Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice (5252 Views)

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / I Have Been Sleeping With My Friend Sister For Some Time Now! Pls Advice / Guyz,come In,need Serious Help Now Now Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by amar3664: 6:38am On Mar 19, 2018
I.am male 34 years old,i work in a private company,my english may not be good as it is not ny mother toungue,.i am married to a woman who is 30 yrs old and has a 4 years old son,she has divorced her husband before marrying to me,her husband according to her was abusive and alcoholic who used to abuse her,and beat her,she is very beautiful,i had known her for last two years,and from last one year we are married and staying together,now she has BP problem as she is healthy woman,i have kept a servant for her so that she did not have to do houshold work..while i m in office,sometimes i go for tour to other cities for two.to.three days,when i ask my wife to go on tour she denies citing reasons that her sons studies would be affected,once i said what will u do if u alone in house while i m on tour,then she said ,she would call me and talk to me on phone,so that she would not feel alone,then i said u need not feel alone in night as our servant will also stay in same house.,listening to this she jokingly said yes she would call servant as hold him and sleep with him,?why did she say that,?before i decided to keep a servant,she never said that she want maid rather than servant,she alsways agreed for servant and never once said about maid...what are chances she might Bleep him..
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by tgmservice: 6:43am On Mar 19, 2018
servant kee

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nutase: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2018
Bros hypertension is your future tense if you don't stop feeling insecure and allowing your mind stray. If you like go on tour with her, if a woman will cheat she will do it right under your nose and you will not know.
So because of your insecurities you want your child to skip school? Don't be selfish mate. Let sleeping dogs lie
She asked you that question innocently because the servant cannot fill the void your absence creates.

Work on your insecurities if you want your marriage to last.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Goddys(m): 6:57am On Mar 19, 2018
Same thng all over. Marriage only takes a man's independence and emotional stability in exchange of what? When you were a bachelor, were you not happier than you are now? Oh you think you are happier now because the marriage produces a child for you?oh how myopic!

You did her a favour by marrying her yet all you get is heartbreak and suspicion. Oh that I'm sorry. You are playing within the construct created by religion and society to shackle you

You are what ubunja described as a nice guy.

An unexamined life is not worth living. Think about why you are here and stop playing within the cycles your forefathers had been playing for millions of years

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by thorpido(m): 7:00am On Mar 19, 2018
You really are worrying yourself about this?
How much of your wife do you know?

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Mar 19, 2018
amar3664:
[b ] l.am male 34 years [/b] old,i work in a private company,my english may not be good as it is not ny mother toungue,.i am married to a woman who is 30 yrs old and has a 4 years old son ,she has divorced her husband before marrying to me,her husband according to her was abusive and alcoholic who used to abuse her,and beat her ,she is very beautiful i had known her for last two years,and from last one year we are married and staying together,now she has BP problem as she is healthy woman,i have kept a servant for her so that she did not have to do houshold work..while i m in office,sometimes i go for tour to other cities for two.to.three days,when i ask my wife to go on tour she denies citing reasons that her sons studies would be affected,once i said what will u do if u alone in house while i m on tour,then she said ,she would call me and talk to me on phone,so that she would not feel alone,then i said u need not feel alone in night as our servant will also stay in same house.,listening to this she jokingly said yes she would call servant as hold him and sleep with him,?why did she say that,?before i decided to keep a servant,she never said that she want maid rather than servant,she alsways agreed for servant and never once said about maid...what are chances she might Bleep him..
pathetic!!!
you are a man at 34 at his very best and top of his Game lookswise, careerwise and confidencewise but instead of treating yourself to some fresh early 20s booty you waste all your treasures on some fossil thats not only NOT a virgin but is a divorced 30 yr old ancestor that brings you the product of another man's sperm to raise?? all becoz she is very beautiful?? i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable.

18 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Innobee99(m): 8:05am On Mar 19, 2018
If a wife can say this, why then should i be complaining about my babe's attitude ?
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by miracool946: 8:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Innobee99:
If a wife can say this, why then should i be complaining about my babe's attitude ?
h
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Gofwane(m): 8:32am On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:

i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable.
haba naw Mr man, you don't have to insult the op to make your point. Our lives are surrounded by different circumstances.

Nevertheless, What is done is already done. The only thing now is to look for solutions and move on with life!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by marvin906(m): 8:34am On Mar 19, 2018
you go kill yourself with BP last last

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2018
Gofwane:
haba naw Mr man, you don't have to insult the op to make your point. Our lives are surrounded by different circumstances.

Nevertheless, What is done is already done. The only thing now is to look for solutions and move on with life!
i still pray his suffering is multiplied. guys like this are stubborn when we tell them truths and call us women-haters. then after marriage they surface with pathetic stories like this. serves him right. let him burn in his self-created hell.
martin0 you're next buddy.

5 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Martin0(m): 8:53am On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:

i still pray his suffering is multiplied. guys like this are stubborn when we tell them truths and call us women-haters. then after marriage they surface with pathetic stories like this. serves him right. let him burn in his self-created hell.
martin0 you're next buddy.

hay nigga wha tha fucvk?

not married yet, and what made you believe am next?grin

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 9:07am On Mar 19, 2018
Martin0:

hay nigga wha tha fucvk?

not married yet, and what made you believe am next?grin
this is your tomorrow bra

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Martin0(m): 9:16am On Mar 19, 2018
ubunja:
this is your tomorrow bra
OK
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 19, 2018
amar3664:
I.am male 34 years old,i work in a private company,my english may not be good as it is not ny mother toungue,.i am married to a woman who is 30 yrs old and has a 4 years old son,she has divorced her husband before marrying to me,her husband according to her was abusive and alcoholic who used to abuse her,and beat her,she is very beautiful,i had known her for last two years,and from last one year we are married and staying together,now she has BP problem as she is healthy woman,i have kept a servant for her so that she did not have to do houshold work..while i m in office,sometimes i go for tour to other cities for two.to.three days,when i ask my wife to go on tour she denies citing reasons that her sons studies would be affected,once i said what will u do if u alone in house while i m on tour,then she said ,she would call me and talk to me on phone,so that she would not feel alone,then i said u need not feel alone in night as our servant will also stay in same house.,listening to this she jokingly said yes she would call servant as hold him and sleep with him,?why did she say that,?before i decided to keep a servant,she never said that she want maid rather than servant,she alsways agreed for servant and never once said about maid...what are chances she might Bleep him..

Like someone said earlier you will just kill yourself with thoughts.

You can’t stop someone knocking on your door but you can control how long you entertain them for … same as your thoughts!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2018
And the fresh 20s booty would have made him happy right? I pray for the people that sees you as intelligent, you people are one of the reasons we have a stupid backward mentality in this country, Instead you should address the OP's insecurities & leave the wife that does know the OP is so childish to bring his issues on here expecting a good moral response from bitter people like you
ubunja:

pathetic!!!
you are a man at 34 at his very best and top of his Game lookswise, careerwise and confidencewise but instead of treating yourself to some fresh early 20s booty you waste all your treasures on some fossil thats not only NOT a virgin but is a divorced 30 yr old ancestor that brings you the product of another man's sperm to raise?? all becoz she is very beautiful?? i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
And the fresh 20s booty would have made him happy right? I pray for the people that sees you as intelligent, you people are one of the reasons we have a stupid backward mentality in this country, Instead you should address the OP's insecurities & leave the wife that does know the OP is so childish to bring his issues on here expecting a good moral response from bitter people like you
if in your mind :
30yr divorced+4yr kid = 22yr never-married, without a kid then you're another pvssywhiped loser who can only afford second hand rejects that other men spit out. continue eating other men's vomit.we'll waste these fresh girls and give them kids so losers like you can "save". dumb niggér with zero self respect.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by amar3664: 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
What are chances she might do sex with servant
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
You've been asking this same question for months now. I know you (your various monikers fools no one).

Please get a life. Asking silly questions. If you don't trust your wife then do away with the marriage. Stop asking us questions you already know the answer to angry

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by kinybrenda: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
What is the difference between servant and maid?

1 Like

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 5:16pm On Mar 19, 2018
Call me what you want....keep wasting them girls if that is your purpose in life....people like you gets to age 55 and realise your kids arent yours cos you feel so wise & sharp..if your work is to put marriages to asunder then I pray God/nature pay you in your coin ..cos someone has a kid before getting married doesnt make them less human you fucking hypocrite...you might even be an armed robber/rapist who knows..OP is just insecure cos he married a beautiful wife...if your advice for him is to divorce his wife I pray someone poison the mind of your wife in future....asshole
ubunja:

if in your mind :
30yr divorced+4yr kid = 22yr never-married, without a kid then you're another pvssywhiped loser who can only afford second hand rejects that other men spit out. continue eating other men's vomit.we'll waste these fresh girls and give them kids so losers like you can "save". dumb niggér with zero self respect.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 5:22pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Call me what you want...people like you gets to age 55 and realise your kids arent yours cos you feel so wise & sharp..if your work is to put marriages to asunder then I pray God/nature pay you in your coin ..cos someone has a kid before getting married doesnt make them less human you fucking hypocrite...you might even be an armed robber/rapist who knows..OP is just insecure cos he married a beautiful wife...if your advice for him is to divorce his wife I pray someone poison the mind of your wife in future....asshole
hey divorce is your word not mine...
people like me fvck virgins. and people like you marry the garbage we throw out. if a woman doesnt bring virginity and a fresh un-used womb into a marriage what does she actually bring in??
dude, some of us have standards. no hoe can win a Lotto with us. we are that tough to crack.

4 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
I know your type...always running mouth on social media...meanwhile you are a sex-starved wankstar
ubunja:

hey divorce is your word not mine...
people like me fvck virgins. and people like you marry the garbage we throw out. if a woman doesnt bring virginity and a fresh un-used womb into a marriage what does she actually bring in??
dude, some of us have standards. no hoe can win a Lotto with us. we are that tough to crack.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
I know your type...always running mouth on social media...meanwhile you are a sex-starved wankstar
see!! you cant argue against logic and common sense. thats why you have chosen to go offtopic and attack my sexuality.
do you see how you're just being emotional but have zero concrete points??

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2018
I dont have anything against how you want to live your life but stop imposing your beliefs on anyone else to the point of cursing, dont destroy people's relationship or marriage cos of insecurity borne out unproven cheating...what applies to you won't for everyone
ubunja:

see!! you cant argue against logic and common sense. thats why you have chosen to go offtopic and attack my sexuality.
do you see how you're just being emotional but have zero concrete points??
lipsrsealed
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 5:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
I dont have anything against how you want to live your life but stop imposing your beliefs on anyone else to the point of cursing, dont destroy people's relationship or marriage cos of insecurity borne out unproven cheating...what applys to you won't for everyone lipsrsealed
not after telling me i'll be 55 with a child thats not mine and saying im a sex starved loser. you dont get to claim that lie.

you keep talking about destruction of marriages, can you show me where i even said 1. he should divorce and 2. even talked about insecurity or cheating?? dude. stick to what i say not what you think i mean.

3 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
I dont have anything against how you want to live your life but stop imposing your beliefs on anyone else to the point of cursing, dont destroy people's relationship or marriage cos of insecurity borne out unproven cheating...what applies to you won't for everyone lipsrsealed

Dude speak for yourself. A lot of you dudes have been under the shackles of women for so long hence you've all lost your dicks and grown vaginas.

The dudes mis-educations is correcting that.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 5:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok
I have heard you Ubunja's student
Bbbbbbbbbbbb:

Dude speak for yourself. A lot of you dudes have been under the shackles of women for so long hence you've all lost your dicks and grown vaginas.

The dudes mis-educations is correcting that.
Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Ok
I have heard you Ubunja's student
go join Martin0 and form a church and name it The Brotherhood of Vagina Worshippers.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2018
Ok what was this suppose to mean? i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable. Enlighten me on his stupidity
ubunja:

not after telling me i'll be 55 with a child thats not mine and saying im a sex starved loser. you dont get to claim that lie.

you keep talking about destruction of marriages, can you show me where i even said 1. he should divorce and 2. even talked about insecurity or cheating?? dude. stick to what i say not what you think i mean.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by ubunja(m): 6:08pm On Mar 19, 2018
Barzinime:
Ok what was this suppose to mean? i pray to God to increase your pain becoz your stupidity is incurable. Enlighten me on his stupidity
dude, marriage is forever. you choose badly and you stuck with that choice forever. thats OP will stay married and burn. people like you think marriage is a game where you just pick any girl with a vagina and marry. marriage is serious business, choose carefully coz whoever you marry its for life. think with brain not with dick (she's sexy!) and not with your heart (i feel sorry for that single mama, let me save her). think with brain. please and thank you!!!!

3 Likes

Re: What Are Chances My Wife Is Cheating On Me,can She Be Trusted Now,pls Advice by Barzinime(m): 6:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
Enlighten me on his stupidity..Cos you said God should increase his pain....& I said people like you when 55 cos you claiming to be the Oh Wise One! that no woman can fool you
ubunja:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Get Tired Of Each Other...later / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / I Saw My Former Boss At A Strippers Club Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.