Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow (2865 Views)

Grown Women Playing Adult Plays With Young Boys: Is It Child Abuse? / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 31, 2020
This post is not to bash ladies. It is Just a compilation of things I have noticed in ladies in the personal hygiene department, both at work, and talking to other people, both men and women.

I will come for some certain groups of women, please do not take offense. Any attempt to derail this thread will be nipped in the bud ASAP. Any degradatory slur or comment will be removed ASAP.

Let's get into it then;

WEAVES: this includes any form of synthetic attachments, especially kanekalon braids. They should not last on your hair for more than a month. They're made of plastic and will make your hair smell. Especially as people don't wash their hair while on it. If you fix human hair as a protective style, it is possible to wash the hair with diluted shampoo and conditioner applied to the tracks underneath. It is quite disturbing when it begins to smell as time goes by, also when you tap the weave like beyonce said we should

I want to give a special mention to my women in the Hijab. They're clothes too, make sure you get ones with natural quality material, not that cheap polyester or rayon stuff that traps heat and body odor. I am tired of BO wafting through my nostrils whenever I want to examine something under the Hijab, especially the long ones, or the ones that cover head to toe and face.

MAKEUP: if you know you will be busy throughout the day and you do not have time to touch up you appearance during the day , please do not wear full coverage foundation that will make your face look like the top of a cooled down cake later, disgracing your pores in public. Just use concealer on your spots and use a good powder. No makeup makeup is trending. Don't be caught outside looking yellowish like a sick person or orange like LASTMA traffic cone. You look embarrassing. Use foundation that matches your skin tone please. If everything else is cheap, your foundation must be longlasting and original.

BREASTS: please wear your correct size of bra. Especially the sisters with correct front ministry of D cup and higher. I Know it is a struggle, and getting properly fitted bras come with experience, but please, your bra should not divide your boobs into 4 or have a small outgrowth by the side like a tumor. If you know that ancient of days black bra that hasn't seen soap and water in 3 months is not enough, please add a tube for moral support.

To my front deficient sistersof the A cup and below, don't despair, please wear the armored cars of foam to move your ministry forward. Packaging is everything. wink

SHAVE THE ARMPITS: I don't care if your hair grows slower than a snail on a marathon,they stain blouses and generate BO. Apply a scrub so that you can raise your arms with confidence.

LOOK AFTER HANDS AND FEET: no chipped nail polish. Use a good hand and foot cream so that they are soft when boo touches your hand

BODYSHAPERS: they are a must, especially if the stomach is not flat, or the ass is not like the peach emoji,as normal as it looks, it isn't sexy at all. But beware, don't wear BODYSHAPERS with jeans or tight trousers then go to the doctor's office with a female issue, that undecided smell of stale sweat can cause a misdiagnosis. Pregnant women that like to shakara, pls take note.

THE PATHWAY TO HEAVEN: must be shaved or trimmed like a manicured garden, no sambisa forest down please. Wash the Hoo-ha after you pee or poo from front to back. Whether you are team water or team tissue paper to tamba, make sure there's no evidence of the crime such as wet trousers and panties or tissue sticking from the back ,infact use baby wipes after the ministration just to be sure. Make sure it is clean enough for mouth action. Your feminine duty is to the vulva only, the vagina doesn't need your extra assistance, so douching is no no. Please exofiolate the area with body scrub, at most 2 days after shaving to make it look smooth.
If you caught BV after sleeping with your man or girlfriend, and you have a fishy odor or a funky smelling or looking discharge that is not like normal, please treat it straight away. Men don't know that they can transmit the bacteria that causes the fishy smell.

DISPOSE OLD UNDIES: you know the undies I am talking about.Do so before they disgrace you in public. They can also be a source of recurrent infection.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
smiley Nice work funmi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2020
Martinez I can see you viewing this thread. Please I beg you don't come and fight us cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by donstan18: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
DISPOSE OLD UNDIES: you know the undies I am talking about.Do so before they disgrace you in public. They can also be a source of recurrent infection.
This is very important and it's advisable every reasonable lady takes it serious, especially non-virgins whose pussay has become tourist center for mechanics and sugarcane sellers in their street.

Reason I tagged it important is because statistics has shown that 99.963% of non-virgin women in Nigeria are in the habit of wearing one red or black asambodo pant for 8 days, after which they'll turn it back and wear it again for 5 days.

This act must stop, if not, scientists all over the world will forced to use the emanating bad smell for biological weapons.

Nice writeup Funmisticqueen2

Thanks.

7 Likes

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
^^^^ mr. Don aka Negativity is here.

grin
Michellekabod2:
Martinez I can see you viewing this thread. Please I beg you don't come and fight us cry
This post wouldnt offend any guy. So we're safe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
This post is not to bash ladies. It is Just a compilation of things I have noticed in ladies in the personal hygiene department, both at work, and talking to other people, both men and women.

I will come for some certain groups of women, please do not take offense. Any attempt to derail this thread will be nipped in the bud ASAP. Any degradatory slur or comment will be removed ASAP.

Let's get into it then;

WEAVES: this includes any form of synthetic attachments, especially kanekalon braids. They should not last on your hair for more than a month. They're made of plastic and will make your hair smell. Especially as people don't wash their hair while on it. If you fix human hair as a protective style, it is possible to wash the hair with diluted shampoo and conditioner applied to the tracks underneath. It is quite disturbing when it begins to smell as time goes by, also when you tap the weave like beyonce said we should

I want to give a special mention to my women in the Hijab. They're clothes too, make sure you get ones with natural quality material, not that cheap polyester or rayon stuff that traps heat and body odor. I am tired of BO wafting through my nostrils whenever I want to examine something under the Hijab, especially the long ones, or the ones that cover head to toe and face.

MAKEUP: if you know you will be busy throughout the day and you do not have time to touch up you appearance during the day , please do not wear full coverage foundation that will make your face look like the top of a cooled down cake later, disgracing your pores in public. Just use concealer on your spots and use a good powder. No makeup makeup is trending. Don't be caught outside looking yellowish like a sick person or orange like LASTMA traffic cone. You look embarrassing. Use foundation that matches your skin tone please. If everything else is cheap, your foundation must be longlasting and original.

BREASTS: please wear your correct size of bra. Especially the sisters with correct front ministry of D cup and higher. I Know it is a struggle, and getting properly fitted bras come with experience, but please, your bra should not divide your boobs into 4 or have a small outgrowth by the side like a tumor. If you know that ancient of days black bra that hasn't seen soap and water in 3 months is not enough, please add a tube for moral support.

To my front deficient sistersof the A cup and below, don't despair, please wear the armored cars of foam to move your ministry forward. Packaging is everything. wink

SHAVE THE ARMPITS: I don't care if your hair grows slower than a snail on a marathon,they stain blouses and generate BO. Apply a scrub so that you can raise your arms with confidence.

LOOK AFTER HANDS AND FEET: no chipped nail polish. Use a good hand and foot cream so that they are soft when boo touches your hand

BODYSHAPERS: they are a must, especially if the stomach is not flat, or the ass is not like the peach emoji,as normal as it looks, it isn't sexy at all. But beware, don't wear BODYSHAPERS with jeans or tight trousers then go to the doctor's office with a female issue, that undecided smell of stale sweat can cause a misdiagnosis. Pregnant women that like to shakara, pls take note.

THE PATHWAY TO HEAVEN: must be shaved or trimmed like a manicured garden, no sambisa forest down please. Wash the Hoo-ha after you pee or poo from front to back. Whether you are team water or team tissue paper to tamba, make sure there's no evidence of the crime such as wet trousers and panties or tissue sticking from the back ,infact use baby wipes after the ministration just to be sure. Make sure it is clean enough for mouth action. Your feminine duty is to the vulva only, the vagina doesn't need your extra assistance, so douching is no no. Please exofiolate the area with body scrub, at most 2 days after shaving to make it look smooth.
If you caught BV after sleeping with your man or girlfriend, and you have a fishy odor or a funky smelling or looking discharge that is not like normal, please treat it straight away. Men don't know that they can transmit the bacteria that causes the fishy smell.

Very very nice thread.

That nail polish own, I tried to curb it by investing in speed dry Avon nail polished.

Once in a while, it is still chipped sha. lipsrsealed

I don't know how people wear weaves/extensions for so long without cleaning or washing.

1 Like

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by bukatyne(f): 7:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Is there reason you keep mentioning this guy in threads you don't want him?

In Yoruba, it is called 'alabosi'.

I don't know the transliteration.

Awon Omo Oodua, ejo, e ran mi lowo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 31, 2020
It is well my sister. I am proudly team wig.
bukatyne:

Very very nice thread.

That nail polish own, I tried to curb it by investing in speed dry Avon nail polished.

Once in a while, it is still chipped sha. lipsrsealed

I don't know how people wear weaves/extensions for so long without cleaning or washing.

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2020
bukatyne:

I don't care whatever your adage means...I am responsible for what I post okay.

Cheers!
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2020
....damn it funmasticqueen ITK no go Kee u ...

Of course the thread will be derailed ,tell us new things not how to where panties and pads ...u aren't young anymore and their are no youngladies here either including the ugly pigmouthed oldcargo Blue who claims new here

Retards

Gush yawns embarassed
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2020
donstan18:

This is very important and it's advisable every reasonable lady takes it serious, especially non-virgins whose pussay has become tourist center for mechanics and sugarcane sellers in their street.

Reason I tagged it important is because statistics has shown that 99.963% of non-virgin women in Nigeria are in the habit of wearing one red or black asambodo pant for 8 days, after which they'll turn it back and wear it again for 5 days.

This act must stop, if not, scientists all over the world will forced to use the emanating bad smell for biological weapons.

Nice writeup Funmisticqueen2

Thanks.
. I'm speechless.
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Martinez39s(m): 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Are you guilty of any of the hygiene flaws funmisticqueen talked about? grin

6 Likes

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Of course the thread will be derailed ,tell us new things not how to where panties and pads ...u aren't young anymore and their are no youngladies here either including the ugly pigmouthed oldcargo Blue who claims new here

Retards

Gush yawns embarassed
why the hate ? You are worse than the male trolls. Haba. What's all this for? Attacking your fellow woman on a hygiene thread?

Romance Section ladies are turning into another thing by the day
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Retards

Gush yawns embarassed
pls spell my monicker correctly

New things are for girl talk, not for these peeping male eyes
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why the hate ? You are worse than the male trolls. Haba. What's all this for? Attacking your fellow woman on a hygiene thread?

Romance Section ladies are turning into another thing by the day
ignore her

1 Like

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2020
bukatyne:

'alabosi' means hypocrite. And no Michelle isn't one.
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Petyprincess(f): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2020
Thanks for this hygiene write up,we ladies need to take care of our body!
I dnt wear wig or fix weavon because i have long hair bt honestly some ladies that fix weavon for more than a month hw you coping in this hot temperature?? The smell alone can send someone to early grave!!
About make up I'm an make up artist bt trust me applying makeup in Nigeria is really not recommended especially during this summer period,i did make up yesterday nd b4 evening my face was looking like someone pour a gallon of oil on my face even though i used primer,that shit is uncomfortable honestly!
About the shaving our private part that is also a nice hygiene nd we should wash under with warm clean water or if you have vaginal wash that is a bonus!!

1 Like

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Funny but educative thread. grin .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 31, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
ignore her
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Lamanii22(f): 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
husbandsnatcha:

Retards

Gush yawns embarassed

There are*... Plus hygiene is classic, some girls still need to hear it... OP, say it louder... Good job!
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Papanwamaikpe: 10:05pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin grin

Funny but educative thread. grin . Well I'm guilty of point 3 (Breasts lipsrsealed ) These days I find it difficult containing those two babies. Like they've outgrown my bras and the way they keep popping out gives me creeps. Recently after getting dressed I looked at the mirror and began to question myself if I had given birth lately without my knowledge.I miss those days I can just put on anything without anyone noticing. cry

And down there, must it be shaved totally? I hate it bald although not bushy but hey! That beautiful gate need some flowers you know? tongue wink
Oh you've killed me

Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Oh you've killed me
Lol Nigerian men and Sex though. grin grin

BTW can you guys excuse us, we ladies are having a good time here. tongue
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Martinez39s(m): 10:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I don't care whatever your adage means...I am responsible for what I post okay.

Cheers!
Don't mind Bukatyne.
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin grin

Funny but educative thread. grin . Well I'm guilty of point 3 (Breasts lipsrsealed ) These days I find it difficult containing those two babies. Like they've outgrown my bras and the way they keep popping out gives me creeps. Recently after getting dressed I looked at the mirror and began to question myself if I had given birth lately without my knowledge.I miss those days I can just put on anything without anyone noticing. cry

And down there, must it be shaved totally? I hate it bald although not bushy but hey! That beautiful gate need some flowers you know? tongue wink
trimming with a small pair of scissors, works too.
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Auntyesther(f): 7:16am On Feb 01, 2020
Can anyone help recommend any cream to keep the hands and feet soft?
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin grin grin

Any proof to support this? Picture of the boobs running out of bra or we do not believe you

We waiting...
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Eroms4life17(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2020
Spanish fly
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:22am On Feb 01, 2020
Auntyesther:
Can anyone help recommend any cream to keep the hands and feet soft?
it's not about the cream, but the routine you have for your hands, regular manicuring(you can do it yourself) and exofoilation with a scrub will help it get soft.

Any normal hand cream will do the job, but if your skin is dry, then any heavy, moisturising,eczema cream is ok
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2020
0KNM:
Any proof to support this? Picture of the boobs running out of bra or we do not believe you

We waiting...
Perv! grin grin
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2020
Ariza:
Perv! grin grin
Nah! I’m not. We just want to be sure you’re not lying to us
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:52am On Feb 01, 2020
0KNM:
Nah! I’m not. We just want to be sure you’re not lying to us
Lol oya I'm lying..... grin
Re: Another Rant: Grooming Tips All Grown Women Must Know And Follow by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 01, 2020
They have taught guys how to groom with all the insults and now the ladies with no single strong word.
Isn't feminism sweet, folks?

Maybe sugar daddies' version will be next. Mtcheeewww.undecided

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Rejects His Girlfriend Proposal And Pick Another Girl In Her Presence / Why Do Girls Like Forming On Whatsapp? / Man Faints Twice After His Pastor Proposed To His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.