Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results (30646 Views)

Abia State University: Statement of Results cease to be valid from 1st Dec, 2023 / Social Distancing Observed As WAEC Students Write Exams Today (Photo, Video) / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Patrioticooduan: 8:05am On Jul 07, 2018
Ziggylady:

These SW people really have a way of explaining away their failures....everyone and thing must be blamed except the failures themselves..

Incredible!
Flat-headed hairy ibo girl, what failure? Do you believe Ekiti with its small population has ever taken first?
Use your compressed head for once
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by seguno2: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

This is why I reiterate that Nigeria should be dismantled and everybody go their own way.

A man was caught on tape rigging a state election in his own favor, yet the average Nigerian who probably takes only one square meal a day comes online to say it was God that put him there as governor.

You see yourself so?

I hope Buhari's government is only waiting for Fayose's executive immunity to expire before they bounce on him for clear case of election fraud.

A sitting governor who leads a handful of thugs to go beat up a sitting judge in his Chambers in court is called...?

That's right. A thug.

Buhari is a worse offender on all the charges you listed.
Go and find out how the Kano INEC Commissioner was gruesomely murdered along with his family.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by oyeb15: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2018
bobby86:
I have forseen this,its apc propangada.What ws Ekiti position during fayemi?At least Fayose impacted for once.Let fayemi nd adeyeye come out nd tell us their achievement.Bunch of failures!

Can an OND holder value education like an exposed Doctorate degree holder with international experience.
1, Fayemi renovated all schools in Ekiti during his tenure
2.He introduced core subjects allowance.
3.gave pupils and teachers free laptops.
4,paid for waec
5. empowered jobless graduates
6.employed 1200 teachers
7.opened jobs at fountain holdings, ire clay and ikogosi
9.free education except boarding
my brothers benefited from d school aspect.
What has Fayose achieved so far pls cos I live in Ado Ekiti and I vote in Oke-ila here in Ado.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

This is why I reiterate that Nigeria should be dismantled and everybody go their own way.

A man was caught on tape rigging a state election in his own favor, yet the average Nigerian who probably takes only one square meal a day comes online to say it was God that put him there as governor.

You see yourself so?

I hope Buhari's government is only waiting for Fayose's executive immunity to expire before they bounce on him for clear case of election fraud.

A sitting governor who leads a handful of thugs to go beat up a sitting judge in his Chambers in court is called...?

That's right. A thug.
Now I know your type..... I won't argue any further with you. Many people rigged elections but still unable to get there. Even if we have the worst President in Nigeria today, I will live fine and will still be travelling out sir. I don't rely on any government. I believe in prayers and work very hard so that statement up there is wrong. Have a great day!!!
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by shugacain: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2018
nuti:
Fayose’s stomach infrastructure worked at last...he was busy buying 2018 G-wagon look at the state of the state now

Shut up did you believe that ?
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by shugacain: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2018
nuti:
Fayose’s stomach infrastructure worked at last...he was busy buying 2018 G-wagon look at the state of the state now

Shut up did you believe that ? grin
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2018
Not necessary
education even waec is not a test of knowledge.
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by shugacain: 8:09am On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=nuti post=69154848]Fayose’s stomach infrastructure worked at last...he was busy buying 2018 G-wagon look at the state of the state now[/quohaha

hahah my guy did you believe that ?
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Harbkol234(m): 8:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Segzay:
Political strategy.
na you get brain pass boss, all na political strategy. I guess if it's apc, they won't even talk or probably blame it on the teachers. I can't be fooled by any politician again... Stupid Ppl.
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by themodernman: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2018
nuti:

Hmmm...I hope politics wasn't involved sha, failing the poor students cos they come from the same state as a troublesome governor cheesy
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by els0nm0rali(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Now I know your type..... I won't argue any further with you. Many people rigged elections but still unable to get there. Even if we have the worst President in Nigeria today, I will live fine and will still be travelling out sir. I don't rely on any government. I believe in prayers and work very hard so that statement up there is wrong. Have a great day!!!

At bolded, now I know your type.

Since he rigged elections and he was successful that means God is in support of election fraud. Clap for yourself.
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Patrioticooduan: 8:13am On Jul 07, 2018
els0nm0rali:

You see yourself so?

That's right. A thug.
I concur. Nigeria should be dismantled. I like that

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by TundeBricklayer: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2018
Patrioticooduan:

Don't mind that one. Their states come first because they have just five states compared to Yoruba with six. Populated density is a factor.
To the politician, how can Ekiti take first when you have the smallest population?
Mr man stop confusing yourself, how does numbers of states affect WAEC ranking
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by ddray29: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2018
liars
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by els0nm0rali(m): 8:21am On Jul 07, 2018
seguno2:

Buhari is a worse offender on all the charges you listed.
Go and find out how the Kano INEC Commissioner was gruesomely murdered along with his family.

I'm only curious about one thing.

How did your mind make that impossible leap in logical thinking that because I castigate Fayose so I must be a Buhari supporter?

I guess you must be one of those who voted for Jonathan because you hated Buhari and not because Jonathan was effective.

Am I the only one on this damn forum to see that PDP = APC?

angry
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Lumig: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Still a Governor sir.... he rules over people with better certificates. Buhari is a President of a country with over 150 million.... does that mean that those who contested alongside with him didn't have better certificates? When God is for you, you will rule over a king
well spoken bro
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Patrioticooduan: 8:30am On Jul 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

Mr man stop confusing yourself, how does numbers of states affect WAEC ranking
Your the one confusing yourself here. Yes! The number of states affect WAEC rankings. If South was carved into 5 instead of 6, everything changes.
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2018
Emman93:
This apc people are wicked. And they always rejoiced when things goes wrong with the people.
Just look at this man statement, you will surely understand this one is evil in human skin.

Same way u PDP are always happy wen the incessant killings occur in Nigeria. That's why u bombard social media with fake and exaggerated news up and down. Evils
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Olalekanbanky1(m): 8:42am On Jul 07, 2018
Benblaq:
So the first position as of last year, was it not during Fayoses' tenure?

How do you expect students to write well when the country is in chaos?

The massive failure swept through the whole country this year, so I beg you, APC, don't do mumu critics with stupid shallow points.

So Nigeria came under chaos this year ryt? Was Nigeria not under chaos wen Ekiti came first? And by the way, the state that came first, did the student travel to Ghana to write the exam?
Hope u never born? Cos ur child go dey disappointed in this ur statement oh
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Augustenite(m): 8:44am On Jul 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:

APC should save us from their lies, even when Fayami was governor Ekiti never never top WAEC cheesy
How about others southwestern states for more than a decade haven't seen in Top ten position of WAEC Older East states are in control of education
All this talk about some Part of Nigeria leading in Waec or Neco is a big scam. I had my service in IMO state, if you see the rate of examination malpractice , u go fear and run for your dear life. They write answers on the chalk board for students and the management threating we the corpers to do same. Examination malpractice over dere is like APC and Failure.

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Akhigbeblog(m): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2018
guys please, I tired checking my waec result but it's showing me "result not available for this candidate in the specified year and exam diet. what those this implies, is it that I won't get my result again? or it probably a network issue?
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:47am On Jul 07, 2018
so even waec results now have to politisied?
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Patrioticooduan: 8:52am On Jul 07, 2018
Augustenite:

All this talk about some Part of Nigeria leading in Waec or Neco is a big scam. I had my service in IMO state, if you see the rate of examination malpractice , u go fear and run for your dear life. They write answers on the chalk board for students and the management threating we the corpers to do same. Examination malpractice over dere is like APC and Failure.
Lolz!
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by TundeBricklayer: 8:56am On Jul 07, 2018
Augustenite:

, Exam malpractices in West is higher than east, from report released by exam ethics marshal EEM, in southern region, southsouth top the list on exam malpractices followed by southwest, the least in south is southeast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by akinsto4ever(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2018
Ekiti has been known and recognised for excellence in education, but the reverse is the case today because of the mediocrity and selfishness of those in power...a teacher that has not been paid for several months cannot function normal...simple
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by ultiabaz36(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2018
Teachers are now politician since the political leaders are not paying salary as at when due.
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by stankezzy: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2018
I don't know why yorubas lies a lot , go to the most interior part of igbo land , just meet 20 people at random and speak English with them even if all can't reply with correct English more than 18 of them will reply with broken English , come to any yoruba state capital if u meet 20 people more than 14 of them does not understand English at all in any form be it broken or correct English , in lagos 50% of yorubas does not know any other language apart from yoruba ,

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by akinsto4ever(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2018
stankezzy:
I don't know why yorubas lies a lot , go to the most interior part of igbo land , just meet 20 people at random and speak English with them even if all can't reply with correct English more than 18 of them will reply with broken English , come to any yoruba state capital if u meet 20 people more than 14 of them does not understand English at all in any form be it broken or correct English , in lagos 50% of yorubas does not know any other language apart from yoruba ,
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by pacifust058(m): 9:45am On Jul 07, 2018
Instead of looking for solution, our politicians are now using everything for campaign... All politicians are cheat and liars, there's no change at all
Let's stop deceiving ourselves, these thieves and liars cant help us...
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by pacifust058(m): 9:48am On Jul 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
, Exam malpractices in West is higher than east, from report released by exam ethics marshal EEM, in southern region, southsouth top the list on exam malpractices followed by southwest, the least in south is southeast.
that's a big lie, do you know how many jamb centres were banned due to the high rate of malpractices in the east?
For you to cheat in jamb shows you're a master cheater

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2018
Hey, Many guys here just comment out of ignorance. Ekiti has never became first. And that Ekiti is 23rd the governance is the cause?
Re: Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results by phaamsaam: 10:43am On Jul 07, 2018
TundeBricklayer:
North should be on top big time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PTI Lecturer Gives Final Year Students An Opportunity To Set Questions In Exams. / Funny Ways Kids Are Taught In Schools(share Your Experience) / N45m For The Family Of Electrocuted Oluchi Anekwe UNILAG Student As Compensation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.