Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (23090 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by blesson04(m): 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Am about to start a new life have acquired land for farming but i need a financial support, please help @all
Uba
emmanuel o. blessing
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by danphy6x: 7:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
a
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by LazyNairalander(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
wj26584:
Please let me ask this people..........

Born2Breed ( f ), campbreu ,
Johnnyoungster ( m ), midps007 ( m ), traeces ( m ),
BabaAlabi , bedford101 ( m ), Knox123 ( m ),
SmartyPants ( m ), veekid ( m ), btaliat ( m ),
deewhydoski , Odunola4life ( f ), YourCoffin ,
danphy6x , qanda , Yinkagbo( m ), nijanigga ,
kristonium ( m ), MaestroJosh ( m ), wealth499 ( m ),
alonzoiv ( m ), Blackfyre , dobrinswizzy ( m ), Olupery
( m ), Blackfire ( m ), DogCynophile( f ), softboi24 ,
saintgwizard( m ), BeeBeeOoh ( m ), LazyNairalander
( m ), Misterdhee1 ( m ), Prinxx ( m ), jeffery23 ,
abc115 , Beautywealth , slimiejazz( m ), teejegs ( m ),
julietene ( f ), phenomenal625 , ejosh4 ( m ), shantae ,
seunajia , myners007 , MPESA ( m ), pilli ( m ),
iamsparrow ( m ), lalasticlala( m ), mayze,
AndikanEssien , enijoshez , Whiteball( m ),
adedayoa2 ( f ), emeraldlife , Burshh , marufat5 ( f ),
boyfwend( m ), yomtek ( m ), happy27 , ganasy ,
chinonyinye , DiegoNakel ( m ), Louis005 ( m ),
Girlsavage ( f ), , baby124 ,
ocelot2006 ( m ), Mickeywilliams( m ), benzics( m ),
Realtony76( m ), iyke926 ( m ), Oyindidi ( f ), DTTECH ,
abiodunalasa , ScaffoldCON , samuelchimmy ( m ),
thebosstrevor , omicpet ( m ), preciousaang( m ),
Guestlander, larrytee ( f ), inoki247 , LordKO ( m ),
ibkayee ( f ), Dacronym ( m ), bola565 , abnot ,
wj26584 ( m ), oluwasegun007 ( m ),
HenryThegreat1 ( m ), forayfleo ( m ), ultron12345
Mine started at 21 with affiliate at school hostels and campus.
Did a lot of marketing and online affiliate and I am still into it as can be seen in my SIGNATURE.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Dranoid: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Inasmuch as I really wish it to start.

It hasn't started yet

Even though I'm only 17 but I'm tired of asking parents for cash.

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by jjbest123(m): 7:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tonymic4life:

How many dad do u av? undecided
Just one! We settled after everything,that is after showing my mum,my addmission later,and she gave it to him.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by LUCASC(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
mine started at 24
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by jjbest123(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
JohnspeakU:

Wow, I'm touched. Did you go back home?
Yes,but i did'nt stay upto two months,before renting my own apartment @ the age of 23
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by massalati(m): 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
jjbest123:
Mine started at the age of 18,before my secondary school grauduation.I commited a crime with my fellow students by taking extra bread from the food store,via senior students.When the patron heard about it,he reported to the school management,and we were suspended.I went home and my father nearly killed me.Out of fear,i ran away from home,and went and stayed with my senior friend.From there,i stayed doing menial jobs to keep life going,from there i learnt alot,both good and bad,it was there that i learnt about making money online legitimately,and today i have other ventures of mine,and i'm still going forward. Even dad are proud of me now.

What kind of jobs online? pls help

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mine started at 19 years

but... i had a relapse at the age of 25-26 due to poor decisions. I now understand the world better.

Moving back to the progress territory again though.

6 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by bola4dprec(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:
if u are from Nigeria your Time start the day they gave birth to you.. most especially if you are from a poor background... From stealing of meat in d pot and not get caught is a sign of you getting it right. Rolling of dice, playing whot just to eat something good at break time. helping the lazy ones to write there note nd get payed..
My experienced
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by jjbest123(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
massalati:

What kind of jobs online? pls help
Freelencing,online mini importation business,affiliate marketing.

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Tijay90(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Some people have achieved/are achieving a lot than some folks here can ever dream of...from the comfort of their parent's home. Do y'allselves a favour & keep building your lives. No need to come & tell lies on nairaland to impress people you might never meet.

15 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by George28(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Before the end of this year

At 22 moving from comfort zone to being dependent on myself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
MysteryFinder:
This forum should be intresting. So they hav governors. How can I become one too?
..do u love snakes?

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Egeri: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
JohnspeakU:
How Old Were You When Your Life Started?

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Human Development Consultant, Talent Manager and Coach)

Real life doesn't start at birth, it starts at a particular point in our life. At that point, you will know deep down that your life has began. Abraham's life started at 65, when did yours start? I grew up with my parents and I depended solely on them for my needs even after my university. At a time, I noticed that I was always angry at them for some things that weren't right. It got to a point that I told myself "Johnspeak, how can you be under the roof of your parents and being their responsibility and still be dictating to them how to live their lives?" That day was a day I will never forget because that day prepared me for the man I am today.

At the age of 29, I carried everything I had and went into the street like the biblical Abraham. If you are still living with your parents at old age or if your parents are still responsible for your rent, your life has not started. I will say that my life started at the age of 29 because I started taking responsibility for my life at that age. Some people's lives started at a very young age while for some others life has not started. Marriage or giving birth doesn't make you a man or woman, it's taking responsibility for your life that makes you one. An irresponsible man or woman will always depend on people or institutions to survive. I don't care how old you are, if you still depend on a sibling or boyfriend or parents to survive or make decisions, your life hasn't started yet. So, let's share our experiences because I believe that there's someone out there who needs to grow and stop living a life of dependence.

Succeed You Must.

My life started during my NYSC days.
Mehn, it wasn't easy at all.
I was able to save 100k after my service year.
That money really helped.
Else I would have maybe committed one atrocity or the other because of joblessness.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by argon500: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mine started at the age of 16 years

My first time of traveling out of the country without expectation

May be I am fortunate

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by milemimi93(m): 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
I started being financially independent at 18yrs.. I can't say my life has began yet until I live my dreams. I have not achievd quarter of my life goals..
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Akanimoh08: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Mine will start as soon as I leave this country.
Mine started after I lost my dad. I was then able to make decisions for myself.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mehn....I Was 17...Mums Pet. I Wrote Weac But No Money To Write Jamb. It Became Worse Where There Was No Food To Eat. I Started Walking Up Nd Down. I'll Trekk To A Bottling Company To Go Break Bottle And Offload Bags Of Sand Just To Survive. The Payment Is Montly(depending on how you work). Month End I See #2500.....I Just Hate Life. But Nw, I Thank God

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
cool cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by daviesblaze(m): 8:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
I was one day old when my life started grin grin grin

How it started? Good Question.
ANSWER: My Mother gave birth to me. grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Rayen(m): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Fact!
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by DeWisedon(m): 8:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
mine started immediately I opened my eyes and saw that I'm Nigeria,that was when I knew that its only God that can help me.
who the government wan help sef.? 180 million people and some people still dey born more than 6,after that dem go start dey blame Buhari.

Na Croatia dey hungry me to go now,just 5 million people,
only mad people for 9ja no pass 5million?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by blesoh(f): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
thesicilian:
Mine will start as soon as I leave this country.
You harsh sha grin

5 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by JoshMedia: 8:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
jjbest123:
Mine started at the age of 18,before my secondary school grauduation.I commited a crime with my fellow students by taking extra bread from the food store,via senior students.When the patron heard about it,he reported to the school management,and we were suspended.I went home and my father nearly killed me.Out of fear,i ran away from home,and went and stayed with my senior friend.From there,i stayed doing menial jobs to keep life going,from there i learnt alot,both good and bad,it was there that i learnt about making money online legitimately,and today i have other ventures of mine,and i'm still going forward. Even dad is proud of me now.
Congratulations, you're one of the few who succeeded as an away from home kid.

Running Away From Home Kills Dream, that's for kids.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by JoshMedia: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
inoki247:
if u are from Nigeria your Time start the day they gave birth to you.. most especially if you are from a poor background... From stealing of meat in d pot and not get caught is a sign of you getting it right. Rolling of dice, playing whot just to eat something good at break time. helping the lazy ones to write there note nd get payed..
I did the bolded
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by wickyyolo: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69172363:
At 7 years, I remembered the positive turn around for good that particular day vividly.
Thank you Jesus for life.
Higher and Higher we go in life.....

Almajiri don't use the name of Jesus in vain

3 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by voicelez: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jesus Christ is Good, accept him as your Lord

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by jjbest123(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
JoshMedia:

Congratulations, you're one of the few who succeeded as an away from home kid.

Thanks!

Running Away From Home Kills Dream, that's for kids.
It was'nt easy,when i flash my mind back to the past and seeing the present,i only thank God for his grace.

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by franzis(m): 8:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Started at 18, ran into trouble with the law @ 19 , schooled , worked from pure water to plastic factory , hustled , started a business , moved out of parents house all before 24 , got married to the love of my life @ 28 , I wanna finish my house by 30.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by adegeye38(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Age 21 , june 13, 2018, when i gave m life to christ, thats when my life started, and its been wonderfull so far

12 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mine started on Wednesday July 4th 2018 when I met the love of my life Annabelle cry tears of joy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Career Jobs Can One Get As A Science Laboratory Tech Graduate (SSLT & ISLT) / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA / NNPC Or A First Generation Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.