Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (62969 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by BeingFrank(m): 10:16pm On Jul 07, 2018
Acidosis:

Read the post
Have U Read It? undecided
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by ruffhandu: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
This one is strong
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by deafeyez: 10:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you encourage your husband to open a business and channel all attention to it, your husband will love you for ever.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Headlesschicken(m): 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin U tried to satisfy her to d best of yuh abilities chai... Thunder go fire the devil...

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by AyakaDunukofia: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lies from the pit of hell. Someone asked a pertinent question...Whether she didn't notice his complete impotency (as she put it) when they dated.

Did u date him, if yes, why did u marry "a log of wood" then?

One adulterous rat is trying hard to disgrace and run the other down with half witted stories sad

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by KanwuliaExtra: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Congrats!
Hope you are happy with your decisions. kiss

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Thebwoy: 10:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
Play on
As far as u ar sure hr won't notice now or in the future

But don't complain when u ar old and he goes after small girls with big god. grin

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by seunayantokun(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
One of them is a liar
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by mespusinglez(m): 10:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Evil woman. Imagine the man's pain
Wow,Can't Believe This Is Coming From A Lady.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Almunjid(m): 10:20pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jesus Christ of Nigeria... sorry... Nazareth! Ur Husband Doesn’t Satisfy u Sexually, ur Kids Not His?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by cenaman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
Afonja, Infidelity And Divorce Are Like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
“He lies beside me like a log of wood every night while I burn”
grin
That will do it.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by hotspec(m): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Women!!! Marriage!!! On the judgement day, Satan will see women and Wow like a siren, women are more devilish than Satan

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/07/husband-doesnt-satisfy-sexually-kids-not-wife/

One thing I hate in my life is woman cheating behind her husband's back.
It is better she leaves my house and tell me from afar that she is no longer interested in the marriage than decieve me that she loves me and cheats behind my back God knows it will only take His supreme intervntion not to commit murder.
I would rather you sincerely tell me you are not interested in the marriage with a heavy heart than cheat behind my back.
Wallaahi I fit kill fah.
This is probably one of the reasons I can't truthfully trust women especially the ones of these days.
Oh God save us from marrying women that will send us to our early grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
seunayantokun:
One of them is a liar

I think the husband is lying.

If he is truly potent, he will chase the wife away and look for another one immediately or request a DNA test.

He knows he is impotent and when the wife came with positive pregnancy test, the hatred and violence started.

He is also wicked because I don't think he planned to tell her.

Wifey has confessed to adultery, passing off another man's kids and 'challenging' him to take charge financial as the head.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Allison012: 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
goldiam:
After milking and deceiving the man for good 12 years you want to run abi.

Issokay this is Nigeria everybody be criminal......
Minus me o am not a criminal biko.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by oludarekehinde(m): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wonder shall never end.

Meanwhile, check my signature for the installation of security and safety equipment at affordable price.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by bukatyne(f): 10:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
cococandy:
“He lies beside me like a log of wood every night while I burn”
grin
That will do it.

See lyrics.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by idonhammer: 10:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Very sad dear
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by IAmAmbrose(m): 10:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
Me haff spoken

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by adecz: 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

"more evidence"

As in, provide them a bed
in front of his worship & this honorable court
& let us see if the man is really impotent..

But some women are wicckked sha.. cool cool

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Austema(m): 10:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
kenonze:
tongue
anty Kenonze
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by cococandy(f): 10:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
bukatyne:

See lyrics.
like a poem
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
I hate to hear these kind of nauseating lies, how can a woman lie against her husband like this, especially about something delicate like potency. Some women are really mischievous.

They should do a DNA test on the kids, apparently she is lying about their paternity.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by NdiaraIGBO: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

One thing I hate in my life is woman cheating behind her husband's back.
It is better she leaves my house and tell me from afar that she is no longer interested in the marriage than decieve me that she loves me and cheats behind my back God knows it will only take His supreme intervntion not to commit murder.
I would rather you sincerely tell me you are not interested in the marriage with a heavy heart than cheat behind my back.
Wallaahi I fit kill fah.
This is probably one of the reasons I can't truthfully trust women especially the ones of these days.
Oh God save us from marrying women that will send us to our early grave.

My brother, you have a very SERIOUS problem with this terrible mentality.
You have NO right whatsoever to kill anyone, even a cheating wife you caught in your matrimonial bedroom. The minute you start chasing a woman you must accept the risk of infidelity at anytime durng the relationship.

So Mr Man, start working on your mind, how you view things, mind over matter. Start working on yourself You do not OWN any woman . The maximum you can do is terminate the relationship. FINISH!
Don't do more than you can afford for a woman. Don't spend your last kobo for any woman. Don't bankrupt yourself for any woman. Don't give a woman children you cannot afford to bring up and train well. Don't over commit yourself.

That way if she steps out of line, you can easily dismiss her. My advice.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by obowunmi(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
This happens a lot. Many men are impotent..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by notttty(m): 10:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
See what a good d1ck has caused. Beauty has long been wanting a 12inches and nw she is ready to destroy her family for a nice rod. Smh. Respect to that guy thats blowing her off and giving her more HEADs. If u knw u knw.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Abagworo(m): 10:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
I don't believe the woman.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by milemimi93(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
8 out of 10 naija girls have STD.
7 out of 10 naija girls have done abortions.
10 out of 10 naija girls have cheated on their partners.
3 out of 5 children born by a naija mom do not belong to her husband.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by milemimi93(m): 10:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
8 out of 10 naija girls have STD.
7 out of 10 naija girls have done abortions.
10 out of 10 naija girls have cheated on their partners.
3 out of 5 children born by a naija mom do not belong to her husband.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by jimcaddy(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
No need getting married. There is no point. People no longer value marriage these days. The reasom marriage happens is because our parents and the society at large requires that a man and a woman get married.. People still do not understand what the concept of marriage is.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by daddio(m): 10:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/07/husband-doesnt-satisfy-sexually-kids-not-wife/

CHAI OLORIBURUKU WOMAN, NA DEM TYPE DEY TOLK SAY GOD GO JUDGE DEM HUSBAND AFTER DEM DON ENJOY GOOD FUN FOR OUTSIDE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Help My Husband Self-service During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.