Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (28586 Views)

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC / Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by nigeriantalk: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Check my signature for 10 legitimate online business
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by ZombieTAMER: 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
suede3:
Apart from zombies who will even vote for Buhari

Zombies are cursed souls

2 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by maxiuc(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglyaddy:

You should be the one to look at your LIFE!
You devote 24/7 of your life on NL to defend the President Buhari.Dont you have single conscience?

I tell you that guy is a New definition of stupid jobless senseless human being whose conscience is bought with a cheap 1kobo he can't stop fooling himself because it is in his blood and nature to act and reason like a cow

4 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by LZAA: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
stane007:
Speaking over the arraignment of former Benue State governor, Mr. Gabriel Suswam, by the Federal Government, over alleged illegal possession of arms, President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.

Aji who challenged Buhari to withdraw his inaugural remarks that he belongs to everybody, told newsmen in Kaduna that President Buhari’s action and body language has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he belongs to the Fulani extraction only.

NABENSI President who argued that a lot of people have been carrying arms illegally in the country without any arrest by the federal government’s security agencies, described the arrest and arraignment of the former governor of Benue State as unfortunate.

“I think president Buhari should go back and withdraw his Inaugural speech that” I’m for nobody, I’m for everybody”. President Buhari has shown clearly that he belongs to the Fulani extraction and apart from that he does not consider any other ethnic group in this county outside the Muslims and Fulani herdsmen,” he said.

“A lot of people have been carrying arms illegally moving around with sophisticated weapons and nothing is happening to them.

“Where did the Fulani people get AK47 from, and moving around, busy killing people every now and then but nothing happened to them yet Buhari did not comment.

“How many arms were caught with Susuam. They are victimizing him because he’s a staunch member of PDP. But the prayers of the masses will guide him and protect him irrespective of the frustration and threat being meted out to him as former governor.

“A lot of people possess arms illegally, a lot of people are coming in with arms illegally and nothing is happening to them. Nobody has questioned them. Our borders are porous and people are getting arms in anyhow, why must it be the former governor of Benue State that’s illegal. What Federal Government is doing to him will make him more popular and attract more people’s sympathy with him politically,” he explained.

Aji enjoined indigenes of Benue State to remain calm, be vigilante and peaceful, saying there would be no development without peace.

“But if you’re push to the wall, you have no option than to react. I said this without fear of favour. Buhari has shown to the entire world that he is unfair.

“Miyetti Allah have been making provocative statements and utterances and later execute them. Can anyone compare lives of human beings with cow. Miyetti Allah have been reacting that it was a retaliatory killings and nobody or DSS arrested them.

“When over 200 were killed in Plateau, nobody was arraigned, it happened in Benue, Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility and nothing happen to their leaders.

“January first, Many were killed in Benue, January 13th, Miyetti Allah came out and said there will be more bloodshed in Benue, and it comes to pass but nobody arrested their leaders the claimants, so how can anybody say Buhari has been fair to Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan?

“Let me send him a message to him, that Buhari has lost in the entire Benue State, nobody will vote for him in 2019. And anyone who vote for him in 2019 will be cursed,” he stated.

https://lailasnews.com/any-benue-indigene-who-votes-for-buhari-in-2019-will-be-cursed-aji/

Madridguy,sarrki,sarkin and Roger3D over to you and APCheat
Cc immhotep GMBuharii iceberg3 onyeoga
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Mrchippychappy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by chiedu7: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Anybody voting APC needs to have their head checked

5 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by lonlytroy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=CoolFreeday post=69193422]He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

My vote is for PMB by God's grace.[/quotem]

Na ur pocket u dey find. Ozuo

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by LZAA: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
stane007:
Speaking over the arraignment of former Benue State governor, Mr. Gabriel Suswam, by the Federal Government, over alleged illegal possession of arms, President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.

Aji who challenged Buhari to withdraw his inaugural remarks that he belongs to everybody, told newsmen in Kaduna that President Buhari’s action and body language has proven beyond reasonable doubt that he belongs to the Fulani extraction only.

NABENSI President who argued that a lot of people have been carrying arms illegally in the country without any arrest by the federal government’s security agencies, described the arrest and arraignment of the former governor of Benue State as unfortunate.

“I think president Buhari should go back and withdraw his Inaugural speech that” I’m for nobody, I’m for everybody”. President Buhari has shown clearly that he belongs to the Fulani extraction and apart from that he does not consider any other ethnic group in this county outside the Muslims and Fulani herdsmen,” he said.

“A lot of people have been carrying arms illegally moving around with sophisticated weapons and nothing is happening to them.

“Where did the Fulani people get AK47 from, and moving around, busy killing people every now and then but nothing happened to them yet Buhari did not comment.

“How many arms were caught with Susuam. They are victimizing him because he’s a staunch member of PDP. But the prayers of the masses will guide him and protect him irrespective of the frustration and threat being meted out to him as former governor.

“A lot of people possess arms illegally, a lot of people are coming in with arms illegally and nothing is happening to them. Nobody has questioned them. Our borders are porous and people are getting arms in anyhow, why must it be the former governor of Benue State that’s illegal. What Federal Government is doing to him will make him more popular and attract more people’s sympathy with him politically,” he explained.

Aji enjoined indigenes of Benue State to remain calm, be vigilante and peaceful, saying there would be no development without peace.

“But if you’re push to the wall, you have no option than to react. I said this without fear of favour. Buhari has shown to the entire world that he is unfair.

“Miyetti Allah have been making provocative statements and utterances and later execute them. Can anyone compare lives of human beings with cow. Miyetti Allah have been reacting that it was a retaliatory killings and nobody or DSS arrested them.

“When over 200 were killed in Plateau, nobody was arraigned, it happened in Benue, Miyetti Allah claimed responsibility and nothing happen to their leaders.

“January first, Many were killed in Benue, January 13th, Miyetti Allah came out and said there will be more bloodshed in Benue, and it comes to pass but nobody arrested their leaders the claimants, so how can anybody say Buhari has been fair to

“Let me send him a message to him, that Buhari has lost in the entire Benue State, nobody will vote for him in 2019. And anyone who vote for him in 2019 will be cursed,” he stated.

https://lailasnews.com/any-benue-indigene-who-votes-for-buhari-in-2019-will-be-cursed-aji/

Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan"
Gradually zombies are getting sense
Sadly some ewedu goblins esp headslammers refuse and prefer igbophobia grin
Cc immhotep sarkin pointzerom greenback GmBuharii

5 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by edupedia: 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

The witches of your village are after u.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by ProfDumbledor(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2018
stane007:

“January first, Many were killed in Benue, January 13th, Miyetti Allah came out and said there will be more bloodshed in Benue, and it comes to pass but nobody arrested their leaders the claimants, so how can anybody say Buhari has been fair to Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan?

Aren't Benue people already cursed. A State formerly known for bravery has now taken to slavery. You implemented the killing of over 1 million Biafrans and now u are getting killed. If u see where a Muslim Idoma man is defending Buhari, u begin to wonder what sort of people they are. A State so polarised and disunited with the likes of Sen Ameh Ebute, Sen George, Audu Ogbeh, Akumeh and Abubakar Tsav working against their people and thanking Buhari for being a 'good' leader.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by teebaxy(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baawaa:
Oyedepo boasted more than in 2014 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Are you not cursed already?
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by GMbuharii: 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
LZAA:

Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan"
Gradually zombies are getting sense
Sadly some ewedu goblins esp headslammers refuse and prefer igbophobia grin
Cc immhotep sarkin pointzerom greenback GmBuharii
igbophobia ewedu elements defy logic grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by LZAA: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
GMbuharii:

igbophobia ewedu elements defy logic grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by teebaxy(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

My vote is for PMB by God's grace.
sharap and stop quoting the holy bible .... your generation is cursed already... vampires

4 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by cabilla(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

u hv been used chai

3 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Vokians(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Felincous:

I no benefit under pdp. During Buhari Regime I bought a car and my life changed for better. If u know u know.
I don't know. Tell me how.

4 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by bendike: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69193062:

Same story with JONATHAN....here we go again.
We trust Nigerians with different sh#t everytime!
Otondo you no de hear word Leave the past administration and president alone. Must you compare? You voted buhari to make the difference so why compare with Jonathan?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by lastempero: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Acidosis:

A good man can't entertain bad intentions. A good man is a good man, a bad man is a bad man.

So permit me to say he his a bad man.

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MrRitchie: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
As in, a kind of default curse.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

A good man with bad intentions what does that even mean?

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MrRitchie: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
bendike:

Otondo you no de hear word Leave the past administration and president alone. Must you compare? You voted buhari to make the difference so why compare with Jonathan?
ode ni eleyi sha
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by newdawn2017(f): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
DonFreshmoney:
Are you not cursed with this news?
Explain how he is cursed with this news? or u just want 2 be d 1st 2 comment on d thread? since u ve never been d 1st & Now u displayed ur idiocy d@ I ve been hiding 4rm d public 4 u.

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by bendike: 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglyaddy:

You should be the one to look at your LIFE!
You devote 24/7 of your life on NL to defend the tyrant president.Dont you have single conscience?

Are you minding bbq man? He is a fraud jare. Let all demand he gives us the location of his bbq joint so we can "patronise" him. After all he is a fellow nairalander. I have asked him several times him keep quite oh.

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by wildernessVoice: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

He that is in you cannot be the God of Christians that are slaughtered by herdsmen. You stand cursed by the blood of innocent Christians killed by PMB kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Andrewgame42: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Felincous:

I no benefit under pdp. During Buhari Regime I bought a car and my life changed for better. If u know u know.

Herdsmen fall on you and your car... For ignoring others lives Caz your own dey sweet you

You go use that your motor jam cow and herdmen go show you something
Anuofia!

2 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
emeijeh:
.....“Let me send him a message to him, that Buhari has lost in the entire Benue State, nobody will vote for him in 2019. And anyone who vote for him in 2019 will be cursed,” he stated.

BBQGRILL guy please take note.... Avoid curse o
You get what you wish for and believe in.
Maybe it goes for you and yours that support CORRUPTION.
Bye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by bedspread: 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69193021:
President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.

Moses Mwarga Aji.....
BUT MOSES IS RIGHT
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by emeijeh(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
maxiuc:
I tell you that guy is a New definition of stupid jobless senseless human being whose conscience is bought with a cheap 1kobo he can't stop fooling himself because it is in his blood and nature to act and reason like a cow

I am truly ashamed at his level of joblessness.

He needs a job.

His fingers must have been weakened like BBQ

2 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Almunjid(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:

Buhari till 2023, vote buhari and u shall be blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by madridsta007(m): 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
As in, a kind of default curse.
Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.

How can a “good” man have bad intentions?
A good man is good because he has good intentions. A bad man is bad because he has. Bad intentions.

Just say it as it is. A bad man with bad intentions. DSS won’t pick you up.

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by emeijeh(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Felincous:

And so what?
Who cares about your BMC car?

Thunder fire you there!

2 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by emeijeh(m): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69196915:

You get what you wish for and believe in.
Maybe it goes for you and yours that support CORRUPTION.
Bye.

Keep quiet there!

Corruption my ass.
You must be insane to think this administration is less corrupt.
Focus on your BBQ customers Bro

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by drlateef: 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:

Who shall we vote for? Criminals and thieves worse than him?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members / Soludo Pays Tribute To Amaechi, Says He Was A "Zikist Who Believed In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.