP.

As far as I'm concerned, there are only two political parties in Nigeria. All others are just get togethers.

So, what's the point of voting if it's still thesame corruption & hardship we're going to get.

Or is it that the hardship of the previous tenure was better than that of this tenure? Because I'm not understanding.
There was no hardship bro. Guys were chopping. Go to the market now and see girls hanging around guys even aboki wey dey sell anything, just to survive.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by LieutenantBOBO: 1:08am On Jul 07, 2018
biggy26:

There was no hardship bro. Guys were chopping. Go to the market now and see girls hanging around guys even aboki wey dey sell anything, just to survive.

lol... okay

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by sleepking(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2018
nairaman66:

you have that capacity, you are[b]
nairaman66:

you have that capacity, you are[/b]
nairaman66:

you have that capacity, you are just too damn scared to start.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Meti99(m): 1:18am On Jul 07, 2018
mayweather145:

Keep kwayet.
Donald is 101% smarter than buhari.
Not by age but by capability.
Mr Bunuhari is not capable

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 1:18am On Jul 07, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

That's what I said. The Obama's administration was ready to put in effort & the citizens were ready to comply.

By doing my own part of the work? Do you mean by voting or what?

How did Obama become the Democrat’s candidate ahead of Hillary Clinton?
That was my starting point, why don’t you want to deal with that?
I already told you that you have to go beyond voting, to include joining and funding a political party as well as mobilising others to do likewise.
Do you have any difficulty understanding that or you simply don’t want to deal with it?
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Codes151(m): 1:41am On Jul 07, 2018
LieutenantBOBO:

Everything is bleeped!

and the old cargoes went from PDP to APC and now they are returning back... We are just shuffling them about...
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by seguno2: 1:44am On Jul 07, 2018
Codes151:
and the old cargoes went from PDP to APC and now they are returning back... We are just shuffling them about...

Because we are comfortable with the status quo since we are unwilling to do anything about it

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Mcduval(m): 2:01am On Jul 07, 2018
mayweather145:

If you don't have anything to say Mr may weather just kip quite.....what the Bleep are you even saying.....you want to compare Donald trump to buhari?? The circle here is full of corrupted bastards and introvert who don't care about the fucking youths.....nah today you know.....as for me am with Burma on this one....E nur go better for them.... Who you wan put...?? Atiku? Rubbish...they can go back to their various community and use their initiative to improve it...for me its a big No come 2019
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Witnes: 2:43am On Jul 07, 2018
So burna boy no go prison till na? D guy suppose to dey serve prison by now 4 theft na or him drop this one 4rm prison be?
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by FRANKLAD1: 3:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Thebwoy:
Na only for Instagram u fit slam am Go to Aso rock and say it.
Rubbish
you can help him nw.. shebi u be activist
instead of u to see reality in what burna said. mtcheew
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by azimibraun: 3:59am On Jul 07, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Trump is another dinosaur. A walking, breathing meme. A continuous source of embarrassment to the American Citizenry.
Yet getting a he job done and breaking new grounds. Its not entirely about the age but about performance.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by sandra50(f): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2018
Your parents don't have a child in you..goat

quote author=Thebwoy post=69148747]Na only for Instagram u fit slam am
Go to Aso rock and say it.

Rubbish [/quote]
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Rooy57(m): 4:06am On Jul 07, 2018
There is substance in what he said, only if you choose to ignore.
Re: Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron by Dronedude(m): 4:54am On Jul 07, 2018
mayweather145:

Yes but trump is just ruling for the first time and wont be given the opportunity if he had failed once

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dj Cuppy Celebrates Christmas With Fiance, She Cook And They Had Funny Nose Wax / What Lagbaja Did When I Told Him I Was Leaving His Band – Ego Ihenacho / Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.