Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice (1997 Views)

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice by soccerepe: 7:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello my name is Juan, I am a Nigerian by birth, I was born In Lagos, Well I have a story to tell and I hopefully think I have a point to make and also need an advice too.

Well this matter started some few days ago, I went to visit my friend, in that process I met his sister in the House, she was very cute and lovely and supposly very gorgeous with her look.

So like we kept talking with her and her brother, I noticed she keeps giving me a smiling face, especially when ever I crack some little jokes on our discussion.

Well as time pased on, we kept talking, so along the way I tried talking my way to her. Which I succeeded in , So we went ahead exchanging numbers. This was the way I got her number.

Source : http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/07/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-friend.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice by Thewesterner(m): 7:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nemesis and Karma are best of friends...

And they are on their way to pay you a visit...

Well nothing bad in marrying ones best friend lil sis sha
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
I can only advice you to advice yourself that what what you are into is morally absurd. Well how would you know when you don't even know that Buhari is a good man with bad intentions.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice by SenorFax(m): 7:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
It's a free world, someone's gf is someone's sister too, just break her heart cos you'll be loosing 2friends at a time.
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice by ufuosman(m): 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Take ur own advice
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2018
ufuosman:
Take ur own advice
go back to jesus for answers

(1) (Reply)

Man Slapped 52 Times In Public By Angry Girlfriend For Not Buying Her New Phone / AGII & JONNY - Episode 1(hunger Strike) / Vacation In Obudu … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.