Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,245 members, 7,957,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman (26243 Views)

Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Houseofglam7(f): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by BestDude: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
An independent woman hardly respects her Man especially when she makes more money than the man
say "Nigerian independent woman " don't say woman as you don't know how it is done in other countries you may not have visited

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by philip0906(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
LordKO:
Kudos. However, your submissions are a bit contradictory, but the reason isn't farfetched; you lump the ones whose self-esteem are rooted in weak self-sufficiency with those whose self-esteem are rooted in strong self-sufficiency. The former are toxicity personifies (the wannabe feminists), while the latter are harmlessness and harmoniousness personifies.

Independent women whose self-esteem are rooted in weak self-sufficiency are akin to beta men. They're perfect definition of small-mindedness. Only men who're subjugable or ready to self-slave can put up with them. Nothing gives them pleasure than when they humiliate their men, especially in public, just to give impression that they're in control. And it's always about them - self and self-interest - conscientiousness isn't in their life dictionary. To them impoliteness in particular and vices in general are signs of power and strength, respectively. They tends to mistake people of goodness for weaklings - their inabilities to differentiate goodness from servility is always their undoing - I don't hold brief for servile men (people).

Meanwhile, independent women whose self-esteem are rooted in strong self-sufficiency are blissfulness and blessings to good men in particular and good people in general. They're perfect definitions of aristocracy and virtuousness. As strong-minded as they're, yet, they're always conscientious, it's not always about them - they aren't usually preoccupied with self and self-interest - but about what's right at any point in time. They knows that politeness in particular and goodness in general aren't signs of weakness but that of dignity and strength, respectively. This class of women, when they chooses to identify with feminism, gives it a pleasurable taste to savour by all sane and sound people irrespective of one's perspective towards the movement.

Brilliant piece

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Almunjid(m): 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kingwizzy16:
17. You can't find them in Nigeria

Because all the girls in Nigeria are gold diggers
Na true talk

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Almunjid(m): 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Most independent women in Nigeria are...

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Gggg102(m): 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
An independent woman hardly respects her Man especially when she makes more money than the man

people like you:

independent woman= too bossy and disrespectful. will grow old and never get married. will leave a sad and lonely life. fake feminist.

dependent woman= gold digger. nothing to offer except sex. olosho.

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT

4 Likes

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by anonymuz(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Iamgrey5:
This has to be best explanation I have seen in Nairaland for a while .

kudos bro!!

Summary of note;

The "feminist wannabe" are egocentric ladies who derive joy and emancipation from perceived societal vices by shaming men as it pleases them.

While real feminist/ independent ladies are strong willed ladies that still understand the need for mutual respect in the society.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by shoelotng(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
We men naturally feel oppressed when she does so I don't think it's their fault we give them room to act that way, we often play the" because u gave me 50k last week to manage abi". Shows signs of fear.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by pocohantas(f): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:
Can date an independent woman but can't marry one.

Most independent women are feminists and most feminist wants to be captain instead of co-pilot.

Some guys can't put up with bossy women. It very annoying

Typical Naija man, buys respect[submission] with his money.
Without money,most of you will feel very useless and insecure.

In fact you all should stop complaining of gold digging Naija ladies...they are the perfect fit for lots of you.

8 Likes

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Daeylar(f): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Seen 3 threads from you that have hit FP Op and I have say I like them.

Your threads are nice op @ entertainingyou Keep it up.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Henitan24(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
LordKO:
Kudos. However, your submissions are a bit contradictory, but the reason isn't farfetched; you lump the ones whose self-esteem are rooted in weak self-sufficiency with those whose self-esteem are rooted in strong self-sufficiency. The former are toxicity personifies (the wannabe feminists), while the latter are harmlessness and harmoniousness personifies.

Independent women whose self-esteem are rooted in weak self-sufficiency are akin to beta men. They're perfect definition of small-mindedness. Only men who're subjugable or ready to self-slave can put up with them. Nothing gives them pleasure than when they humiliate their men, especially in public, just to give impression that they're in control. And it's always about them - self and self-interest - conscientiousness isn't in their life dictionary. To them impoliteness in particular and vices in general are signs of power and strength, respectively. They tends to mistake people of goodness for weaklings - their inabilities to differentiate goodness from servility is always their undoing - I don't hold brief for servile men (people).

Meanwhile, independent women whose self-esteem are rooted in strong self-sufficiency are blissfulness and blessings to good men in particular and good people in general. They're perfect definitions of aristocracy and virtuousness. As strong-minded as they're, yet, they're always conscientious, it's not always about them - they aren't usually preoccupied with self and self-interest - but about what's right at any point in time. They knows that politeness in particular and goodness in general aren't signs of weakness but that of dignity and strength, respectively. This class of women, when they chooses to identify with feminism, gives it a pleasurable taste to savour by all sane and sound people irrespective of one's perspective towards the movement.

A thousand likes from me for this to you cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Henitan24(f): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:
Can date an independent woman but can't marry one.

Most independent women are feminists and most feminist wants to be captain instead of co-pilot.

Some guys can't put up with bossy women. It very annoying

You dont deserve one either

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by victorian(f): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:

That's pure lie.
An independent successful. woman is intelligent. If u are not real in conversations, if u are slow in understanding sentences or u have no clue what to do about your life, she simply cuts off. No time to start teaching or training u to be a man.

Just know what u are doing, and she will humble.
Am an independent lady and my man loves me like this cheesy We have no unnecessary power tussle issues.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by boiz2men(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Henitan24:

You dont deserve one either

Deserve?

Like they are some treasure worth having?

Scale of preference says needs have more priority than wants.

I don't want a career focused/independent/feminist woman for a wife.

You can now imagine where they exist on my scale of preference.

I can manage them sha as flings kiss
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by benjsniper33: 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lies and total lies.
That's are no such thing as an independent woman
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by boiz2men(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Typical Naija man, buys respect[submission] with his money.
Without money,most of you all will be very useless and insecure.

In fact you all should stop complaining of gold digging Naija ladies...they are the perfect fit for lots of you.

Poco baby, unfortunately money brings respect irrespective of gender. Some of us guys can smell a gold digger from a distance.

Having worked under women, I don't think I can ever let a bossy lady have my surname.

It's become natural for men to marry down and women to marry up. When the opposite happens, there's a greater likelihood of the marriage going south than the otherwise

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by pocohantas(f): 1:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

Poco baby, unfortunately money brings respect irrespective of gender. Some of us guys can smell a gold digger from a distance.

Having worked under women, I don't think I can ever let a bossy lady have my surname.

It's become natural for men to marry down and women to marry up. When the opposite happens, there's a greater likelihood of the marriage going south than the otherwise

C'mon keep kwayet grin
So, every independent lady is bossy?
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Chuknovski(m): 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
am in such relationship and am enjoying it very well, she also respect me
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
You guys should stop deceiving yourselves. There is no such thing as an independent woman.

There are no independent people anywhere. That you work for 30 days and earn a pay cheque doesn't make you an independent woman. What we have is single and engaged/married women or employed and unemployed women.

1 Like

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by tunjilana: 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
What of the independent one who still believes a man should pay all bills while she stacks her own for God knows who?
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by boiz2men(m): 1:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
pocohantas:

C'mon keep kwayet grin
So, every independent lady is bossy?

It is not an easy task for a lady to be independent. When that happens, they puff up with pride. They begin to walk with their shoulders raised and their nose looking up to heaven. Such pride leads to arrogance.

Younger dependent girls are always their target. They heap all manner of bossy attitudes on these young girls.

Most females hate working under women.
A friend was to transfer to a new department but unfortunately for her the hod was ill and a the next authority which happen to be a woman became interim. She didn't go to her saying the woman is callous and that she would wait for the man to become well again.

Power intoxicates women more.

And more money brings more power.

It isn't about insecurities as you termed. But more about avoiding troubles. I'm a simple person. I can't be fighting who will cook in the kitchen because she buys the food. I don't have power to fight and argue

Although work persona might be different from a persons personality, such bossy trait can not be overly obliterated.

2 Likes

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Lalas247(f): 1:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
see them..so sad to see majority of you guys can't keep a lady without money!!!
respect is earned not bought .. hence why your dependent wives leave u once that money well goes dry !!
why? that's all you have to offer they respect money not you..

also the weak guys xabt stand a string woman .. they love the ones they can treat like doormat...

lastly its only in Nigeria that having a career eqyatesbto feminism .. yet they all claim graduate smy....

pls don't quote me .... no time for weasels grin

2 Likes

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by pocohantas(f): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

It is not an easy task for a lady to be independent. When that happens, they puff up with pride. They begin to walk with their shoulders raised and their nose looking up to heaven. Such pride leads to arrogance.

Younger dependent girls are always their target. They heap all manner of bossy attitudes on these young girls.

Most females hate working under women.
A friend was to transfer to a new department but unfortunately for her the hod was ill and a the next authority which happen to be a woman became interim. She didn't go to her saying the woman is callous and that she would wait for the man to become well again.

Power intoxicates women more.

And more money brings more power.

It isn't about insecurities as you termed. But more about avoiding troubles. I'm a simple person. I can't be fighting who will cook in the kitchen because she buys the food. I don't have power to fight and argue

Although work persona might be different from a persons personality, such bossy trait can not be overly obliterated.

Why will they not hate working under women, when it is a whole lot easier to manipulate a male boss. Female bosses are firm, they are women too...so they know all the tricks in the book. I have worked with both, my current is female, I know the difference grin

The woman is callous, but she isn't callous? One problem I have with women who always paint another woman bad...THEY ARE NEVER THE PROBLEM, IT IS ALWAYS THE OTHER WOMAN.

It is easy for a woman to be independent, it's not rocket science. It is only easier to depend on a man. That's insecurity babysmiley

True talk @power intoxicates women more. Buhari, Idi Amin, Kim jong-on, Hitler, Gadaffi, Mugabe, etc... are/were all women grin

5 Likes

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dating an independent lady/woman is cool especially the ones that do respect their partners. They don't depend on you giving them money, but if you give them it is a plus.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by boiz2men(m): 1:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Why will they not hate working under women, when it is a whole lot easier to manipulate a male boss. Female bosses are firm, they are women too...so they know all the tricks in the book. I have worked with both, my current is female, I know the difference grin

The woman is callous, but she isn't callous? One problem I have with women who always paint another woman bad...THEY ARE NEVER THE PROBLEM, IT IS ALWAYS THE OTHER WOMAN.

It is easy for a woman to be independent, it's not rocket science. It is only easier to depend on a man.

It is insecurity babysmiley

you are not entirely correct there.

But you are not wrong either .

If it isn't rocket science, why is one in every 100 independent?

I don't know about others but it isn't about insecurities for me... I'm too proud and condescending sometimes. I'm sure you know that.

Imagine my type as my wife.. Wahala go dey plenty. So I rather go with those semi-dependent ladies.

I particularly detest leeches under the name gf...
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by justphillips(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
GidiChoice:
Most men can not handle their taste of independent women.

Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
boiz2men:

you are not entirely correct there.

But you are not wrong either .

If it isn't rocket science, why is one in every 100 independent?

I don't know about others but it isn't about insecurities for me... I'm too proud and condescending sometimes. I'm sure you know that.

Imagine my type as my wife.. Wahala go dey plenty. So I rather go with those semi-dependent ladies.

I particularly detest leeches under the name gf...

Trust me on this dear, I work with more males than females. Ask those ladies to sincerely tell you their reasons for wanting males bosses, you will see it is all selfish reasons.

I edited that post. The answer to that is simple na, it is easier to be dependent. Nigerian men love spending on women, behave well and they will make it rain.

LOL, I know that. Was quite easy to notice.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by boiz2men(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Trust me on this dear, I work with more males than females. Ask those ladies to sincerely tell you their reasons for wanting males bosses, you will see it is all selfish reasons.

I edited that post. The answer to that is simple na, it is easier to be dependent. Nigerian men love spending on women, behave well and they will make it rain.

LOL, I know that. Was quite easy to notice.

@make it rain was very hilarious

No it isn't easy to notice. That part of me is only a reflection of what meets me...

Women are difficult to approach is almost their replies....
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hey Lalas I found a beautiful chic, come and give me tips to get her.
Lalas247:
see them..so sad to see majority of you guys can't keep a lady without money!!!
respect is earned not bought .. hence why your dependent wives leave u once that money well goes dry !!
why? that's all you have to offer they respect money not you..

also the weak guys xabt stand a string woman .. they love the ones they can treat like doormat...

lastly its only in Nigeria that having a career eqyatesbto feminism .. yet they all claim graduate smy....

pls don't quote me .... no time for weasels grin
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by folake4u(f): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
These are women that will be holding ground with someone. If you talk one them go talk 50 and them go de follow person drag authority for house if married to them.

They are "feminists" that aren't for me!

Oga Tonye, I least expected this comment from you. I used to hold you in high esteem but what you said up there isn't correct. There's difference between a feminist and an independent lady.
Re: 16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman by folake4u(f): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Gggg102:

people like you:

independent woman= too bossy and disrespectful. will grow old and never get married. will leave a sad and lonely life. fake feminist.

dependent woman= gold digger. nothing to offer except sex. olosho.

WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT

Exactly!!!

What do they really want?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies, Do You Feel H.o.r.n.y Too? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating / Mixed Couples And Racism On Both Sides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.