Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC (7471 Views)

NAFDAC Bans Dex Luxury Bar Soap In Nigeria / NCDC Insist, Curfew Not Possible In Nigeria. / NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by israelmao(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2018
We missed Dora,the iron lady.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by Megmeg: 6:43am On Jul 07, 2018
Oh! God deliver Nigeria from fake drugs, I pray.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by akpunda86: 7:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
I dreamt a very bad dream,i woke up it was 4.32am,in my dream the hausa are planning war on xtians,it wil start frm d main north,i saw them chasin anything christian with cutlass.lets pray 4 nigeria

Like you have MALARIA .better see a doctor not a pastor.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by Compliant(m): 7:49am On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
I dreamt a very bad dream,i woke up it was 4.32am,in my dream the hausa are planning war on xtians,it wil start frm d main north,i saw them chasin anything christian with cutlass.lets pray 4 nigeria

You better check yourself

No be only revelation na genesis

NA SOSO BAD DREAM UNA DEY DREAM

WHAT OF IF YOU DREAM THAT NIGERIA WILL BE GREAT AGAIN? OR NA SIN TO DREAM THAT ONE?

Pls park well

Thanks
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by UNRULY(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Nafdac needs another Dora Akunyili.. argue with your ancestors
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by 4koff: 8:10am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69153052:
Adeyeye, however, said the scheme was not fully implemented by all relevant stakeholders despite several enforcement deadlines issued by NAFDAC for compliance.

This is where the government should step in quick.
Where is the Minister of health?

This was my pet project, stolen from me by NAFDAC.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:12am On Jul 07, 2018
4koff:

This was my pet project, stolen from me by NAFDAC.
You can take them to court, if you have solid concrete evidence

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by navzla(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2018
Shping app is the only tool to fight counterfeit and piracy. Install and scan the barcode .if it is fake u will know
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by OlujobaSamuel: 8:23am On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:
I wont advise you to dream good about the nation, but kindly start dreaming about your own breakthrough in life, because if you are successful in life, you wont be up by one useless dream at that hour, only business/work decision would wake you up at such crazy hour.
Awon prophet of doom
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by 4koff: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69156069:

You can take them to court, if you have solid concrete evidence
I have explored all avenues and was told that I didn't patent it. It was like 10years ago. The process was simple, got the necessary short codes( paid #250,000) for across all the networks that you send the nafdac reg number. Approached Nafdac for their database which would be updated on a weekly basis as more products gets registered. Even offered Nafdac a cut from charges for enquiries made. They told me that they will get back to me. Not long after I saw my project on the screen as a nafdac roll out. I have since left Nigeria for good.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:38am On Jul 07, 2018
4koff:

I have explored all avenues and was told that I didn't patent it. It was like 10years ago. The process was simple, got the necessary short codes( paid #250,000) for across all the networks that you send the nafdac reg number. Approached Nafdac for their database which would be updated on a weekly basis as more products gets registered. Even offered Nafdac a cut from charges for enquiries made. They told me that they will get back to me. Not long after I saw my project on the screen as a nafdac roll out. I have since left Nigeria for good.

This is so sad to read.
Nigeria could be brain drain most times.
And I won't be surprised one of the people you gave this to at their office, gave it to someone else to present and they share the money.
It is well.
Good you are doing well for yourself now.
That is what matters.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by KingOfAmebo(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:

Did you drink garri before going to bed?...this could be the reason for the dream.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by newbie2018: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:

even the reality is on ground already, so I am not surprised.

it's like watching enyimba of aba play FC Barcelona of Spain... you already know the match outcome.

the signs are already visible, many persons still have doubts about it because according to them, this is the 21st century e nor fit happen.

as for me... I am always on the alert. i do not trust that country Nigeria
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by darqly(m): 9:20am On Jul 07, 2018
Considering the fact that NAFDAC has over 11,000 registered drug products, the manpower that will be needed to authenticate all drugs will be enormous.”

This is why we have tech. They won't need manual authentication when there is basic bar code that can be scanned to upload or retrieve information for example. I sense a lack of commitment to make it work.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by Majesty08: 9:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Moyinoluwa35:

When that war begins you will be the first person to be killed IJN.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by Konstel: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2018
Better to say you cannot do it, then resign and allow someone that can do it to be appointed. Technology is gone passed all these excuses.
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2018
post=69153052:
Adeyeye, however, said the scheme was not fully implemented by all relevant stakeholders despite several enforcement deadlines issued by NAFDAC for compliance.

This is where the government should step in quick.
Where is the Minister of health?
step in to do what exactly. will govt pay for the call center or will you not blame them for price increase of drugs
Re: Mobile Verification For All Drugs Not Possible Now – NAFDAC by violam: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello,
Do you still offer product mobile authentication service?

4koff:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benue Health Workers To Commence Indefinite Strike On Thursday / COVID-19 Update For December 6 2020 In Nigeria / Why I Will Commit Suicide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.