Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend (86190 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Igbo Bride And Her Oyinbo Husband-to-be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by skales67(m): 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
The ugly biatch probably bought the man over to play as a script. His calm and clueless disposition gave him away.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by ipobarethieves: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
cool
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by SalamRushdie: 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
There is no way that mouth will be wide like that and the Vagina will be small...those who know know
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Originalsly: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
The guy is marking time....if I should guess.... he was recently released from prison and is with her until he can manage on his own.
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Soulsymbol99: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
I think the guy was paid to act cool
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
This lady na big fool

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
I want to throw up.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Aldebaran(m): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Frustration made her like that grin
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Jasperro(m): 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Horror movie

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Lomprico2: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Poor white dude!!

He will be like, "which kain wahala I put mysef into sef"

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
nigga is erm mouth whipped
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Eeeeeewwwww, the way they kissed!!!! Eeeeeew!!!

Dude was like "I like the texture"

Hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by justphillips(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
Emu4life:
In Tecno's voice"Monkey no fine but him mama lyk am...shey u want com kakulati my money....... "

Loud it!!!

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
sexy74:

seems like she hired the man for the video.
see as him dey look like maga.
I can't agree more but i'ld rather say borrowed not hired
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by 1stola: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
nuti:
She should go and date this man... they will make a perfect couple.
Anuofia
This must be the infamous black Jesus cool
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by cooltola(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
People will talk it is up to u to accept and believe what they say
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by 2undeee(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
sexy74:

Just read my mind
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
sexy74:

I think so too.

His demeanor doesn’t match her character.
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Diso60090(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
When the girl said nigga the oyibo fear

For he mind this girl wan bring me problem

Fear all over oyibo face

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Antipob777(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
So oyibo boyfren now na achievement........Chaiiii this old cargo sef

My dear the thing tire me. But if you ask me, who I go ask biko
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by tiereoluwa1: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Her mouth has occupied 60 percent of her face.. wondering how her beneath will be like. ��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
That's her husband for 16years!
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Neoteny(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
White men are always kinky...
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by borh: 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
sexy74:

Lol...i swear
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by no1madman(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
If I comment ,God go vex. .

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by GreenCap: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
love is blind
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Even Tuareg man from Niger Republic is Oyinbo! No wahala,just continue!
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Bitterleafsoup: 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Diso60090:
When the girl said nigga the oyibo fear

For he mind this girl wan bring me problem

Fear all over oyibo face
grin
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Baroba(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
I knew it will be a British mate before opening the video.. grin.. She needs to chill out and enjoy her relationship..
Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by Almunjid(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Come 0oo. Na her mouth be this abi na fry pan?

Re: Woman Who Said She Is Ugly With Big Lips Flaunts Her Oyinbo Boyfriend by crunchyg: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
scaramucci:
So this one don become celebrity too abi wetin?
Please you people should know the difference between being famous or popular to being a celebrity. Celebrities are popular people that have something to be celebrated about them while famous or popular people are just popular for one thing or the other it might be good or bad but that doesn't make them celebrities. E.g Bobrisky is famous and popular but not a celebrity because there is nothing to be celebrated about him. Thats enough said , stop making that mistake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why / Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.