Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet (871 Views)

Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Women:why Una Dey Do Yanga? / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina (2) (3) (4)

Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by lecksam(m): 3:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
Be like say social medias don make ham easy for guys to get any girl (instamessage,badoo, Facebook). To marry no dey sweet dem again..well,unemployment too dey dere oo abi una no just wan marry .. Abeg let's hear your reasons..
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by kunleweb: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
lecksam:
Be like say social medias don make ham easy for guys to get any girl (instamessage,badoo, Facebook). To marry no dey sweet dem again..well,unemployment too dey dere oo abi una no just wan marry .. Abeg let's hear your reasons..

I'll park here
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by tripplephi: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
SINGLEHOOD is not a DISEASE and MARRIAGE is NOT a CURE.

whatever you can get in Marriage you can get as a single.... MARRIAGE is simple done out of mutual respect for a relationship and not for Hot cravings or societal pressures.... MANY MARRIED PEOPLE HAVE FORGOTTEN THE TRUE MEANING OF HAPPINESS.

Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by milemimi93(m): 3:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
lecksam:

The reason I'm not married and will never marry is because I am not meant for marriage.
It’s not my destiny to marry.
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
They are all broke, useless men ! no single courage.

Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by lecksam(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2018
milemimi93:

The reason I'm not married and will never marry is because I am not meant for marriage.
It’s not my destiny to marry.

Are you for real? This is getting serious .. not destined to marry ?please can you talk more on that cos it will be of help to those who think it's a must to marry ..
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Emasel(m): 3:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
I'm yet to meet my wife

Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by milemimi93(m): 3:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
lecksam:

Are you for real? This is getting serious .. not destined to marry ?please can you talk more on that cos it will be of help to those who think it's a must to marry ..

Marriage isn't a MUST.

I’ve come to realized that there are certain things not meant for everybody. "marriage and success" inclusive.

It’s not everybody that is meant for marriage.

Never Force What Isn't Meant For You.
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by donbachi(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Marriage talk everytime...some of una mates don born finish...madman sey him like him condition,but,na d destination wey him knw no,na him b him problem.....but,him get legs to enter every corner...una no wan marry,but una dey do wetin married people dey do...unu jisie eke ooo
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by jawalis(m): 3:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
I must firstly say bravo to the married ones. I know its not easy. God will uphold your home.
but for me: I can only cater for myself for now with my income so I have no reason for a serious courtship not to talk about getting married.

Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by chiommy123(f): 4:54pm On Sep 03, 2018
They are not tired of free things

Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Jacqueline22(f): 5:00pm On Sep 03, 2018
God’s time is the best

Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by lecksam(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:

Abeg don't kill me grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by lecksam(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
chiommy123:

Abeg tell us the free things ooo Biko
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Martin0(m): 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jacqueline22:
God’s time is the best
babe na you be 10-10grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Jacqueline22(f): 5:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
Martin0:

babe na you be 10-10grin
lol grin
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Martin0(m): 5:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jacqueline22:
lol grin
u go just dey laughgrin see use the one wey dey my signature oogrin
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Jacqueline22(f): 5:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
Martin0:

u go just dey laughgrin see use the one wey dey my signature oogrin
No Wahala
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Martin0(m): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2018
Jacqueline22:
No Wahala
OK oo! I dey come my go buy something!
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by IamPlato(m): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2018

1. I Am Not Ready

2. I Have Not Fallen In Love Yet
Re: Ladies Get In Here And see Answers For Yourself ...Guys Why una no wan marry yet by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
Cos l’m hell bent on marrying an igala girl

I Don't Believe In Love! Love Is A Scam. Ladies Cry. / If You Are Brave Enough, Enter Here!!! / What's The First Most Visible Attitude To Notice When Dealing With A User?