Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ad (402 Views)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too / My Encounter With A Slay Queen (bad Boy Advice Needed) / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ad by Danny5(m): 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
My
Re: Ad by chasefund(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
I have no idea of what you are talking about
Re: Ad by ojun50(m): 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
u have d answer
Re: Ad by Olalan(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Let her go.... someone is playing on your intelligence and emotions and you allow her.
Re: Ad by delugajackson: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
It seems to me that some of the passion has gone out of your relationship. Perhaps you're not providing enough excitement for her. It's a normal thing in long term relationships. But the truth is, she was never yours, and I'm sorry to say that you are STILL in her friend zone.

Maybe she doesn't doesn't fancy you much, and it's quite glaring that she's in love with the rich guy. Now that is expected of her. But you don't force people to love you. Once you're not getting the love in return, you back off as fast as possible. It's obvious she doesn't love you. You are not her boyfriend, you are not her lover, you are just an emotional whooping-cushion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ad by Olameen1713: 4:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
You are a backup. I advice you look elsewhere if you want a serious relationship.
Re: Ad by Homeboiy: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
If I tell you what to do now, u won't do it
Re: Ad by Headlesschicken(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided She's not yuh girlfriend that's just what you call her...
Re: Ad by Lonestar124: 5:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
She have seen you weakness and of course taking advantage of it...i hope you're thinking of marrying the choosy girl? Nature lead marriage not party emotions or perfection.
Re: Ad by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
you are a spare tyre, that she uses when she has no better options in her life.....if she chose another man than you before, she will always look at you as SECOND BEST (aka the mugu she can turn to when other men she wants turn her down). i suggest, as difficult as it may be, to move on with your life and find a babe who values you as NUMBER ONE

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imported Ladies Shoes / NIGERIANS DECIDE Which One Is The Sexiest - Inkrestation TV Asks / Is It Possible To Increase?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.