Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? (23112 Views)

Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? / How Old Were You Jobless, Staying At Home And How Did You Make It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Meklex(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2018
My life started at 23 when I passed out of NYSC. I traveled to many states for many unsuccessful aptitude tests and interviews. No help was forthcoming from parents or relatives............

2 Likes

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by morgang(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Wiinnd:
Oga, how did you own a car if you are not into business or investment? How did you rent a comfortable Bachelors apartment without a business or investment at hand? Did you work to buy the car and rent the apartment ? Did someone dash you the car? Or did you win the car? These are questions begging answers.

In as much as I don’t owe u any explanation, will just have to do this to clear the air; Back then I was into crypto business, buying iTunes card and the likes here and there, I took advantage of the mmm scheme along side others, and Nairabet::: Consequently, I’ve been spending from these proceeds... I’m still into the crypto business but u know how unstable the market is...

I’m looking for a tangible and highly prospective business to invest in. I don’t settle for less by the way��

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by RayJinble(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
stillseth:
,I thank God for life sha.. my life started earlier... life started when i was 20years young.. i enter street finish nii after finish sec school as a young boy in 2004... Well we thank God for life.. i am 30 this year... i own a 3 apartments bungalow, all 3 apartments ensuite... and just got another piece of land that the building will start before the end of this year...... We give thanks to God... ... ..

Location of the houses pls

How much will it cost me to build a bungalow now... i want to commence this year please
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
engrrichie92:

At the age of 29, I carried everything I had and went into the street like the biblical Abraham. If you are still living with your parents at old age or if your parents are still responsible for your rent, your life has not started

He inferred it here...
Just wanted to people to know too that...staying with your parents doesn't always make you a boy (like they would always say)
Some of us are the bread winner of the house and just cant leave like that

Paying 400k P.A right now, imagine going to rent another apartment because i want to prove a point...that would be paying close to 800k on rent if not more..(especially with what Lagos houses are saying at the moment)

I think you should also read my last paragraph. The essence of this thread is to discourage adults depending on others to live. You can be living with your parents and be responsible for their wellbeing.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by drightguy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
krattoss:
and how is that ur brother today

Things didn't work out for both of them
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Dhortunn(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
MysteryFinder:
My own life began last year at the death of my granddad. We visited our village Igbajo in Osun state. I saw sumtin in his collections that changed my life. I was 25years then.

Amazing! I'm from Igbajo too.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by faithy314(f): 4:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dhortunn:

interesting,what did u see??jazz?
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by jurist21(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
songzDaniel01:
well I'm 24 now and it's not been easy at all for me, I was in 300l when I dropped out of school, cos my dad retired. my parents are divorced, my mum was working while she was with my dad but he stopped her from working ,said she should stay at home and take care of us, we were little at that time, my mum was 23 and dad was 40something ,so u can see why she agreed to stop the working, well years passed ,they had an ish, my dads terrible temper, something I inherited. it's called IED disorder. mum had to leave him before he does something he'd regret. well we re in another state and things ain't moving well for us because Dad has abandoned us, I'm the first out of 5, it's not easy at all, especially peeping and seeing mom crying everyday, praying to God to uplift us, sometimes I wonder if there's a God, if there's he wouldn't let us suffer like this, but when there's life there's hope, I'm grateful for being alive, we don't even know Wah we will eat today, but I'm very sure God will make a way, I sure will wipe those tears from my moms eyes one day
dare not give up brother, i feel obliged to help you. but as Ngugi will say "the Generosity of a poor man is in his heart"
send me a direct message, let me see how i can start up something with you.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by omicpet(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
My life started and ended on quite a few number of occasions and escapades . IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW. I’ve been rebirth , rebranded and hey am still me just on a whole dif level.

Started out with whot at 8, my first experience with alcoholic drink before 10. Rolled with the street urchins way back when it belonged to the elders grin.(back then you reped hood and not color) First job @15 ( a summer tutor ).
Owned a call center at 16 wink. Paid my first rent @ 18.

Lol, life they say is a tragedy for those who feel and a comedy for those who think.

Bought my first wheel before 19 legitimately .

Why have I listed all these out, I wasn’t from a poor background , nope. I was just a black sheep grin a renegade who had a believe in living life by his own will and fending for by himself and wanting to do things without the na him papa money slogan .

Oh yeah dad in his younger days was a damn hard disciplinarian I can’t even paint the pictures of how much I got the whip to my back and did I forget to mention the number of deliverance prayer sessions . Smh cheesy.

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Magnoliaa(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
okay, I get your point.
engrrichie92:

At the age of 29, I carried everything I had and went into the street like the biblical Abraham. If you are still living with your parents at old age or if your parents are still responsible for your rent, your life has not started

He inferred it here...
Just wanted to people to know too that...staying with your parents doesn't always make you a boy (like they would always say)
Some of us are the bread winner of the house and just cant leave like that

Paying 400k P.A right now, imagine going to rent another apartment because i want to prove a point...that would be paying close to 800k on rent if not more..(especially with what Lagos houses are saying at the moment)

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
songzDaniel01:
well I'm 24 now and it's not been easy at all for me, I was in 300l when I dropped out of school, cos my dad retired. my parents are divorced, my mum was working while she was with my dad but he stopped her from working ,said she should stay at home and take care of us, we were little at that time, my mum was 23 and dad was 40something ,so u can see why she agreed to stop the working, well years passed ,they had an ish, my dads terrible temper, something I inherited. it's called IED disorder. mum had to leave him before he does something he'd regret. well we re in another state and things ain't moving well for us because Dad has abandoned us, I'm the first out of 5, it's not easy at all, especially peeping and seeing mom crying everyday, praying to God to uplift us, sometimes I wonder if there's a God, if there's he wouldn't let us suffer like this, but when there's life there's hope, I'm grateful for being alive, we don't even know Wah we will eat today, but I'm very sure God will make a way, I sure will wipe those tears from my moms eyes one day

You can message me your acct details
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by faithy314(f): 10:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
sochiwills:

wow so kind of u.Love u n may ur pocket be replenish 10times

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by WilsonMayowa(m): 2:27am On Jul 09, 2018
I started earning money by myself at the age of 16 for menial job, 300naira per day back then. I would work for 6days making 1800. Now I am a graduate but I don't feel fulfilled. It is well
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MrHandsome2013: 5:15am On Jul 09, 2018
I had a very terrible upbringing and my childhood days were miserable..
I wasted about eight years after my secondary school due to social disorder..
Nearly commited siucide
but
God helped me to regain my sanity.
Wrote my waec at the age of twenty two years and i made it..
I got admitted into a poly in ph..
due to hardship i left ph after my ond and could not further any longer..
I am now in a remote area teaching at one private and earning ten thousand naira a month only for more than a year.
Planning to leave the job and learn a skill but no money..
I have been praying to my heavely father to release my helpers so i can live a happy life.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MysteryFinder: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Dhortunn:

Amazing!!! Have you ever been to the Kiriji War Site?
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MysteryFinder: 5:26am On Jul 09, 2018
bobogii2008:

What did you see??
A collection of stories he wrote back in 1970s without anyone seeing them. They are Yoruba histories from long years back, never written by anyone before, include codes, mysterious lines. I will start posting them soon.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MysteryFinder: 5:30am On Jul 09, 2018
faithy314:
interesting,what did u see??jazz?
What I see is more than jazz. The old man wrote histories like a nobel laureate. No one knew he writes wen he was alive.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by faithy314(f): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2018
MysteryFinder:
What I see is more than jazz. The old man wrote histories like a nobel laureate. No one knew he writes wen he was alive.
thats serious o hmmmn so how did u use stories to change ur life?talk to me now
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Dhortunn(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2018
MysteryFinder:

Amazing!!! Have you ever been to the Kiriji War Site?

Never been home but i heard stories ... �
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by songzDaniel01(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2018
sochiwills:

thank you so much sir, God will enrich u in ways Beyond ur understanding.Thank u so much
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by songzDaniel01(m): 10:01am On Jul 09, 2018
jurist21:

dare not give up brother, i feel obliged to help you. but as Ngugi will say "the Generosity of a poor man is in his heart"
send me a direct message, let me see how i can start up something with you.
I'd not give up sir, Ill try everything within my might by the grace of God, thank u so much sir
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by jurist21(m): 10:22am On Jul 09, 2018
songzDaniel01:
I'd not give up sir, Ill try everything within my might by the grace of God, thank u so much sir, here's my number sir 08082696154, I can't see ur number sir
You can take off the number, had saved it. will call you before weekend.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by songzDaniel01(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2018
faithy314:
wow so kind of u.Love u n may ur pocket be replenish 10times
amen and Amen, God will bless him 20times ,if u know when last I heard that phrase, "send me ur acct details " God works in mysterious ways

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by songzDaniel01(m): 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
jurist21:

You can take off the number, had saved it. will call you before weekend.
OK sir thank u so much, God bless u

1 Like

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by bewla(m): 2:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
jjbest123:
During my next free webinar,i will invite you.
mo gbo I hear
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by DeWisedon(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
Achillesdam500:

Bro are you sure our minds are not connected?
I suddenly developed a huge thirst for Croatian citizenship this evening.. in case you get a way..Quote me so we can connect..A bro needs help
God go doam for you
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by massalati(m): 4:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
jjbest123:
Freelencing,online mini importation business,affiliate marketing.

Brother please link me up with that freelancing stuffs or any legit online biz that pays
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
songzDaniel01:
thank you so much sir, God will enrich u in ways Beyond ur understanding, here's it sir 0132178313 gtbank sir, Thank u so much, and here's my number sir 08082696154

Done... no need to drop your num
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by songzDaniel01(m): 12:11am On Jul 11, 2018
sochiwills:

Done... no need to drop your num
good morning sir, I got the alert, God bless u so much!! I'm literally crying sir, God will uplift u and bless u abundantly ,can I get ur number ,thank u so so much
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MysteryFinder: 7:43am On Jul 11, 2018
faithy314:
thats serious o hmmmn so how did u use stories to change ur life?talk to me now
imagine my grandpa born in the 20s wrote histories of from about more than 200 milenniums ago till he died... many things hapening in our days ar even inside what he wrote.
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by faithy314(f): 7:47am On Jul 11, 2018
MysteryFinder:
imagine my grandpa born in the 20s wrote histories of from about more than 200 milenniums ago till he died... many things hapening in our days ar even inside what he wrote.
damn serious,wud u mind sharing?me dropping my mail?
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started and How Did It Start? by MysteryFinder: 11:30am On Jul 11, 2018
faithy314:
damn serious,wud u mind sharing?me dropping my mail?
I've opened a topic, i will copy link and post it. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Failed Job Pre Medical Tests / What Career Jobs Can One Get As A Science Laboratory Tech Graduate (SSLT & ISLT) / Buhari To Fire 6000 Workers In FAAN, NAMA NCAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.