Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife (62970 Views)

He Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife Tells Police / My Husband Doesn’t Want My Son To Come And Stay With Us / My Husband doesn’t give me sexual satisfaction because he uses condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by felixawe(m): 10:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Let them have their PVC first, things will change

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Tonimordred(m): 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Abeg dis 1 no kosin me cos i ve oda tyns 2 tink wit my head
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by geesunge(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
bukatyne:

I think the husband is lying.

If he is truly potent, he will chase the wife away and look for another one immediately or request a DNA test.

He knows he is impotent and when the wife came with positive pregnancy test, the hatred and violence started.

He is also wicked because I don't think he planned to tell her.

Wifey has confessed to adultery, passing off another man's kids and 'challenging' him to take charge financial as the head.

I guess you read the story with your nose

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by mrdna(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Sex nah food? Na God go purnish you o

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Godwin978(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
i see the wife been the one dats not telling the truth here, he is impotent yet you remained in the marriage for good 12yrs? maybe she is looking for all this young boys to Bleep around with, let her go at last she will come back begging you to take her back

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Mrjo(m): 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
gabazin080:
Someone somewhere is having sex right now despite all the problems we are facing as a Country
Heartless people.
Wetin U won't make we do? lol
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by abbey2812(m): 10:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
who knows if they are having it for country's sake so that we can get out of the problems, it might be the antidote for our predicament.
gabazin080:
Someone somewhere is having sex right now despite all the problems we are facing as a Country
Heartless people.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by mozele(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Evil woman. Imagine the man's pain

as a lady, I was thinking you'll side the woman's actions but you prooved me wrong.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by murtalaa(m): 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
The useless mofo admitted to committing abortion before the court which is a serious criminal offense but no one is talking about it, not even the illiterate judge.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Navalsadiq(m): 11:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
Never marry a woman that is a sex addict

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by braine(m): 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
BeingFrank:
Family Affairs, Nawa Oo. After Hearing From Both Sides, You Just Appear So Blank And Stupid For Few Seconds. But The Woman Should Have Noticed The Man's Weakness While They Were Dating, If The Man Is Capable Of Getting You A Car, Putting You In-charge Your Building Project, How Would He Allow You And Your Children To Starve? Just My Opinion. All The Same, A Broken Relationship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage, And A Broken Marriage Is Better Than A Violent And Abusive Marriage. For The Singles Out There, Study Your Partner Very Properly While Dating. Don't Go Into Marriage Out Of Material Things, Sentiment Or Pity.

Capitalizing each word of your comment does not make any sense.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by IbnAbdullah1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

My brother, you have a very SERIOUS problem with this terrible mentality.
You have NO right whatsoever to kill anyone, even a cheating wife you caught in your matrimonial bedroom. The minute you start chasing a woman you must accept the risk of infidelity at anytime durng the relationship.

So Mr Man, start working on your mind, how you view things, mind over matter. Start working on yourself You do not OWN any woman . The maximum you can do is terminate the relationship. FINISH!
Don't do more than you can afford for a woman. Don't spend your last kobo for any woman. Don't bankrupt yourself for any woman. Don't give a woman children you cannot afford to bring up and train well. Don't over commit yourself.

That way if she steps out of line, you can easily dismiss her. My advice.

It is easier said than done.
But I know I would rather be alone than kill over somebody I think would have little or no time watching over.
If a woman loves you sincerely they can be the best thing you could ever wish for,but the moment they act otherwise they can become the most hateful in this world.
Na only God know which one good finish.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by NdiaraIGBO: 11:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
IbnAbdullah1:

It is easier said than done.
But I know I would rather be alone than kill over somebody I think would have little or no time watching over.
If a woman loves you sincerely they can be the best thing you could ever wish for,but the moment they act otherwise they can become the most hateful in this world.
Na only God know which one good finish.

As per bolded, YES if you think so......your choice.

If your woman hates you, break it off immediately. Mind you, love is not permanent.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Navigator254: 11:28pm On Jul 07, 2018
Islie:

http://dailypost.ng/2018/07/07/husband-doesnt-satisfy-sexually-kids-not-wife/

Do you love party or events in general then check these website Kenya Event Youtube Channels
we organize best events in kenya . These events are available on youtube
Kenya Digital Media blogger,Be your own boss on Digital Media
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by front4line: 11:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
cococandy:
“He lies beside me like a log of wood every night while I burn”
grin
That will do it.

More like she should burn in hell.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by kingchris30(m): 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
gabazin080:
Heartless people.
Hahahaha, this guy is crazy, mehn
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Kenturkey048(m): 11:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
aguiyi2:
Women are capable of anything and still manage to appear innocent.
u no lie my brother
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Austin234(m): 11:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
And this is coming from a woman too. U must be a good wifey material

nairavsdollars:
Evil woman. Imagine the man's pain
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by cococandy(f): 12:19am On Jul 08, 2018
front4line:

More like she should burn in hell.
so make she no knack abi?

Can you stay forever without sex? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by IbnAbdullah1(m): 12:21am On Jul 08, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

As per bolded, YES if you think so......your choice.

If your woman hates you, break it off immediately. Mind you, love is not permanent.

Your opinion though.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by 21savages: 12:28am On Jul 08, 2018
If u wnt peace mek sure u hit ur bae's Gee-Spot
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Truthcat: 12:46am On Jul 08, 2018
Igbos and paternity problem. But why not just divorce him? Forced marriage has terrible consequence.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Burgerlomo: 1:47am On Jul 08, 2018
gabazin080:
Cheating on your husband doesn't mean that you don't love him, it's like hiring a taxi but you have your own car at home. it saves tyres and reduces mileage

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by souleymon(m): 1:48am On Jul 08, 2018
gabazin080:
Heartless people.

How did you come up with this

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by ireneidiva(f): 2:28am On Jul 08, 2018
BeingFrank:
Family Affairs, Nawa Oo. After Hearing From Both Sides, You Just Appear So Blank And Stupid For Few Seconds. But The Woman Should Have Noticed The Man's Weakness While They Were Dating, If The Man Is Capable Of Getting You A Car, Putting You In-charge Your Building Project, How Would He Allow You And Your Children To Starve? Just My Opinion. All The Same, A Broken Relationship Is Better Than A Broken Marriage, And A Broken Marriage Is Better Than A Violent And Abusive Marriage. For The Singles Out There, Study Your Partner Very Properly While Dating. Don't Go Into Marriage Out Of Material Things, Sentiment Or Pity.
Who taught you to write every word with a capital letter? Reading this was very painful.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by laydoh(m): 2:47am On Jul 08, 2018
cenaman:
Afonja, Infidelity And Divorce Are Like 5&6.
ode,ur mumu no get rival.abeg check their names again and tell me if they are afonjas.na ibadan wey you see dey confuse you.
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by opribo(m): 3:03am On Jul 08, 2018
Thats what they do, after using the mam till he ia old and wasted they want to dump him especially if he has no money again. Men, be wise and invest in your old age.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Mrsimplexvi: 5:06am On Jul 08, 2018
gabazin080:
Cheating on your husband doesn't mean that you don't love him, it's like hiring a taxi but you have your own car at home. it saves tyres and reduces mileage
may ur wife cheat on you
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Praktikals(m): 5:31am On Jul 08, 2018
NON-SENSE:
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by Nackzy: 6:07am On Jul 08, 2018
Women sha
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by LexngtonSteele: 6:18am On Jul 08, 2018
cenaman:
Afonja, Infidelity And Divorce Are Like 5&6.

Your obsession will eventually kill you. Kanu, your god said 99% of your women including your mother are prostitutes. Ndo tongue
Re: My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife by RealityShot: 6:22am On Jul 08, 2018
Oluwadamilare118:
[strike] Some[/strike] MOST women are wicked and desperate. Lord have mercy! undecidedSome [NO MOST] women are wicked and desperate. Lord have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Cries As Her Husband Starves Her Of Sex For 4 Years / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / Help My Husband Self-service During Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.