Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,246 members, 7,957,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:21 PM

Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos (57221 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Driver's Head Pops Out Of The Window After Fatal Accident In Owerri. Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by GMbuharii: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
buharitill2023:
What a death?
buhari sef
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Lawalmd(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
lexy2014:
are u in Nigeria?
Yes in Lagos
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by boladez(m): 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Diso60090:

Na black ax£
who get sense nor go cross road like that

.... grin....this cracked me....haha
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Dearlord(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hope the Super Bike is not damaged?
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by themanderon: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nairalanders please help me thank God for he delivered me from the very same fate just two days ago. The okada I boarded had a head on collision with a danfo bus at very high speed and its only by the miracle of God that I escaped with nothing but scratches on my thumb and knee while the okada man, an old man was heavily injured but I thank God that no life was lost. I stand today as a testimony that there is indeed a God in heaven that watches over his children and keeps them from harm. Praise the Lord!!! people could not believe I was the person the okada man was carrying. This happened along Eric Moore express close to brewery on Friday evening.

1 Like

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
VIGI201:
his picture

Sorry for your loss dear. Take heart.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Wiinnd(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
I think people should be trained on Administration of first Aid to accident victims. Maybe as at the time the people standing there and taking pictures, one or two of them might have still been alive, just only unconscious. But trust Nigerians, once they see some one lying unconscious especially from an accident, they just assume that person is dead and start snapping pictures not knowing it might just be them someday, mean while as a first responder, they could have helped rather than leave the person to his fate only if they have been trained on first aid administration (CPR) and the rest. Please whenever you see an accident victim lying unconsciously, never assume that the person is gone, go there and check for pulse on the wrist and also check for breathing by placing your face close to the persons nose and I then rush to the nearest hospital, but this should be done after clearing yourself from any source of danger, so that you the rescuer do not become the rescued. If I were to be in government Everyone would be trained on first aid administration, establish paramedics. Do we even have paramedics in this country self? embarassed This country self!
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by musabayokanu: 5:11am On Jul 09, 2018
OMEGA009:
I just wish people would stop posting things they know nothing about just say they can reach FP and gather likes. OP, Now, get your facts right:

The accident happened yesterday evening in front of Pleasure park in PHC

It happened as a result of a pedestrian trying to cross the road without looking

The bikers name is Elvis

He’s a Biker with Hardridaz MC

His passenger was obviously wearing an oversized helmet hence the flip off before the crash

Elvis has ridden all over Nigeria without any accident

Elvis is still ALIVE and in the hospital

Pls get your facts straight before coming to spew rubbish on NL

babe has gone to be with God
His bikers colleague confirmed it to me they lost him.
Presently they are using this picture to mourn him.

2 Likes

Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by lexy2014: 3:26am On Jul 10, 2018
Lawalmd:

Yes in Lagos
am sure u will agree with me that power bikes are machines built 4 speed and originally meant 4d RACE TRACK, not 4 regular roads. That alone tells us d best place they should b used. U can't enjoy a power bike&utilize its full potential by riding at 100km/h. Riding at 100km/h on regular roads is quite dangerpus 4a bike considering d speed limit is 60km/h. Its as good as getting a jincheng assembled at ladipo 2 take u round town.

On regular roads, there's traffic & all sorts of obstacles & eventualities which can endanger both d rider&others. D pix shows how powerful a power bike is. 4 that mans leg 2b cut off, it shows d speed at which d bike was going.

It used 2b rampant b4 seeing people riding power bikes on lekki expressway as if it was a competition. A few years ago, a man in lekki died from injuries sustained from power bike incident. He rammed into a parked car&d impact threw him far away. That wouldn't happen on a race track or a remote road cause power bikes need space.
Re: Couple On Power Bike Killed With One Other After Fatal Accident. Graphic Photos by Evangkatsoulis: 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2018
justtruth88miSt:
i know this guy...he is from mu street and also my customer... he collected his clothes from my shop yesday...

The guy pay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Car Swarmed By Thousands Of Grasshoppers In South Africa (Pictures) / Python Killed At Flooded Lagoon Estate, Ogudu Orioke In Lagos / 20 Surprising Differences Between The UK And The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.