Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed (28587 Views)

Shettima: Any Christian Who Votes APC Has Denied The Church – Bishop Irabor / Isoko Community Vows To Banish Anyone Who Votes For APC / Senator Mohammed Abba-Aji Defects To PDP In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by newdawn2017(f): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2018
DonFreshmoney:

What do you know about being a slave? Peasant idiot
& what do uknw abt being a nitwit? u pathetic pig.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by jahsharon: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

I will be voting Buhari if the opposition does not present a better candidate. All these generational thieves like Atiku, Donald Duke, Kwakwaso, Sule Lamido and other political armed robbers cannot get my vote. If you want my vote, bring a good candidate, if not Buhari will get my vote again. And for your curse, I think your generation is cursed.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Sarkin: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
LZAA:

Benue people who voted him massively against their Christian brother, Goodluck Jonathan"
Gradually zombies are getting sense
Sadly some ewedu goblins esp headslammers refuse and prefer igbophobia grin
Cc immhotep sarkin pointzerom greenback GmBuharii

So I must vote for someone based on his religion?
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by LZAA: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sarkin:
but u already did when u voted for boocowri na grin
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by TOSIN116: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Felincous:

I no benefit under pdp. During Buhari Regime I bought a car and my life changed for better. If u know u know.
SEE YOUR LIFE
BECAUSE OF YOUR $£LFI$H GAIN embarassed

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Ochyman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
I Stand on If u vote for Pmb....U are Cursed....
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
osscarr:
This fight to get buhari out of office is a fight that must b won and its a fight not only for Benue, but for the entire nation

Keyboard knights whose relevance do not go beyond Nairaland Forum.
That man is free to say what he likes,but shouldn't threaten people with curse.
And it would be hypocritical for those who called out the Oba of Lagos out to support this man's utterances.
We understand the grieve and the pain,but he shouldn't go beyond bounds
We pray God give our security agents the intelligence to to catch and deal with these muderous criminals whether they call themselves herdsmen or whatever.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by uridadole: 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Benue leaders killing benue people shouting herdsmen.

Wetin concern me.

They came to kogi, we caught them, non was Fulani.

It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by bezimo(m): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
Not only Benue Any Nigerian Who Votes Buhari Is Cursed.

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by IDUNMOTA(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
osscarr:
This fight to get buhari out of office is a fight that must b won and its a fight not only for Benue, but for the entire nation
Is going to be a lost fight.
PMB till 2023.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by manshoro: 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Buhari as a president is a saint when you speak of Ortom.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by donb06: 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
omoiyalayi:
This guy shld watch it o

If they did not vote for buhari & buhari end up winning hmmmmmm

South easterner own go be child's play 4 dem body

He's nt supposed 2 be making noise sef he shld do it codedly campaign against him with d right alternative candidate

That's d way to go
from the bolded.. so the reason for voting buhari is fear of the unknown... and if u think the igbos are worst hit by this govt. sorry for u then... wink
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nelson247: 12:31am On Jul 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:
He that is in me is greater than he that is in the world

My vote is for PMB by God's grace.
The next person that the fulani herdsmen will killbwill be your family members; then i will know if you feel the pulsebof the middle beltbcry or not, dan banza kawai
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by gameboyo: 12:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Uglyaddy:

You should be the one to look at your LIFE!
You devote 24/7 of your life on NL to defend the tyrant president.Dont you have single conscience?

He's sold it for a plate of pap. I pray he experience the pains benue and plateau residents are experiencing
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:17am On Jul 09, 2018
kernel508:

In the blood of massacred Nigerians you trust. If the blood of the innocent isn't touching you and you're indirectly asking it continues, I pray it befalls your f^amily.
for supporting the evil politicians sponsoring this evil, we pray this evil it befall your family also. Back to sender
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Gkemz: 2:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Cursed is he who cast thou vote for Buhari for his end in aso rock has come. Let him start getting ready to meet his most valued cows at Daura.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:24am On Jul 09, 2018
bendike:

Otondo you no de hear word Leave the past administration and president alone. Must you compare? You voted buhari to make the difference so why compare with Jonathan?
This one will be dull forever.
He can't COMPREHEND a short sentence.
Illiterates everywhere.
Dull brain with a phone
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by 35824L: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2018
If your words had any power, you would have blessed yourself to become richer than dangote. Na so e easy to curse? Sai baba. Bubu till 2023. Benue for APC. Even Ortom knows it that is why he refuses to decamp.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by truthstands01: 4:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

Well as the saying goes "no smoke without fire", The bold part above shows that the Benue people played a part in their own destruction, we must always remember that there's always a consequence for the decisions we make in life. The Benue indigenes voted for change and now they have it, its safe to say the curse is already in Benue state.

Its not all Benue people that voted for APC. It was a very small margin that APC won PDP in 2015 in Benue. Hence, the lives of every citizen should be protected.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by willyo(m): 5:51am On Jul 09, 2018
post=69196241:

Ok what?
Bring it on Ugly!
We may or not #IGNORE you as before.
You may be lucky today to get a response from us.

I find it hard to square how u're able to be on front page of every news... Is it that u don't work? And if my guess is ur work, then, dude u're phucked.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Jul 09, 2018
willyo:

I find it hard to square how u're able to be on front page of every news... Is it that u don't work? And if my guess is ur work, then, dude u're phucked.
You don talk be dat abi?
We are still busy making money now.....
We go soon get your time....
Brb...........
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by willyo(m): 5:55am On Jul 09, 2018
uridadole:
Benue leaders killing benue people shouting herdsmen.

Wetin concern me.

They came to kogi, we caught them, non was Fulani.

It is well with Nigeria.

Who then are they? The people u caught.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by willyo(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2018
post=69205636:

You don talk be dat abi?
We are still busy making money now.....
We go soon get your time....
Brb...........

With all sincerity, I prefer yahoo to what u're doing... And if for instance, U attach yahoo also, then Buhari's gonna gatcha. See? Either way u lose
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2018
willyo:

With all sincerity, I prefer yahoo to what u're doing... And if for instance, U attach yahoo also, then Buhari's gonna gatcha. See? Either way u lose
Brb.....
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2018
newdawn2017:
& what do uknw abt being a nitwit? u pathetic pig.

Someone bearing new dawn as a moniker shouldn't be behaving like a castrated pig with epilepsy.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Guide777(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2018
For the past three years we have been trying to decipher the hidden code in his maiden address.
Now we have a clue:
"Everybody" = Fulani
"Nobody" = Cattle

Now you know the rest.
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Sarkin:

Vote anyhow you like.
But dont complain when the consequences start coming home

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback alariiwo

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 09, 2018
PointZerom:

Omenkalives must hear this.
Omenkalives has long years of experience with akamu in the IDP camps.

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 itsmeaboki yarimo greenback alariiwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 09, 2018
LZAA:

Madridguy,sarrki,sarkin and Roger3D over to you and APCheat
Cc immhotep GMBuharii iceberg3 onyeoga
sarrki is preparing to hand over his ancestral land to the kaliphate.

Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by EweduAfonja(f): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Moses Mwarga Aji: Any Benue Indigene Who Votes For Buhari In 2019 Will Be Cursed by Goddex: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2018
osscarr:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu: Deputy Senate President Is What I Want To Be / Gateman Rejects House Offer For Borehole In His Community In Jigawa / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.