Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study (1019 Views)

Why Would A Lady See A Gentle Responsible Man And Be Hissing Deeply / As A Responsible Man, How Many Time Are U Suppose To Beat Your Wife Per-month ? / No Responsible Man Will Marry A Lady/woman That Show Her Unclad Inthe Internet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Have seen so many people that hate Messi all because of the tattoo on his body despite everyone knowing Messi is a cool, calm headed guy. Got married, living the family life without no much trouble buh once turned his black hair to white, leave beards like som new Osama in town while his other counter part C. Ronaldo is being adored because he has no single mark on his body, no beards, no tinting of hair except back in those days he was at machester and we really can't say that was some tinting, it was just hairstyle if i'd say................
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 07, 2018
And ever since he's been to madrid, he is mostly on low cuts or let's just say natural. Buh we all know how arrogant he can be, at his age he has no wife buh baby mamas.

And in our society of today, especially in my dear country, Sars aproach you the moment they see some gucci and Air jordan on you. And if unfortunately you are on dread, then you die finish.

So biko, using these two icons as case study, who exactly is a responsible man according to our society.?

For the dumb ones that won't comprehend, this post is not about Ronaldo and Messi, just case study.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
both Messi and CR7 are both talented football players and they are doing well in their choosen career.that CR7 has baby mamas does not make him irresponsible..after all he's paying for their upkeep. Dont blame himcheesy... Blame the women that fall easily at his feet cos of his good looks,fame and moneycheesy.Just imagine if CR7 land for naija...how many naija girls go carry belle for amcheesy....we will be seeing lots of halfcaste mini CR7cheesy...Austyn0,DonPiiko,Dumo1 i lie?cheesy PS. Even if a man is well dressed,he's clean etc...but doesnt look after his children...he goes about spending on campus girls while his children's school fees are left unpaid...he's an irresponsible buffon.

6 Likes

Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
lefulefu:
both Messi and CR7 are both talented football players and they are doing well in their choosen career.that CR7 has baby mamas does not make him irresponsible..after all he's paying for their upkeep. Dont blame himcheesy... Blame the women that fall easily at his feet cos of his good looks,fame and moneycheesy.Just imagine if CR7 land for naija...how many naija girls go carry belle for amcheesy....we will be seeing lots of halfcaste mini CR7cheesy...Au.sty.n.0,DonP.i.iko,Du..mo1 i lie?cheesy
only using Ronaldo and Messi to represent their likes. The post ain't about them.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by ednut1(m): 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Cr7 has used surrogate mum and baby mama. Both are not responsible according to our archiac society both are not responsible. Very wrong examples

Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
only using Ronaldo and Messi to represent their likes. The post ain't about them.
i know what u trying to point out.u trying to argue weda its all dat reliable to use a person's appearance to judge if a person is responsible or not.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
ednut1:
Cr7 has used surrogate mum and baby mama. Both are not responsible according to our archiac society both are not responsible. Very wrong examples
bia, where that man see that him big nose and mouth? Lwkm
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
lefulefu:
i know what u trying to point out.u trying to argue weda its all dat reliable to use a person's appearance to judge if a person is responsible or not.
exactly. Since that's what the world knows how to do best.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
ednut1:
well in nigeria if u dey on lowcut or skincut and u are on suit and tie...then u be responsiblecheesy.any wonder that in nigeria we assume dat pastors are the most responsible ppl in the countrycheesy.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
CR7 has no tattoos because he is a regular blood donor, he is hardworking and has good looks and charm so I guess I like him more.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
Lets say victor moses with dat im dread locks is walking by and SARS sight am...SARS officers will bow down for him shoutin de chair! De chair!...cos na victor moses. Ok lets say an average joe wearing d same dreads is walking by and SARS sight d average joe..they will harrass him,call him a yahoo boy and lock him up.In america i heard dat if police sees a black man wearing a hoodie.. They will stop him and search him for any weapons. But i am sure if Drake wears a hoodie he wont be bothered by the police.its unfair to judge someone by his appearance but if u someone dats popular u can dress anyhow and nobody go question ucheesy... But after all this been said i think it pays to have a responsible appearance.
Re: Who Exactly Is A Responsible Man? Using Ronaldo And Messi As Case Study by austyn0(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
lefulefu:
both Messi and CR7 are both talented football players and they are doing well in their choosen career.that CR7 has baby mamas does not make him irresponsible..after all he's paying for their upkeep. Dont blame himcheesy... Blame the women that fall easily at his feet cos of his good looks,fame and moneycheesy.Just imagine if CR7 land for naija...how many naija girls go carry belle for amcheesy....we will be seeing lots of halfcaste mini CR7cheesy...Austyn0,DonPiiko,Dumo1 i lie?cheesy PS. Even if a man is well dressed,he's clean etc...but doesnt look after his children...he goes about spending on campus girls while his children's school fees are left unpaid...he's an irresponsible buffon.
You no lie brother....Messi has tattoos, Ronaldo don't..In this part of our world, we view tattoos as a sign of irresponsibility.....They are both responsible and irresponsible in their own different ways.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Should A Broke Girl Enter Into A Relationship With A Broke Guy? / What Your City Famous For? / Her Husband Wants A Submissive Wife -she Wants To Follow Her Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.