Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her (917 Views)

What Advice Can You Give to Somebody About To Get Married? / Married People: What Advice Do You Have For Singles? / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Jamie90(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Her name is Ganiyat and she is by far the ugliest person i‘ve ever seen on facebook all my life.

Should I advise her to stop uploading her pictures cos truth be told, she is looks scary.

Rate her pictures below

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by greatnaija01: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
she is very pretty.

beauty is in the EYE of the BEERHOLDER.

6 Likes

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by mrtomola(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin.... Say the Truth ! Say the Truth !! Say the Truth !!! (In Jamal' voice )
Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Jamie90(m): 10:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
mrtomola:
grin.... Say the Truth ! Say the Truth !! Say the Truth !!! (In Jamal' voice )

What truth?

Dude, like seriously, this girl looks more like a freak of nature; worst part is, some insane guys tells her she's beautiful and that's why she keeps on uploading "viewers' discretion" pics

1 Like

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by mrtomola(m): 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jamie90:

What truth?

tell her the truth...
Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Lonestar124: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
She's just malnourished, unkempt, dirty and there must be something desirable about her..he's not partial God.

1 Like

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Jamie90(m): 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lonestar124:
She's just malnourished, unkempt, dirty and there must be something desirable about her..he's not partial God.

And yet she has a smart phone
Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Lonestar124: 10:50pm On Jul 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Lonestar124: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jamie90:
it does not stop her smart phone like other average girls.

And yet she has a smart phone
Take this girl abroad, flourish her, explore her, give her flesh food and come back with her pictures to compare her with 'eniola badmus' an nollywood actress and others.

1 Like

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by realborn(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Diamond Platnumz looked exactly like her at the outset. Today, he is a bloke.

She can be redeemed!

smiley wink
Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Gentle034(m): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
Passing shocked
Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jamie90:
Her name is Ganiyat and she is by far the ugliest person i‘ve ever seen on facebook all my life.

Should I advise her to stop uploading her pictures cos truth be told, she is looks scary.

Rate her pictures below
she's beautiful na...what's her Facebook Search name?

1 Like

Re: Please!! What Advice Should I Give Her by Jamie90(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Drchristian:

she's beautiful na...what's her Facebook Search name?

Ganiyat Ahmed

(1) (Reply)

7 Major Signs Your Partner Is Sleeping With Someone Else / Is A Woman A Prostitute If She Sex Another Man To Pay Her Children's Fee? / My First Sex Experience And How I Felt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.