Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima (697 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / APC: I Have Never Lost Any Election In 44 Years Of Politics – Abdullahi Adamu / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by Islie: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2018
The National Chairman of the Reformed All Progressives Congress (R-APC), Buba Galadima, on Saturday said that he can order the impeachment of anybody and the National Assembly (NASS), would carry out his order even as he revealed that the crisis rocking the All Progressives Congress (APC) did not start today.

Galadima who said this in a television interview also said that the party’s problem did not start with the emergence of Dr. Olusola Saraki as the president of the senate.

He said the problem did not start with the election of the National Assembly leaders, when Dr. Bukola Saraki became the Senate President.
He also lambasted the National Chairman of the APC for saying he would not lose sleep over his departure from the party.

He said: “ The crisis in APC did not start from the election tussle of the National Assembly, because for me that was democracy in action and once legislators are appointed, they put aside their political differences and work as one unit to produce laws for the good governance of the country and also as an arm of government to provide checks and balances to the excess of the government from whatever party the president comes from.

“The real problem of the APC started because those of us who are the founding members of this party, those who made life sacrifice, those of us Nigerians with impeccable patriotism that came together because of the slide then and decided to submerge and subsume our interest to form the APC, I should boldly say that I was one of the nine signatories that formed the APC and nobody can delete that history.

We never see the faces of all these opportunists I am talking about. They never appended their signatures then yet they are reaping from where they did not sow.

“Because they have no history of why the APC was formed, what we suffered and what we did to protect entrenched interest, they started doing things that were not envisaged by the founding fathers of the APC.

“The crisis has been on but it took different dimensions when the tenure of the immediate national officers was expiring. Different interests started resurfacing and through to it, all the ideals for which we formed the APC were thrown (in)to the dustbin.

“Those of us who are patriotic, who have made sacrifices to bring about the formation of this party cannot sit idly and watch them destroy our sweat.”

He argued that the current crisis is the worst the party has experienced. He said “this is the beginning of what you call crisis. I should say that I am glad that Nigerians of all walks of life have shown solidarity with us.

“And for those who could not lose sleep, I wonder why they went cap in hand, kneeling down before the members of National Assembly”.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/r-apc-i-can-order-anybodys-impeachment-galadima/

lalasticlala
Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by Homeboiy: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2018
Biko order Buhari impeachment
Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by fran6co(m): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2018
this soup galadima is cooking is going to be tasty, . . . RAPC IS THE NEW WAVE
Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by yarimo(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2018
This footballer called BUBA GALADIMA must be suffering from his village people.

Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by SalamRushdie: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2018
This Galadima man is blowing hot despite being Buharis friend in the past
Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by ahiboilandgas: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2018
Islie:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/07/r-apc-i-can-order-anybodys-impeachment-galadima/

stupid man that why ur daughter is given SSA or na minister of petroleum u want
Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by Paperwhite(m): 11:12am On Jul 08, 2018
This man don smoke wetin pass weed. grin grin cheesy

Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by Nbote(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Carry on jare... Na our God dey fight for us...
Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by madridguy(m): 11:42am On Jul 08, 2018
Laughing in Arabic grin grin grin

Re: R-APC: I Can Order Anybody’s Impeachment –galadima by jerflakes(m): 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na El Rufai I dey wait for

The professional ass-licker

I want to see his next move, now that APC is dead

27 Dead Cows Smuggled Into Rivers State From The North (photos) / Owerri Town Meets Urban Renewal / Alex Otti : Abia State Plays A Primitive Form Of Politics