Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? (28819 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:29am On Jul 08, 2018
chemystery:

So why will you want to attack the truth?

It's their truth and not the truth. It's their opinion and not the truth.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I think that's a wrong strategy. Do you know many people became an Atheist because of what they read online. In the upcoming days, one on one Evangelism will become moot because the online Evangelism is taking over. And if you are not ready to attack their truth then you are not ready to expand and you should get ready to lose members to them.

Learn to follow the instructions of God and obey them.

You are not wiser than God.

NEVER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE FOR THEY WILL TRAMPLE IT AND TURN AND REND YOU ARE.

They already believe they are in truth and have already rejected your truth yet you wish to continue?

They also feel your truth is your opinion. THE ONLY THING THAT CAN CONVINCE AN ATHEIST IS HIS OR HER PERSONAL ENCOUNTER OR EXPERIENCE WITH GOD and not you.

When you go into a town and they reject your gospel, dust your feet at the entrance and leave them alone.

That is the instrction.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

NEVER CAST YOUR PEARLS BEFORE SWINE FOR THEY WILL TRAMPLE IT AND TURN AND REND YOU ARE.

So Atheist are swine? It's well. I like you but we'll have to agree to disagree.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

So Atheist are swine? It's well. I like you but we'll have to agree to disagree.

I didn't call them swine. That was the bibles way of describing such ones who do not know the value of what you give them.

I have modified my earlier post
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by iamtardey: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
NL and stupid topics like ...
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Basseybruce: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky
Also some of these dancing women and choristers have beautiful figure and nice body jiggle when dancing so to enjoy the view the men need to be as still as possible

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness
.... I concur to this, but sometimes, ego could be the cause in some men. Happy sunday!
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by realmindz: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

You forgot one thing. No one has been able to logically explain the existence of man. Not even science. Doesn't that tell you that you can't apply logic to every issues of life.

so if we have no answer then we should stick to tales of cave men which lacks proof and even anti-modern discoveries.

The best way to explain the existence of man is still through science... Lots of work has been done and we are seeing the progress. But u chose to stick to cave men ideology that the earth was created 2000 years ago and all races of the world began from two people which is anti genetics anti biology anti anything that makes sense.

Which is more sensible, following the people seeking for answers or sticking to ancient ideologies that has no ground

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:39am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Hopefully, we'll all get to the stage where we'll all judge each other according to the goodness in us and not because of the differences in our ideology or belief.

I've been where you are and it all changes when I discovered 2 friends of mine are Atheists. And they are all good people. Knowing God or not doesn't make you Good. What makes you Good is the fear of God or a good conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by chemystery: 11:40am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

It's their truth and not the truth. It's their opinion and not the truth.
OK! And you want to attack their truth because you have your own truth or because your own truth is truer than theirs or something? You even made mention in another post that their truth is convincing. Isn't yours convincing enough to make theirs non-convincing?
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
realmindz:

so if we have no answer then we should stick to tales of cave men which lacks proof and even anti-modern discoveries.

The best way to explain the existence of man is still through science... Lots of work has been done and we are seeing the progress. But u chose to stick to cave men ideology that the earth was created 2000 years ago and all races of the world began from two people which is anti genetics anti biology anti anything that makes sense.

Which is more sensible, following the people seeking for answers or sticking to ancient ideologies that has no ground

You don't have to stick to it but you have to respect those who do and values it.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by realmindz: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I didn't call them swine. That was the bibles way of describing such ones who do not know the value of what you give them.

I have modified my earlier post

So because a book called it's antagonist swines then we should not reason but call them swines.. Are you better than a robot?

A book was written and within the book, it was written than anyone who does not believe in that book is a swine.... Do have common sense at all? Just a question.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:43am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky
Also some of these dancing women and choristers have beautiful figure and nice body jiggle when dancing so to enjoy the view the men need to be as still as possible

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness

This is very hilarious!
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by realmindz: 11:43am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

You don't have to stick to it but you have to respect those who do and values it.

Have you respected those who believe in Sango...didnt you curse them? Any other god should be treated with no respect because they make no sense to our lives.... We have been living without them
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by DavidEsq(m): 11:44am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
LEARN TO KNOW WHEN AN ATHEIST IS IN YOUR MIDST BRETHREN LIKE A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

THERE IS ONE HERE NOW WHOSE MONIKER HAS HOPEFUL IN IT.

IGNORE SUCH A ONE FOR ALL HE WISHES TO DO IS JUMP FROM ONE CHRISTIAN THREAD TO ANOTHER TO MOCK AND RIDICULE.

GIVE HIM A WIDE BERTH AND IGNORE HIM

BE WATCHFUL BRETHREN AND OBSERVANT. BE QUICK TO HEAR BUT SLOW TO SPEAK.

DO NOT JUST RESPOND TO ANYONE, WATCH THEN RESPOND FOR THE DECEPTIVE AND LIARS HAVE GONE INTO OUR MIDST
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
chemystery:

OK! And you want to attack their truth because you have your own truth or because your own truth is truer than theirs or something? You even made mention in another post that their truth is convincing. Isn't yours convincing enough to make theirs non-convincing?

You have answered the question. The best way to attack their truth is to be more convincing than them. And the best way to be more convincing is to point out the flaws in their own truth. Because it's not the truth, there will be flaw. The truth has no flaw.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

Hopefully, we'll all get to the stage where we'll all judge each other according to the goodness in us and not because of the differences in our ideology or belief.

I've been where you are and it all changes when I discovered 2 friends of mine are Atheists. And they are all good people. Knowing God or not doesn't make you Good. What makes you Good is the fear of God or a good conscience.

Those who do not acknowledge the existence of God cannot fear, love, serve him.

A good conscience comes from a place of foundational morality in an objective setting.

Atheists claim their morality is subjective so holds no true moral foundations.

For many their conscience is dead and have become reprobate.

The bible is available to you.

Let the word of God guide you and not your emotions.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Samueldamilare(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2018
dis is very hilarious.dis is very hilarious.dis is very hilarious.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2018
realmindz:

Have you respected those who believe in Sango...didnt you curse them? Any other god should be treated with no respect because they make no sense to our lives.... We have been living without them

I do respect it. And I'm urging others to do that. I don't believe in Sango but that doesn't mean everyone who does are evil or are bad.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2018
Asowari:
this pic no be here oo grin
grin
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by chemystery: 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

You have answered the question. The best way to attack their truth is to be more convincing than them. And the best way to be more convincing is to point out the flaws in their own truth. Because it's not the truth, there will be flaw. The truth has no flaw.
How do you know you are more convincing when you have already admitted your opponent is convincing? It's like trying hard to be truer than the truth even after admitting to have been presented with the truth
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Those who do not acknowledge the existence of God cannot fear, love, serve him.

A good conscience comes from a place of foundational morality in an objective setting.

Atheists claim their morality is subjective so holds no true moral foundations.

For many their conscience is dead and have become reprobate.

The bible is available to you.

I disagree Sir. Do you know one of the greatest commandment of Christ. Love your neighbor as yourself. You don't need to believe in God for you to do that.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by sexdoll: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Grupo:

I could best be described as an atheist now.

wow!

that's good for you.

maybe, i will surely catch up with you guys one day.

but for now, i am still agnostic.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I disagree Sir. Do you know one of the greatest commandment of Christ. Love your neighbor as yourself. You don't need to believe in God for you to do that.

For those outside Christ, their love is selfish.

THE LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEARTS BY HIS SPIRIT

That is the only way to love your neighbour AS YOURSELF.

Without the spirit of God working out the love of God in you and through you, nobody can love to that extent.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:54am On Jul 08, 2018
chemystery:

How do you know you are more convincing when you have already admitted your opponent is convincing? It's like trying hard to be truer than the truth even after admitting to have been presented with the truth

I was telling you my past. It was when I've not yet known God.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Themandator: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
fineboynl:
men are best dancers in club and party, they dance very well and you hardly see women dance in parties.

but men are very shy to dance in Church, while women take a leads.

why?

Speak for yourself and your congregation.... the orthodox churches. The church that has taught memebers the spiritual meaning of dancing doesn't experience this satanic manipulation of refusing to dance before the great owner of the universe
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

For those outside Christ, their love is selfish.

THE LOVE OF GOD IS SHED ABROAD IN OUR HEARTS BY HIS SPIRIT

That is the only way to love your neighbour AS YOURSELF.

Without the spirit of God working out the love of God in you and through you, nobody can love to that extent.
Don't be surprised, those who love supposedly in God are more selfish than those who are not claiming it.

I've seen it all. And what I known is that God make use of the imperfect to fufill his purpose in our lives. God make use of the Atheist, the Muslims and the traditional worshippers to fufill His purpose. I refuse to put God in a box called religion.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by iStayWoke(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by chemystery: 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I was telling you my past. It was when I've not yet known God.
OK, when you haven't known god, atheists were convincing but when you knew god, atheists became unconvincing?
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by iStayWoke(m): 12:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

Don't be surprised, those who love supposedly in God are more selfish than those who are not claiming it.

I've seen it all. And what I known is that God make use of the imperfect to fufill his purpose in our lives. God make use of the Atheist, the Muslims and the traditional worshippers to fufill His purpose. I refuse to put God in a box called religion.

Would you say that you are religious, or would you say that you are spiritual?
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
iStayWoke:

Are you religious or spiritual?

I'm Spiritual.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Diso60090(m): 12:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Senselin:
But in bed or party, they aren't shy to dance abi

See legs like ant
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Butterflyleo: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I have been using scripture to back up my responses to you and will do so again

Psalm 53:1
To the choirmaster: according to Mahalath. A Maskil of David. The fool says in his heart, “There is no God.” They are corrupt, doing abominable iniquity; there is none who does good

I am also not religious but I am a son of God who lives according to the words of my Father.

When God wants to use them or finishes using them, you will see and know it.
You are not God so step out of the way and let God use them and not you.

Romans 12:9b

but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.

God says HE WILL DO SO and not you.

He knows how to call them to himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / "RCCG Pastor Chiedu Ezekwesili Swindled My Mother Of N11 Million" - Lady / Is It Proper For A Christian To Run A Hotel Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.