Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Ladies And Gentlemen Or Gentlemen And Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen Or Gentlemen And Ladies (602 Views)

Gentlemen And Ladies, Whats Your Stake About This!!! / Ladies And Cleavage Revealing Photos; Stop Calling The Name Of God In Vain / What Age Is Best For Marriage For Ladies And Guys? Your Opinion... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Gentlemen Or Gentlemen And Ladies by laprince(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2010
all the while, I met that MCs always mention ''LADIES AND GENTLEMEN'' in ceremonies. but lately, we come to
observe that some now say ''GENTLEMEN AND LADIES''

I brought this conversation before a lady and she told me that for the sake of socialization and giving
women the respect they deserve,it is supposed to be ''LADIES AND GENTLEMEN''

On the other hand, some others ie men, say for the sake of posterity and God creating a man b4 a woman
it is important that it is structured as '' GENTLEMEN AND LADIES''.

NLers, what do ya think?

(1) (Reply)

In Love With Girl,but Not With The Opportunity To Express It. What Should I Do? / Triangle Mystic Power For Love Me Alone And Success In Marriage. / Do You Believe In Finding Divine Parner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.