Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too (3944 Views)

My Broke Girlfriend Is Draining Me. Advice Me. / She Have N2.5 Million And Still Collect 4k From Me.advice Needed / Is She Falling In Love Wit Me - Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2023
It's actually my 23rd birthday today..
I'm grateful to God for the gift of life and Good health..😊
Meanwhile,the best birthday gift I can get from anyone Is an Advice...yeah
What is that mistake you did in your 20s that you wouldn't want anyone to repeat the same mistake?
What Advice would you give to a 23 year old still trying to be relevant in life?
Positive comments only please.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Creamypie(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2023
1.Surround yourself by only those who are focused on their goals in life .2. Try to be closer to God . fill your thoughts and heart only with positive thoughts.genuinely Forgive those who hurt u b4 and ask for forgiveness from those you believe u hurt b4. Stay away from bad influences (drug addicts, girls into kook up) focus on your goals

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by theophorus(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2023
1. Love God with all your Mind.

2. Write your 5yrs plan (what/where you intend to be in 5yrs time).

3. Never join the 'Olos**' industry.

4. Choose your Field of specialization early and focus on it.

5. Get married once ready and choose to remain marriage and faithful.

3 Likes

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by rhythyson: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2023
Mind your business and be decent.
work hard money will come later.
Avoid peer group pressure, e dey kill
most importantly stay away from drugs and allow God to take control.
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:07am On Jun 13, 2023
The only two advice I can give you is, 1) don't become a slayqueen. 2) be content with what you have. God bless you.

9 Likes

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by LUAN(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
What is that mistake you did in your 20s that you wouldn't want anyone to repeat the same mistake?
What Advice would you give to a 23 year old still trying to be relevant in life?
Thank you
today is my birthday too
Focus on your goals. Don't rush to get rich. Lay a good foundation of success. Seek forknowledge
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 13, 2023
Leave sugar daddies alone

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
Creamypie:
1.Surround yourself by only those who are focused on their goals in life .2. Try to be closer to God . fill your thoughts and heart only with positive thoughts.genuinely Forgive those who hurt u b4 and ask for forgiveness from those you believe u hurt b4. Stay away from bad influences (drug addicts, girls into kook up) focus on your goals
Thank you sweetie
I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 11:34am On Jun 13, 2023
theophorus:
1. Love God with all your Mind.

2. Write your 5yrs plan (what/where you intend to be in 5yrs time).

3. Never join the 'Olos**' industry.

4. Choose your Field of specialization early and focus on it.

5. Get married once ready and choose to remain marriage and faithful.
thank you dear
rhythyson:
Mind your business and be decent.
work hard money will come later.
Avoid peer group pressure, e dey kill
most importantly stay away from drugs and allow God to take control.
thank you dear
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
The only two advice I can give you is, 1) don't become a slayqueen. 2) be content with what you have. God bless you.
amen
Thank you sir
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2023
LUAN:
today is my birthday too
Focus on your goals. Don't rush to get rich. Lay a good foundation of success. Seek forknowledge
Happy birthday too
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by KingDash09(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Don’t do hookup
Make you no go fuccck your future husband all in the name of looking for money

Read your books, Jah bless your new age!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by LUAN(m): 11:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Happy birthday too
let go out together, if you are in Uyo. Send me dm
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by SIMPonPatrol(m): 11:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Happy Birthday!

You have lovely lips grin
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”

Omo you ugly I swear upon all the make up you did

You sure say you no be trans

You're sus

7 Likes

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by N3TRAL: 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Find Rich Husband!

You'll thank me later!

1 Like

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Impersonator2: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
i doubt you are 23, but y is dis your head looking long like the cap of my prick like dis with this funny make up wey u rub.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Olarewaju89: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday to you dear
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 13, 2023
I'm still in my 20s, I guess I can also learn something from these advices.

Let me take my notepad and write down.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
LUAN:
let go out together, if you are in Uyo. Send me dm
I'm actually in Uyo
But my day is fully occupied dear

Thanks
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
KingDash09:
Don’t do hookup
Make you no go fuccck your future husband all in the name of looking for money

Read your books, Jah bless your new age!
🀣🀣🀣
This one is very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Olarewaju89:
Happy birthday to you dear
thank you dear
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Impersonator2:
i doubt you are 23, but y is dis your head looking long like the cap of my prick like dis with this funny make up wey u rub.
the cap of your preek no smooth like my face
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
N3TRAL:
Find Rich Husband!

You'll thank me later!
Goal No 2

No 1 is to get rich first

2 Likes

SIMPonPatrol:
Happy Birthday!

You have lovely lips grin
Thank you my love
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by TERMlNATOR(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hmmm
So u wan tell me say hanger Bra don finish for market?

Happy birthday anyway.
Age with grace.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by N3TRAL: 12:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Goal No 2

No 1 is to get rich first

A rich husband will make it easier for you to get rich.

1 Like

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by BrightAhiah(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
Michaelspresh:
Thank you

I took the pleasure and time to go through your profile to see THINGS for myself before commenting as a Psychotherapist.

First, I am delighted to be among the personalities that will be wishing you happy birthday on your 23rd year on planet Earth, may the Heavens open doors for your sake.

Advice I will personally give out to you is to learn and acquire atleast two trending skills that will help you stay relevant in life other than depending on guys as most girls of modern day do hope for rich guys that will end up toying with their fragile emotions.

Stay responsible, there's dignity in labor and make both yourself and family proud always. Once again, age wisely my beautiful friend

1 Like

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Michaelspresh(f): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thank you so much sir
I really appreciate
BrightAhiah:

I took the pleasure and time to go through your profile to see THINGS for myself before commenting as a Psychotherapist.

First, I am delighted to be among the personalities that will be wishing you happy birthday on your 23rd year on planet Earth, may the Heavens open doors for your sake.

Advice I will personally give out to you is to learn and acquire atleast two trending skills that will help you stay relevant in life other than depending on guys as most girls of modern day do hope for rich guys that will end up toying with their fragile emotions.

Stay responsible, there's dignity in labor and make both yourself and family proud always. Once again, age wisely my beautiful friend

1 Like

Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by Skiborobo(f): 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday dear. Long life and prosperity
Re: Happy 23rd Birthday To Me..advice Needed Too by SkengRay: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Happy birthday girl.Goddammnn πŸ₯². That facial structure, are you transgender?

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men / My Neighbour Is Out And It's About To Rain, What Should I Do? (photo) / Have You Ever Had Sex A Girl With Dirty Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.