Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? (28812 Views)

Muslims 'Offended' By Tinukevibes_ Dance In Saudi Arabia (Video) / Why Men Of God Prioritize Material Things To Enhance Their Ministry- Sam Adeyemi / White Garment Prophet And His Members Do The Zanku/Legwork Dance In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Pat081: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness
lol is like u re good in dat too
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
For most women & ladies, its quite easy to see miracles everywhere after all because most of their needs are met by he men, so it feels like miracles, the small girl with the big God syndrome.(or big man) .

For most men, they work their ass off to provide the things at home, seeing the reality of things make you less likely to believe in miracles..after all you know where the money comes from, and you know how hard you work to get it..

The guys who dance around in church are often the students( who get miracle money from home), the unemployed (who are seeking for miracles) and the rich dudes with less responsibility.

When you done work Mon to Friday.. Where you wan see power to dance..

7 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2018
Hummm
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ollah2: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2018
It gonna be boring to the pastors and members when they dance. They need to see things shaking vigorously so their eyes and body can be in a great state which enables them to come the next Sunday for more.

Its similar to why girls are preferred to marketing jobs than guys
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by zicoraads: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
If only there was 'Shayo' in the church. That always brings out the 'best' in every man. grin
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
And these Atheist guys, I'll give it to them are convincing. Thank God, He founded me fast, I would have become an Atheist like them.

its never too late to be what you might have been

George Elliot
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by horlakunle25(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
me i dey dance for church wella ooo! especially if i don take like 2 chelsea mini pack sammer body before i comot for house......! jst to make d service dey on a very small higher level.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by LazyNairalander(m): 10:59am On Jul 08, 2018
Me I can't lie ooo I no fit dance for church.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:00am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

its never too late to be what you might have been

George Elliot

It's too late but it's not yet late for you to find God.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by realmindz: 11:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:
LEARN TO KNOW WHEN AN ATHEIST IS IN YOUR MIDST BRETHREN LIKE A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.

THERE IS ONE HERE NOW WHOSE MONIKER HAS HOPEFUL IN IT.

IGNORE SUCH A ONE FOR ALL HE WISHES TO DO IS JUMP FROM ONE CHRISTIAN THREAD TO ANOTHER TO MOCK AND RIDICULE.

GIVE HIM A WIDE BERTH AND IGNORE HIM

BE WATCHFUL BRETHREN AND OBSERVANT. BE QUICK TO HEAR BUT SLOW TO SPEAK.

DO NOT JUST RESPOND TO ANYONE, WATCH THEN RESPOND FOR THE DECEPTIVE AND LIARS HAVE GONE INTO OUR MIDST

Funny but true....

Your post would ve made sense if all the single ladies in the church are virgins... It's no new thing majority of church members are sexually active either married or not. Your hypocrisy is the only thing to be ignored here.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Dan1cole(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
The reason is simple: 'understanding'.
It's one thing to just dance in Church and it's a whole other thing to 'understand' what you're doing.
'The man that wandereth out of the way of understanding shall remain in the congregation of the dead.' - Proverbs 21:16
A man or woman that has no 'understanding' on the subject of praise will find it difficult to dance in Church, or may just be dancing religiously. But when 'understanding' is in place, nobody will need to motivate you to dance when praise is in session.
It is insight, that makes the difference in Christians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by sexdoll: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Grupo:
When I was a Christian, I used to dance like mad then. That's still one of the things I miss about the church. Lol.

so what are you now?
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ozoebuka1(m): 11:05am On Jul 08, 2018
fineboynl:
men are best dancers in club and party, they dance very well and you hardly see women dance in parties.

but men are very shy to dance in Church, while women take a leads.

why?
women are hypocrites, after fvcking through Friday to Saturday, they feel no remorse at all but for men, they feel remorseful that they are not worthy to dance in the presence of the most high God...

There's your answer lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Dan1cole(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2018
ozoebuka1:
women are hypocrites, after fvcking through Friday to Saturday, they feel no remorse at all but for men, they feel remorseful that they are not worthy to dance in the presence of the most high God...

There's your answer lipsrsealed
This is one of the most dumb ass sh*t I've seen today.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
this got me imagining how praise and worship is done in shirines and if the babalawo + members dance and play instruments .then collect offerings and tights
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by daveP(m): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
Because of the "Big Bang Theory " ongoing the church?

Well maybe cos the mostly move well when rocking.

Jokes asides, I think they see beyond all the things actually.

They like to observe more as well.

Most of those dancing are doing like the daughters of Gilead coming to dance so the sibbolethites can catch wife at Shiloh.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by HomeOfMe(f): 11:08am On Jul 08, 2018
fineboynl:
men are best dancers in club and party, they dance very well and you hardly see women dance in parties.

but men are very shy to dance in Church, while women take a leads.

why?
Men don't dance generally,not only in church. Women dance more than men generally.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by goldmatrix(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Men got tired dancing in night clubs night before church. Some even came from club the sunday morning..imemme my brother
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by ozoebuka1(m): 11:11am On Jul 08, 2018
Dan1cole:

This is one of the most dumb ass sh*t I've seen today.
congratulations...you have fulfilled your purpose in life.

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by kanubiafra: 11:14am On Jul 08, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Because they can't wait for the charade called church program to be over so they can get back to more important issues. they have had sex or know people that are having sex with most of these dancing women, they know the choirmaster has banged most of the dancing choristers and the pastor too has his own hanky-panky
Also some of these dancing women and choristers have beautiful figure and nice body jiggle when dancing so to enjoy the view the men need to be as still as possible

These men just go to church to keep appearances and fulfill all righteousness
CharadE Din uwar ka kwo
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Abagworo(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
Church dance steps fits ladies more than men.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by hopefulLandlord: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
kanubiafra:
CharadE Din uwar ka kwo
I have no idea what you just said
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by demmydy(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
They both dance well in ma area. As a matter of fact baba Emeka is d best dancer nd reigning champion at that in ma church

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by donbachi(m): 11:17am On Jul 08, 2018
Because david alone danced all the dances ment for all men.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by realmindz: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:
And these Atheist guys, I'll give it to them are convincing. Thank God, He founded me fast, I would have become an Atheist like them.
There are two ways humans react to situations; applying the heart, bowing down to sentiments and emotions and applying the brain by being logical..

The world has been progressive because some chose to think deep and come with logical conclusions....anything that does not make sense will never make sense no matter how much your emotions and sentiments try to convince you.

Religion makes no sense most especially the Bible tales which is anti history, anti science, anti common sense. You may recite your imaginary comforting words all over to reconvince yourself whenever your brain seems to interpret things in a more logical way but that won't change the facts. Religion is bullshit it has always been and it will always be

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Amberon11: 11:21am On Jul 08, 2018
You've been going to the wrong churches. In the churches I know, men dance more than women.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Grupo(m): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2018
sexdoll:

so what are you now?

I could best be described as an atheist now.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by Sijo01(f): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2018
Dancing in the church is an individual thing not gender. Some men can dance with reckless abandon when when church while some women just stand and nod their head.
Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by luvmijeje(f): 11:25am On Jul 08, 2018
realmindz:

There are two ways humans react to situations; applying the heart, bowing down to sentiments and emotions and applying the brain by being logical..

The world has been progressive because some chose to think deep and come with logical conclusions....anything that does not make sense will never make sense no matter how much your emotions and sentiments try to convince you.

Religion makes no sense most especially the Bible tales which is anti history, anti science, anti common sense. You may recite your imaginary comforting words all over to reconvince yourself whenever your brain seems to interpret things in a more logical way but that won't change the facts. Religion is bullshit it has always been and it will always be

You forgot one thing. No one has been able to logically explain the existence of man. Not even science. Doesn't that tell you that you can't apply logic to every issues of life.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by sisisioge: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2018
grin grin grin

I saw one Akwa Ibom bobo really twisting his waist in church today o...the guy made me look stiff grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Shy To Dance In Church Unlike Women? by chemystery: 11:26am On Jul 08, 2018
luvmijeje:

I think that's a wrong strategy. Do you know many people became an Atheist because of what they read online. In the upcoming days, one on one Evangelism will become moot because the online Evangelism is taking over. And if you are not ready to attack their truth then you are not ready to expand and you should get ready to lose members to them.
So why will you want to attack the truth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Student Disrupts Jumuat Service At UI / How To End Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa – TB Joshua / Apostle Johnson Suleman: "Why A Marriage Can Be Dissolved" (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.