Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo (58329 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by LyfeJennings(m): 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
These people are mad
Smh!!!
Classless
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Tlyon(m): 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
In summary wetin this post mean
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by valnosky(m): 11:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
blesson04:
Am about to start a new life have acquired land for farming but i need a financial support, please help @all
Uba
emmanuel o. blessing
and u need money from people that have not acquired land.....go n sale the land joor

6 Likes

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by CoolFreeday(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
na waooo.

If this is true, then I pity the guy.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Homeboiy: 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
In every suspicious, there must be an element of truth
obj sleeps with his sons wife's
such a callous octogenarian
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by mekaw(m): 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
I don't care

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by blazesam(m): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
LIES, when we are struggling with political issues u are here telling us about marriage. Shebi una want marry rich man? The out come ma na una own, dnt share it with us, stupid people,yeye
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Olameen1713: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Like if you read everything like me, share if you don't.

In summary, THE RICH ALSO CRY. Be grateful and happy with any condition you find yourself. Nobody has it all. Honestly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by edupedia: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
givan:
Reminds me of great pages of the Bible. Obasanjo isn't dead yet, but he's already stinking.

If we should go back in time , let's say 2002, and tell obasanjo that times like this would come upon him, he would never believe.

He's own wife has turn his life into a laughing stock. Now people read the news to figure out if obasanjo bought a new pant or not.

So shall it be to all who do evil when they where in power. They shall be forgotten as the dust.

Why are all those who commented before u confirming that Igbos no get brain?
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by 21savages: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Aswear if i can be rich as this guy,the woman dat will do me any how has to present her to me as an Angel if not, na lie oo..
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Baybat: 12:11am On Jul 09, 2018
I now believed that Ooni of ife truly bought a jeep for Obj and even gave Baba obj some heavy kola before his coronation.
One thing is sure, the noise is too deep in the occult and God surely want to destroy him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2018
ok. Next
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by baby124: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2018
This woman needs to shut up. She has been instigating problems in this people’s marriage and looking for attention because she was ignored. All couples have their problems. Even if Tope discussed all this with her husband while married, how is that any of the public’s business? Mr Adebutu has kept quiet alll this while, but this crazy woman keeps trying to drag him down to this mess.

Even trying to cause chaos amongst the man’s kids by releasing stupid statements about his children who have nothing to do with the wedding. Madam the divorce case is in court and you have gotten your wish. Kindly go back to where you came from. Word on the street is that you are no angel either and you are very wicked and psychopatic to all the people around you.

As for Obasanjo and Adebutu, this is what happens when your penis does not have control. You sleep with mad women and have kids with problems. When they advise men to marry one wife and be content with the mother of their kids they will think that people are trying to spoil their life. See this disgrace now?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 12:24am On Jul 09, 2018
So she called Obsanjo's daughters prostitutes? Big fūcking deal.

She was probably right but no one actually gives a shīt about that, this crazy woman has done worse damage by running to the press with all these shameful stories.

This is how God will continue disgracing all those who made Nigeria a living hell for the common citizens!

2 Likes

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by SmartHomes(m): 12:26am On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Hazardcfc: 12:42am On Jul 09, 2018
*STRIDERNG LAUNCHING SOON!!!*
http://strider.com.ng

*Anticipate!!! Anticipate!!! Anticipate!!!*

*A Very Crazy Innovation is out, Making Money From Playing Games*

*Come and Make Money From Your Ability To Play Simple Games* ��

*StriderNG* is a Nigerian Online Gaming� Platform where people get to access and play their favorite games with friends and peers while making money off the gaming skills they have. Our Platform is out to match game lovers all over the world as well as challenging players while giving them a platform to display skill sets and talents for cash rewards. We strongly encourage the spirit of competition and sportsmanship. We are actually a network of people who are interested in playing games with each other and also making money from our knowledge of how to play these games.

*How it Works*

*StriderNG* has a very simple working mechanism. It only entails you sign-up for free and have a sample of all the games we have on board, try out the demo if interested then proceed further to play with other gamers on the network.
Before Playing, a fee will be required on your dashboard from both playing parties which would be sumed up and set aside for who ever wins to cash the money out.
The Dashboards are designed such that gamers are allowed to load up as much cash as they would want to play with over a period time, hence this money can be doubled depending on how many games you win.

*How to Cash Out* ���

*StriderNG* has made the cashing out system as simple as possible.
When you feel you need your money, you can simply request for it through the request tool that would be provided on your dashboard. The money will be sent to the account details provided within 24hrs.

*Note*: You are free to cash out at anytime you like and with any amount you want.

http://strider.com.ng
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by milemimi93(m): 12:42am On Jul 09, 2018
prostitution is a woman's second nature...
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by eventsms(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Madam, why not keep silence for once? most you expose your father in public?

Grade A result project topics and materials solution website https://www.researchs.com.ng for all department
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by haywhy1026(m): 1:02am On Jul 09, 2018
How can you tell a homeless person not to wash his linen in the public......They live all their life in the public
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Dollabiz: 1:19am On Jul 09, 2018
hmm
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by freecocoa(f): 1:30am On Jul 09, 2018
So were supposed to read all that. Una weldone o.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by fedebs: 2:03am On Jul 09, 2018
We Don hearoo
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Bianda24: 2:08am On Jul 09, 2018
As a matter of fact, Obasanjo end is tilting towards disgrace and anguish. His children and wife seem not to like him. Why are Owu people like this?

The Owu people should not be crossed with me, I have my reason for saying this. Not even because of Baba Obasanjo's case. Well it is well
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by atobs4real(m): 2:13am On Jul 09, 2018
In your dream. This is more detailed compare to the last new. This is not politically motivated sha. Obasanjo Ebora Oru....I shake my head for that man
post=69200021:
We've heard that before.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by SURElee(f): 2:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Oluremi Obasanjo wrote her book years ago telling all about Obasanjo and she is Iyabo's mother. This one also about her son and son's marriage. Sebi now the son eyes don clear las las, when the mama dey talk that time say make he no marry her, he went ahead like a sheep led to the slaughter house, make he no run from the marriage o ! Make he marry him arrangee marriage o ! When this OBJ dies eh, katakata go burst on top him name o ! Dem carry bloated pig as wife for man wey no fit cook, she dey run everybody down, some people think say na their papa money go sustain them for their marriages. Mschewwwww!

2 Likes

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:15am On Jul 09, 2018
atobs4real:
In your dream. This is more detailed compare to the last new. This is not politically motivated sha. Obasanjo Ebora Oru....I shake my head for that man
k

1 Like

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by wink2015(m): 2:20am On Jul 09, 2018
Ever8054:
that baba has no control over his penis.....lol...but still better than buhari who does has control over his penis but has no single sense....

STOP BEING DIVERSIONARY AND POLITIZING THE VIEWS OF CONTRIBUTORS.

Original post was talking about Ex- President Olusegun Obasanjo and his sex crimes and not Buhari?

Wetin carry Buhari matter come here?

However, talk na free here on nairaland.

Make you talk your own and go rest Abi?
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by emmie14: 2:33am On Jul 09, 2018
The rich also cry
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by kalu61(m): 2:40am On Jul 09, 2018
life of a rich man
but if these are the fruits of being rich, l rather be comfortable.

Nmeto emetoro ogaraya ka ogbu gbu egburu ya
(ls better to kill a rich man than disgracing him)

Karma÷OBJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Bayo Adelabu Penkelemesi? Biography, Age, Oyo APC Governorship Candidate / Photos From Akinwunmi Ambode's Swearing In As Lagos Governor / Tinubu, Orubebe Or Saraki: Who Rocked It (CCT) Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.