Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

"Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo (58309 Views)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari / "Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by kalu61(m): 2:50am On Jul 09, 2018
emmie14:
The rich also cry
the difference between poor man and rich man cry bi say.

poor man shields tears and rich man fake smiles
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by seangy4konji: 2:56am On Jul 09, 2018
your c cup of tea.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by ariesbull: 2:59am On Jul 09, 2018
Yoruba and their drama

I just tire
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by sexdoll: 2:59am On Jul 09, 2018
in that case, those daughters must be extremely ugly too, right...? grin grin grin
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by EASY39(m): 3:32am On Jul 09, 2018
blesson04:
Am about to start a new life have acquired land for farming but i need a financial support, please help @all
Uba
emmanuel o. blessing
Is That a good game from keshinton,owo baba ijebu ,pls game aro or evening lolz.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by KanwuliaExtra: 4:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Hmmmmmmm!!!
Nigeria has too many curses.
OBJ is the main one.
Not even the 4th coming of CHRIST can cleans Nigeria!!!!

Twaaaaaaaah!!!! cry
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Ade3000yrs(m): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Another useless news in the front line. Who the useless bedroom and kitchen story help?
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by emmie14: 4:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Even in highest levels of extravagance chief Obasanjo can't borrow to eat. Woman you're a fat liar. Marital issues have no limits, you need to watch your loss mouth.

2 Likes

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by aksule(m): 4:31am On Jul 09, 2018
When your wife starts narrating to the public what is true and lies ignore it. You don't expect a woman no longer with her husband to say the least complimently things about him. The truth shall one day surface

1 Like

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Pat081: 4:32am On Jul 09, 2018
IMASTEX:
Are you telling us that he has used our SURE MEN HERBAL TEA to attain such a good sexual activeness.

Meanwhile, who do you think will read all that long story. Just because you want to prove a point.
lol am about to ask u wot d story is all about sef
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by rhames(m): 4:37am On Jul 09, 2018
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

'Chief Obasanjo sleeps with wives of his sons and has no control over his pen!s even at over 80'' Mrs Obasanjo makes shocking allegations in new statement.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2018/7/chief-obasanjo-sleeps-with-wives-of-his-sons-and-has-no-control-over-his-pens-even-at-over-80-mrs-obasanjo-makes-shocking-allegations-in-new-statement.html

Rich people with big problems
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by fmrule(m): 4:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Make una stop to dey torch light matter wey no concern una... Bloggers make una fear God o
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by makasimatics(m): 5:04am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by tballeyy(m): 5:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Madam u are devil on ur own oo

1 Like

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Ategberoson(m): 6:06am On Jul 09, 2018
PDP should just stay far from that chronic Man if they want to go far. he has no moral justification to even interfere in Nigeria governmental activities with many atrocities that go under his watch in his two regimes.

what differentiate buhari from obj is just nepotism, the two elderly fools are tyrant. I still remember his plan to humiliate tinubu and the withheld of Lagos allocation, his own region o, very wicked human being

2 Likes

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Emvico34: 6:22am On Jul 09, 2018
family problem
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Btruth: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2018
......why all this fowl cries? The Yoruba adage says: "A kole fii owo ekun, raa oja erin" (You can never use ill gotten wealth to buy happiness).

Majority of our politicians were/are making miserable lives for the peoples, and yet you see them exchanging their kids/wards in marriage like trade by batter, all in the fear that they don't their wealth spread to the poor.

They even tags their weddings "Société weeding". Marriages where you see governors given their children to Senator, ministers given theirs to Ambassadors.

They all want happiness that they did not work for. Trying to bribe God, and wanting to buy peace of mind with money. Well, it doesn't work like that with God. Whatever you sow, you shall reap.

2 Likes

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by gulfer: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2018
All i can say is, 'The Rich Also Cry' lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2018
kalu61:
life of a rich man
but if these are the fruits of being rich, l rather be comfortable.

Nmeto emetoro ogaraya ka ogbu gbu egburu ya
(ls better to kill a rich man than disgracing him)

Karma÷OBJ
Don't let that deter you, obasanjos wealth is questionable.... The blessing of the lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. There are rich pple enjoying dere wealth .obj nah thief.
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 09, 2018
aksule:
When your wife starts narrating to the public what is true and lies ignore it. You don't expect a woman no longer with her husband to say the least complimently things about him. The truth shall one day surface
The other wife said d something .
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by kalu61(m): 6:45am On Jul 09, 2018
aktom007:

Don't let that deter you, obasanjos wealth is questionable.... The blessing of the lord maketh rich and adds no sorrow. There are rich pple enjoying dere wealth .obj nah thief.
Some times a wonder if one can really be rich without compromising is one way or the other. I have a soft hard and prefer to be hurt than to hurt
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Chai..

So this kind of money dey for Naija? shocked
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by cabilla(m): 6:51am On Jul 09, 2018
same fate is waiting 4 buhari's family
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by noisy45(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2018
APC at work
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2018
kalu61:
Some times a wonder if one can really be rich without compromising is one way or the other. I have a soft hard and prefer to be hurt than to hurt
Which ever business you want to start , start small, seek knowledge so u can be better than ur peers , dream big and make bold legal steps ..as long as u don't want to be a billionaire overnight I believe we will get there,..or better still gather money and leave this country and repeat the process.

1 Like

Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by oweman: 7:05am On Jul 09, 2018
Canonasanno truly do 2 rounds of good bleeping ?
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by oweman: 7:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Canonasanno truly do 2 rounds of good bleeping ?
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by kalu61(m): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2018
aktom007:

Which ever business you want to start , start small, seek knowledge so u can be better than ur peers , dream big and make bold legal steps ..as long as u don't want to be a billionaire overnight I believe we will get there,..or better still gather money and leave this country and repeat the process.
True sha. leaving the country is not an option for me accept for studies. l have a strong conviction that I will make it here sooner or later. l have a three bankable Business plan though and waiting for financial opportunity.

What are you into
Re: "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo by Itzonlyme(f): 7:19am On Jul 09, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]
Som1 should summarize n brief me biko!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sgt Torsobo Solomon Arrested In Connection With Attack On NDA, Kaduna - SR / Buhari: "My Wife, Aisha, Belongs To My Kitchen" (video) / Arrest, Treat Sunday Igboho, Others Like Criminals, Makinde Tells Oyo CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.