Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia (38599 Views)

No Regret Supporting Tinubu: Amb. Wahala After Receiving Attacks From Listeners / Buhari Nominates Muazu Jaji Sambo As Minister From Taraba State / Governor Ishaku: Domestic Accident Keeping Me Away From Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by asamaigho(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=Ibrahimmrfish post=69201045][/quote]

Well i there are more hausas in non-hausa part of nigeria, and if the unfortunate happens the loss will be great, to go d east and the millions of hausas there,ho to lagos and you will shocked,lagos alone has over 500k hausas.

Bros violence is not a birth right of particular group,so dont take for granted the calmness of people.

Peace and Justice is the only ingredient for a prosperous nation and that we must seek if we are to remain one nation.
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
asamaigho:

Well i there are more hausas in non-hausa part of nigeria, and if the unfortunate happens the loss will be great, to go d east and the millions of hausas there,ho to lagos and you will shocked,lagos alone has over 500k hausas.

Bros violence is not a birth right of particular group,so dont take for granted the calmness of people.

Peace and Justice is the only ingredient for a prosperous nation and that we must seek if we are to remain one nation.
You are still not addressing the issue my question is,why are they attacking Hausa people for a crime committed by Fulani.And yes there are more southerners in North compare to northerns in South.I did my service in South.I am not advocating for the attack of innocent southerns up north,i can never do that,i am just pointing out to the many kids on this forum the hypocrisy of their way.They are here rejoicing and hoping for more death,without thinking of possible out come.Kano alone have over 4 million Igbo,add that to native of jos,taraba and so on living in Kano.So if u want to lie to urself,then go on but when they push Hausa to the wall,u will remember my words.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by asamaigho(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ibrahimmrfish:

You are still not addressing the issue my question is,why are they attacking Hausa people for a crime committed by Fulani.And yes there are more southerners in North compare to northerns in South.I did my service in South.I am not advocating for the attack of innocent southerns up north,i can never do that,i am just pointing out to the many kids on this forum the hypocrisy of their way.They are here rejoicing and hoping for more death,without thinking of possible out come.Kano alone have over 4 million Igbo,add that to native of jos,taraba and so on living in Kano.So if u want to lie to urself,then go on but when they push Hausa to the wall,u will remember my words.
Please take track on memory lane as back as can remember,if you are sincere to yourselve,u know that southerners and christians generally are being pushed to the wall,not just by fulanis but hausas inclusive. Dont tell me u where ignorant of d massacre of christians of a cartoon painted in far denmark,the massacre of christains in kano,kaduna,killing of mrs eunice elisha in abuja....... Many too numerous to mention. Suffice to say tha LEAH SHUAIBU IS STILL BEING HELD BY BOKOHARAM JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A CHRISTAIN.
I FIND IT INSULTIVE TO ANYONE TALKING OF REPRISAL FROM DIVIDE OF THE COUNTRY.

THERE IS TO MUCH INJUSTICE IN THE LAND AND IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL,......
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by FriendNG: 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
asamaigho:

Please take track on memory lane as back as can remember,if you are sincere to yourselve,u know that southerners and christians generally are being pushed to the wall,not just by fulanis but hausas inclusive. Dont tell me u where ignorant of d massacre of christians of a cartoon painted in far denmark,the massacre of christains in kano,kaduna,killing of mrs eunice elisha in abuja....... Many too numerous to mention. Suffice to say tha LEAH SHUAIBU IS STILL BEING HELD BY BOKOHARAM JUST BECAUSE SHE IS A CHRISTAIN.
I FIND IT INSULTIVE TO ANYONE TALKING OF REPRISAL FROM DIVIDE OF THE COUNTRY.

THERE IS TO MUCH INJUSTICE IN THE LAND AND IF WE ARE NOT CAREFUL,......

If north should key into ethnoreligious fight you know you're already the losers. The only thing saving you guys is Buhari whether you like it or not. It's because of Buhari repraisal are not happening. Flash back around 2003/004 when Christians are attacking Muslims in Plateau, the retaliation that took place in Kano is something we prayed it never repeat itself.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by asamaigho(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
FriendNG:

If north should key into ethnoreligious fight you know you're already the losers. The only thing saving you guys is Buhari whether you like it or not. It's because of Buhari repraisal are not happening. Flash back around 2003/004 when Christians are attacking Muslims in Plateau, the retaliation that took place in Kano is something we prayed it never repeat itself.

Saving grace u have is Jesus christ whose non-violent command we hold unto.
Thats y isreal who believes only in the old testament cant ne messed with.
Everyman will reap what they sow, it just a mata of time.

1 Like

Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Positivepoint(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
VanBommel:
Fulani people, i sorry for una, by the time nigerians are through with you guys....hmmm

bros jalingo, gasol, ardokola,ibi, bali,gashaka,karim lamido are fulani LGA i fear reprisal attacks from these locations on innocent Christian tivs famers etc.
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Positivepoint(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
limeta:
Back to futa jallon be that

taraba is half fulani half other ethnic tribes. LGA like jalingo,gasol,ardo kola,bali,gashaka,ibi, karim lamido are majority fulanis. i left taraba recently i fear the fulanis might go for a reprisal. and when they do its terrible they dont spare even a tree.
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Positivepoint(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Xander85:

For where! They're there for the long-haul!

Most of these places in the middle-belt the Fulani are wanting to claim they're indigenous to...i doubt there were any Fulani there about 100 years ago!

These people are patient, sneaky,devious, calculating and cunning! If you're stupid enough to welcome them as visitors....before you know it they're dragging ownership of your own land with you! And seeing as they're the 'owners of Nigeria', they'd always be at an advantage! sad

even in jos they ve a whole LGA which is Wase. fulanis ve inhabited and settled in almost all the states in north central. the issue is been politicised because of politics. but violence between the fulanis and famers have been ragging for very long time ask any real tiv will tell u wars they had with the fulanis. that is why the tiv and fulanis are freinemies. The Sardauna Ahmadu bello was able to resovle the tension by establishing Grazing reserves and animal routes accros the northern territories to separate paths of the fulanis with farmers. I am sure u use to see animal crossing with image of cow on the roads and highways then. He also established normadic education to improve education level of the fulanis. This grazing reserves are all built up or converted to farms and the govt for along allowed the fulanis operate without control. these is the reason we ve these issues.
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Positivepoint(m): 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
VanBommel:
Fulani people, i sorry for una, by the time nigerians are through with you guys....hmmm

are u saying fulanis are not nigerians? they ve more states than u ve.

2 Likes

Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Westaslave2(f): 11:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Which stupid jihad....what proof do u have that there is a jihad planned by the fulani??.... What bout the Muslims killed in zamfara and other parts of the north east? Is that jihad too??.......boko haram was afulani jihad too targeted at christains, wasn't tht the rhetorics bfre tht lame, senseless and stupid narrative fell flat.

Use ur brain oooooo bfre its too late. What's going on is criminality, calling it what it is, is what will put an end to it. But giving it an ethnic and religious colouration is dangerous, such wars never end....u pple will never learn
dey shud divide then
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by VanBommel(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Positivepoint:

are u saying fulanis are not nigerians? they ve more states than u ve.
they're illegal migrants
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by VanBommel(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Positivepoint:

bros jalingo, gasol, ardokola,ibi, bali,gashaka,karim lamido are fulani LGA i fear reprisal attacks from these locations on innocent Christian tivs famers etc.
they should not allow sane nigerians remember them
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2018
LZAA:

yarimo and sarkin just wanna serve the caliphate
Anything to make the kaliphate happy

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback alariiwo

Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by coolscott(m): 2:29am On Jul 10, 2018
coolscott:
This is what Nigerians warned against.
By turning a blind eye on the brazen murders carried out by the Fulani herdsmen, the president was only calling on the victims on the receiving end to retaliate when they became eventually sure the govt would insist on not doing its job.
And that becomes a recipe for the breakdown of law and order.

The original causes of the conflict become forgotten as lawlessnes takes stage.
All because for reasons yet explained to us, the govt played spectator while people were being killed by herdsmen and refused the path of justice.

Ihateyoumod:

So u r rationalizing this because its not Fulani herdsmen, it if were Fulani herdsmen u will cry n wail. But now it ehn nah dem first start am ....ur hell, will b d hottest part

It is very foolish of you to consider my text (added above) a rationalization of any of the murders (from any of the sides)
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Caseless: 1:25pm On Jul 15, 2018
Demmzy15:
Believe me, I'm tired sef. I replied a foool last week on this same issue when Muslims who knew nothing about the killings were stopped and killed by youths, I was given a week ban.

This forum is annoying!
I was banned , for the same reason too.
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by erico2k2(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
FriendNG:
May all the hypocrite in this thread died in the same way.

Empiree come and see the hypocrisy am talking about.

1. This news is from recognize newspaper.

2. It was published 16 hours ago by Dailytrust and reposted about 8 hours ago on Nairaland yet it's not on front page.

3. The bachama militia are Christians yet the silent from Nairaland hypocrite Christians. Yet when reprisal occur you will seen them with their pig mouths.

4. The thread is still at 1 page.
can I ask you something,
do you term anyone who aint Muslim christian?
if you say the Bachama Militia are christians, plz waht denomination or wahts teh name of their church?
whats the name of their god?
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Informer155(m): 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2019
Ok.....BUT .....there are 114 books/chapter/sura in the HOLY Qur'an I think..... With Al-Baqara being the highest having 286 verses only. How many hours it will take an average Muslim to read through all the (Holy Quran)and memorize? I think its not much....isnt it empiree?

Lets talk realities my people, ONE GOD,ONE LOVE,ONE NIGERIA....
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Empiree: 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2019
Informer155:
Ok.....BUT .....there are 114 books/chapter/sura in the HOLY Qur'an I think..... With Al-Baqara being the highest having 286 verses only. How many hours it will take an average Muslim to read through all the (Holy Quran)and memorize? I think its not much....isnt it empiree?

Lets talk realities my people, ONE GOD,ONE LOVE,ONE NIGERIA....
this is up to individual preference
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by DanIduh06: 10:50pm On Aug 06, 2019
We know how porous taraba state is.
I believe what is happening in Wukari- Kastina -Ala road is also caused by Bachama militia?.
We are always quick at point accusing fingers.
Re: Hausa, Fulani Flee Attacks From Taraba Militia by Xisnin(m): 2:01am On Aug 07, 2019
There is no such thing as Hausa Fulani.
There are Hausas and there are Fulanis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom / Edo: Chiefs, Elders Reject Oshiomhole’s Pleas / Cattle Spotted On The Street Of Ado-Ekiti Despite Fayose's Anti-Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.