Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (23127 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MysteryFinder: 11:32am On Jul 11, 2018
faithy314:
damn serious,wud u mind sharing?me dropping my mail?
This is the topic link: https://www.nairaland.com/mysteryfinder/posts
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by abimbola74(m): 11:39am On Jul 13, 2018
Ever since my university days I've wanted to start a life of my own cos i'v heard about how life after school isn't easy.The money I was able to save during my service year and d gold chain I acquired during my I.T days cos then I leant buying gold is an investment rather than saving up in bank which later paid off cos I sold it after my service year to start fishery but it's has not really bn easy cos it got to a point my fishes had to go hungry with me (#smiles,not funny @ll) starting a life is not easy as i'v thought in the past. Now fishes are of table size and I decided to smoke so as to cut expenses of further feeding but getting customers has not being easy @ll and this is already getting to me if I'm truely starting a life for real cos securing a job is not just forthcoming so I cnt say i'v started ...I'm @ a point of getting started ,trusting God for a better tomorrow...I believe a right connection tends to be the turning point now
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Numero9: 12:17am On Jun 15, 2020
thesicilian:
Mine will start as soon as I leave this country.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Career Jobs Can One Get As A Science Laboratory Tech Graduate (SSLT & ISLT) / I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.