Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) (4581 Views)

Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free S*x, Always Charge Them – Temmie Ovwasa / Checking Her Phone Has Cost Us Our Beautiful Relationship / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
I don't know what's wrong with this my neighbor o, since we don't have light for the past 2 months. As a big boy, na Gen i con dey on...

This my neighbor always come to charge her phone in my room, yesterday i saw her vomiting and i kept wondering what could be wrong with her embarassed

1 Share

Re: She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) by konkonbilo(m): 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
smiley e be like say you Don deposit inside....ma nigga cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
This place looks like Oko poly..Am I right op?lordofsamosa
Re: She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) by randomShek: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
So you put on gen, went outside, sat down till your phone could focus well on her to tale the "perfect" pic and you are now coming here to get analysis?

What type of fvckery is this angry

3 Likes

Re: She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) by Premiumwriter: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Op is definitely on weed
Oshogbo or ibadan own I don't know
Re: She Always Charge Her Phone In My Room (pic) by AK6464(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na our congratulations you want come collect?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

24 Different Types Of Nigerian Guys You’ll Come Across (PHOTO) / Help!!!! "Cuddles" Is Trying To Ruin My Relationship.. / Curvy Sexy Woman Dances And Twerk During Praise And Worship In Church, See React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.