Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday (1248 Views)

See How Am Relaxing This Beautiful Friday Afternoon (pics). / Groom And His Groomsmen Dance Gbe Body And Zanku At His Wedding / Groom Dances Gbe Body And Zanku Legwork As Dollar Rains On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Airforce01(m): 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
Club tonight even as I miss my little Sydney .

#DaddyRestHour

Airforce!

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Jestin: 6:57pm On Apr 05, 2019
I reject this FTC....cool dude

1 Like

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Demogorgon(m): 7:05pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tbh, you are really suffering. No one might tell you this but i will. I don't know what the problem is actually but you need to give your life to christ. He's gonna help you put an end to all these.

PS; I'm nt a preacher, just concerned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Airforce01(m): 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Demogorgon:
Tbh, you are really suffering. No one might tell you this but i will. I don't know what the problem is actually but you need to give your life to christ. He's gonna help you put an end to all these.

PS; I'm nt a preacher, just concerned.

Na your papa dey suffer , Idiot .

1 Like

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Demogorgon(m): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Airforce01:

Na your papa dey suffer , Idiot .
Lol. Sha i have said my own... Bye
Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by MJBOLT: 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
this guy nose big pass im baby mama breasts

1 Like

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:07pm On Apr 05, 2019
Like seriously? Are you a gigolo? What the fuc..k? Why showing us your nake..dness. You didn't notice that you were almost nak.ed when you uploaded one of the pics up there?

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by DaniDani(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2019
Baba o, your case don defy all known scientific and logical explanation.
Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2019
My guy fresh o grin
Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 06, 2019
It’s a different thing to be mad online, then another thing to show your real face to compliment your madness, then the bombshell, you included your innocent daughter. That baby will grow one day, come to Nairaland see all this.

By the way, don’t you go out? You nor Dey snap pinshure for outside?

4 Likes

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Gofwane(m): 5:18am On Apr 06, 2019
DaniDani:
Baba o, your case don defy all known scientific and logical explanation.
hah!

Why evulz?

Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 06, 2019
This one has inhale generator fume when selling memory card at computer village.
Re: Just Keeping Body And Soul Together This Beautiful Friday by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:11am On Apr 06, 2019
You for hide your preeq na sad

(1) (Reply)

If Your Abuja Flight Mistakenly Lands In Canada, Will You Return To NGA? / Exclusive Chats Between A Slay Queen And One Of Her Twitter Follower Boyfriend. / Lady Disgraces Ex For Being Too Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.