Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,625 members, 7,827,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies (133439 Views)

How Do I Make My Vagina Tighter During Intercourse? / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "My Insecure Boyfriend Sniffs My Vagina" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by abercrombie(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even Tho She's Ugly And Her Pussy Is Tight I Can Never Dig Her Borehole
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Fourwinds: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
brownshooga:
Why is she shading other girls
Okokobiokor

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Fourwinds: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
pelicanbeau:
She shouldn't have classified herself as an ugly entity cos she's not ugly, only lost of her teeth and her big piehole...

phemmyfour : 8:36am On Jul 07
Elenu's wife, hope her v is not as wide as her mouth

no be me talk am oooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2018
Viicfuntop:

I will be more disgusted with a girl that hangs out with someone like you, with your bad English
It is good to ignore that thing.
He's looking for people to feel frustrated with
ignoring is the best thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by IbrahimDamola: 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
Tallesty1:
Which one is my vagina is tighter? Shey na me and your vagina go dey waka for road? Abi na your vagina my pikin go resemble?

Ewooo!

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by 3phase(m): 7:22am On Oct 25, 2018
How we wan take knw
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Kobicove(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2018
Tallesty1:
Which one is my vagina is tighter? Shey na me and your vagina go dey waka for road? Abi na your vagina my pikin go resemble?

Good questions!
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by 4wardgospel: 2:15am On Dec 09, 2018
Re: Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies by Weezy463: 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2022
She is PRETTY. Her mouth is only BIG!
i dont trust her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Man Having Sex With 13-Year-Old Girl Caught - See Photo / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.