Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

See how she paid good for evil(facebook Shot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See how she paid good for evil(facebook Shot) (875 Views)

I'm In Love Wit Our Depressed Housemaid.Now Look At What She Paid Me With(pic) / Why Do Hausa Bad Guys Want Decently Dressed Prostitutes For Evil Indescent Acts? / Nigerian Man Shocked As His Date Suggested She Paid The Bills On Their First Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See how she paid good for evil(facebook Shot) by nmadujay(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2018
A friend was busy making serious marriage plans with this lady.He left every other person he met just to be solely commitment to her.
He made so many selfless sacrifices cos he took an oath to marry this lady cos she had aborted for him. Not knowing this said lady had already started making plans with another guy and when the plan materialized she abandoned him without a second thought. This said guy rejected a job appointment cos the said job came with a clause that would affect his relationship with this gal..so many other sacrifices i can't mention but at the end this gal left.. ladies are mean and selfish. Don't ever try to be considerate with them cos they will never consider you when its their turn.. Now my friend is emotionally broken and she doesn't even care!

1 Share

Re: See how she paid good for evil(facebook Shot) by empire2017(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2018
Re: See how she paid good for evil(facebook Shot) by Olalan(m): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2018
The girl na confirm omo wobe..... unfortunately most girls in this age are just unfaithful and serial cheats
Re: See how she paid good for evil(facebook Shot) by nmadujay(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2018
To think of the fact this particular girl acts so religious too you will never believe she could do this to someone.. a very churchy girl

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet / Bride Goes On Her Knee To Greet Guest At A Wedding / Man Sent To Prison Over Free Sex In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.