Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (28585 Views)

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC / Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by RuthlessLeader(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
drlateef:

Who shall we vote for? Criminals and thieves worse than him?
Moghalu or durotoye. It is not only Apc and Pdp oo
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by OlaPhils(m): 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
THE PERSON IS UNDER A CURSED
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Alva2018: 6:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Cursed,hmmm
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by tiredoflife(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Foot steps drums on the earth
Darkness clothes thy enemies
Fear dances in the air
The militias glides in
The baby hears the words of death
It cries out to warn the adults
The mother quickly puts a nipple in its mouth
She screams in caution
The father hisses and turns to sleep
As if the baby's voice is the sound of the mosquitoes stopping the sweet dreams of gold he found on his way to the farm.
The dogs begins to bark
The cats runs for cover
The militia takes position as pre planned like kids hunting for rodents
The door mouth is smoked
And ambush is the next phase
The guns are corked
Fire fire fire screams the neighbours
As the man sees the smoke
They rush to grab what the hands can take
They board the flight of fear
Man in front
Woman and baby behind
The trap is set
Kakakaka kakakakaka
The machine gun sounds
Cutting the air
Dividing the fear filled in the air
The woman screams
The man is confused and wished he didn't sleep too deep
The village is shaking
Who is attacking us
What did we do
But the questions like the wind is blowing away
Run run run is the last sound they all hear
Fate will be their lots

2 Likes

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by 21savages: 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mr man OYO is ur case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by yazach: 6:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baawaa:
Oyedepo boasted more than in 2014 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha you no dey forget things sha. But next time na OLEDEPO the hell master
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by atobs4real(m): 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
Acidosis:

A good man can't entertain bad intentions. A good man is a good man, a bad man is a bad man.
Good is good and bad is bad
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by atobs4real(m): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Good is good and bad is bad
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by omoiyalayi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
This guy shld watch it o

If they did not vote for buhari & buhari end up winning hmmmmmm

South easterner own go be child's play 4 dem body

He's nt supposed 2 be making noise sef he shld do it codedly campaign against him with d right alternative candidate

That's d way to go
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
newdawn2017:
Explain how he is cursed with this news? or u just want 2 be d 1st 2 comment on d thread? since u ve never been d 1st & Now u displayed ur idiocy d@ I ve been hiding 4rm d public 4 u.

I don't do that first to comment bullshit.. getaway from my post u nitwit
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by CSTR1005: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
The middle belt is gone to the PDP.

And some people actually believe buhari will win a landslide.
The people that didn't vote for him in 2015 will not in 2019, while some of the people that voted for him in 2015 will vote for the opposition in 2019.

Even if buhari wins in 2019, it would be by a very small margin so that he himself will know he has significant opposition in the citizenry.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by kernel508: 7:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69193021:
*Quote*
President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.
*Unquote*

S3
Any Nigerian that doesn't vote for PMB has their right not to.
IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE to support whoever you want.
This is Democracy.
We are still sane in our reasoning, not cursing, threatening and being VIOLENT.
Not ALL Nigerians voted for either PMB or GEJ in the last election.
In Buhari we TRUST!

Moses Mwarga Aji.....

In the blood of massacred Nigerians you trust. If the blood of the innocent isn't touching you and you're indirectly asking it continues, I pray it befalls your f^amily.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Duru009(m): 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

My vote is for PMB by God's grace.

That grace will certainly not come !
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by PastorAji(m): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69193021:
*Quote*
President, National Association of Benue State Indigenes, NABENSI, Moses Mwarga Aji, has stated that any Benue indigene who votes for President Muhammadu Buhari in the 2019 general elections will be cursed.
*Unquote*

Any Nigerian that doesn't vote for PMB has their right not to.
IT IS A MATTER OF CHOICE to support whoever you want.
This is Democracy.
We are still sane in our reasoning, not cursing, threatening and being VIOLENT.
Not ALL Nigerians voted for either PMB or GEJ in the last election.
In Buhari we TRUST!

Moses Mwarga Aji.....
see all of you....
Dullardeen supporters

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by yahmohy27: 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
Uglyaddy:

You should be the one to look at your LIFE!
You devote 24/7 of your life on NL to defend the tyrant president.Dont you have single conscience?

And what concerns you is none of your business I think
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Neddyogu(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
So this Aji guy confirms that the ex-governor has illegal weapons in his possession. Good!

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Emvico34: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

if he (buhari) wins, u will never go Scott free
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Quality20(m): 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

u are d cursed one ,not those who voted for Buhari or intend to vote buhari
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Neddyogu(m): 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
tiredoflife:
Foot steps drums on the earth
Darkness clothes thy enemies
Fear dances in the air
The militias glides in
The baby hears the words of death
It cries out to warn the adults
The mother quickly puts a nipple in its mouth
She screams in caution
The father hisses and turns to sleep
As if the baby's voice is the sound of the mosquitoes stopping the sweet dreams of gold he found on his way to the farm.
The dogs begins to bark
The cats runs for cover
The militia takes position as pre planned like kids hunting for rodents
The door mouth is smoked
And ambush is the next phase
The guns are corked
Fire fire fire screams the neighbours
As the man sees the smoke
They rush to grab what the hands can take
They board the flight of fear
Man in front
Woman and baby behind
The trap is set
Kakakaka kakakakaka
The machine gun sounds
Cutting the air
Dividing the fear filled in the air
The woman screams
The man is confused and wished he didn't sleep too deep
The village is shaking
Who is attacking us
What did we do
But the questions like the wind is blowing away
Run run run is the last sound they all hear
Fate will be their lots

Tres bien!
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
ShobayoEmma:
As in, a kind of default curse. Buhari, a good man with bad intentions.
A bad man with evil intentions.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

Speak for yourself
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Winneygirl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
This one is obviously a stooge.
So because a lot of people who carry arms illegally have not been arrested, Suswam should be allowed to get away with it?
Where do these people come from sef?
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by OttHin: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
CoolFreeday:

Eye*service.. stupid idiot
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by VULCAN(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
When you are doing well and everyone around you is groaning in pains due to poverty, there is only one way that you can not feel their pain...

...If you just don't give a damn.

It's most likely that you are a selfish fellow so this describes you.

Felincous:

I no benefit under pdp. During Buhari Regime I bought a car and my life changed for better. If u know u know.

1 Like

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by newdawn2017(f): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

I don't do that first to comment bullshit.. getaway from my post u nitwit
But d@'s d truth. u slave.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by imam07: 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
You can now pay your Electricity bills, PayTv, Internet and even recharge airtime, all with your Smart Phone and get profit for your transactions. Click on the link below to download TopUp Africa from Google Play Store and start enjoying huge rewards.
https://tua.ng/s/MTc0MDA0
Topup africa is back with #100 referral and accumulate as much as u can.
Click the link to download and register.

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by PointZerom: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
LZAA:

Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan"
Gradually zombies are getting sense
Sadly some ewedu goblins esp headslammers refuse and prefer igbophobia grin
Cc immhotep sarkin pointzerom greenback GmBuharii

Omenkalives must hear this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Theophinio(m): 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
2odd:

My God will not give you the Grace to vote , dysentery go catch u that day abi malaria, radarada
Amen
Dysentary that supercedes all human understanding
Latrine All Day Long
Untill After Election
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by djsa(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=PastorAji post=69198201]see all of you.... Dullardeen supporters this bbq of a person will never be successful in life
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Baawaa:
Oyedepo boasted more than in 2014 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin
That was before people knew who Buhari truly is.
grin.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by DonFreshmoney(m): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
newdawn2017:
But d@'s d truth. u slave.

What do you know about being a slave? Peasant idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We're Shocked By Buhari's Silence On Illegal Attempt To Impeach Ortom - R-APC / Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa / PDP Rebirth Reacts To Attack On NEMA By Shiites Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.