Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him (2860 Views)

Lady Faints After Her Boyfriend Proposed To Her On Her Birthday / "Marry Me Or I Die"— Lady Faints "Repeatedly" On A Busy Road In Lagos (Photos) / Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by OfficialNNB: 11:16am On Jul 08, 2018
It seems the era of heartbreaks and disappointment is upon us again, as another lady has suffered a devastating heartbreak from her boyfriend, causing her to faint and slip into coma.

The story which was narrated by a twitter user who is a friend and colleague of the lady states that she had borrowed her supposed boyfriend ₦650k as he needed it for flight fare to Paris, France for an urgent business.

Unknown to her the man was preparing to get married to another lady, as he carried out an introduction ceremony yesterday.

The whole deceit came to light when pictures from the introduction ceremony of the man to his other girlfriend, was posted on a Makeup Artist's page.

The lady on seeing became unconscious and is currently on admission.

She is still unresponsive and is set to be transferred to the Intensive Care Unit (ICU)

http://thediurnal.com/lady-in-coma-as-boyfriend-swindles-her-off-%e2%82%a6650k-to-get-married-to-another-woman/

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by herdeythoun(f): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2018
itx well

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by dingbang(m): 11:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Everybody is just wicked in the society cheesy
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Nackzy: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2018
Aunty pls don't attempt suicide, u can still bounce bck, besides am single, my number is on my profile
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
then, when this lady will wake up and kill this brotha, people will turn around and blame the lady, lol!

this is why many die yound with their reckless act. a mad deed can ONLY warrant a mad response. RIP to that brotha in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by thesicilian: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
It was a loan now, he's going to pay back later.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Nightmareo07: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Wickedness why are some heartless.
This could kill that gal

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Nbote(m): 11:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Damn!!! E don tey ppl don dey smash other people's heart
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2018
But why did she give him such substantial amount of money? ordinary boyfriend o, now he ended up aggrandizing the pains she is suppose to feel because of the heartbreak.

Take heart sis, learn to be smart in all your doings.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Olalan(m): 11:26am On Jul 08, 2018
The guy is plainly evil.
BTW although some people are very smart in concealing some things I still think it's a case of not been very observant of your partner or trusting them so much you don't once in a while snoop on their phones or social media platforms messages that make for this shocking discovery to happen.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by phr33man(m): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2018
I love the existence of karma. Let's wait and see the end of their union.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Uglymugg: 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
It's never them, its always their mothers nephew or their twin sisters offspring.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by madridguy(m): 11:37am On Jul 08, 2018
If the news is real, then if the lady in question bath the beast with acid it worth it.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by UrbanExotica(f): 11:41am On Jul 08, 2018
MrBrownJay:
then, when this lady will wake up and kill this brotha, people will turn around and blame the lady, lol!

this is why many die yound with their reckless act. a mad deed can ONLY warrant a mad response. RIP to that brotha in advance.
I lent a friend 53k and got no refund and I'm still pained till date, not to talk of 650k
It's enough to faint

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 08, 2018
shocked
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by CuddleBear(f): 11:47am On Jul 08, 2018
UrbanExotica:

I lent a friend 53k and got no refund and I'm still pained till date, not to talk of 650k
It's enough to faint
The first rule of loaning money to friends: Don’t do it. The second: If you do, don’t loan what you can’t afford to lose. The third: The relationship will rarely, if ever, be the same.
Before you loan money to a friend, know this: Whether you lend 5000 or 15,000, you may never see it again.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by BiafranBushBoy: 11:51am On Jul 08, 2018
Easy to spot the lies...

Anything to trend.

Which hospital is she at? Then she ignored the question... And claimed she is about being transfered to the ICU... Lol

She should tell us the hospital... Let's verify the story.

Lol... Gullible idiots.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Hector09(m): 11:56am On Jul 08, 2018
Maybe the girl might ve done same to some body, now karma is after her, in every action there is an equal and opposite rxn
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by chieyine(m): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
shocked shocked
Twitter users are learning fast from Uncle Lai Mohammed.
See the way she evaded that question of where the gal is grin.
I dont blame them
Too much jobless youths grin.
They will do anything to trend lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
UrbanExotica:

It's enough to faint

everyone is different, some will just accept it as a loss, while some people will kill you if you trick them out of 5K.... however people deal with being wronged, is up to each and everyone.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by mamatayour(f): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
The guy na d real Demon
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by victorian(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
She shouldnt worry.. She should brace up. Last last Such ladies end up marrying the best of men.. While the smart useless guy will be served well in his own coin.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by UrbanExotica(f): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
MrBrownJay1:

everyone is different, some will just accept it as a loss, while some people will kill you if you trick them out of 5K.... however people deal with being wronged, is up to each and everyone.
CuddleBear:

The first rule of loaning money to friends: Don’t do it. The second: If you do, don’t loan what you can’t afford to lose. The third: The relationship will rarely, if ever, be the same.
Before you loan money to a friend, know this: Whether you lend 5000 or 15,000, you may never see it again.
Right...lesson learned.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Fadiga24(m): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
All these twitter lies
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by KingTugreat: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
I love that shit,who know how many men she must have defrauded to get that money.For the guy him too sharp i for like meet am make i give am one bottle of origin,and one crate if na virgin him marry
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by KingTugreat: 4:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglymugg:
It's never them, its always their mothers nephew or their twin sisters offspring.
hahahaha correct man, even aunty uncle and friend this girls wetin my eyes don see i dey find pity i no dey fit pity dem again
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by CuddleBear(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
UrbanExotica:
Right...lesson learned.
good
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pics or get lost
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by MissJoy29(f): 7:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
chieyine:
shocked shocked
Twitter users are learning fast from Uncle Lai Mohammed.
See the way she evaded that question of where the gal is grin.
I dont blame them
Too much jobless youths grin.
They will do anything to trend lipsrsealed
I'm not saying the story is true o but maybe she didn't want to reveal the hospital for security and privacy reasons.
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by wayne4loan: 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
The fear of yoruba demons is the beginning of wisdom cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by UrbanExotica(f): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Lady Faints As Boyfriend Is Set To Marry Another Girl With ₦650k She Gave Him by SoapQueen(f): 11:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:
Easy to spot the lies...

Anything to trend.

Which hospital is she at? Then she ignored the question... And claimed she is about being transfered to the ICU... Lol

She should tell us the hospital... Let's verify the story.

Lol... Gullible idiots.

No be small thing. All these thirty Twitter girls and their sick stories.

(1) (2) (Reply)

[pic] Meet The Sexiest Model Kelly Hall / Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow / Jwj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.