Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (28692 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Vokians(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
If those who pay tithe are seeing the evidence of the blessing of tithing in their lives, let them be. Don't discourage them. They are not borrowing from you or using your money to pay it.

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by michoim(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
It is Tithes that open the doors of ideas that brings true riches without sorrows.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by thunderbabs: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Reno on point.

If you are an ardent tithe believer, tell me where in Jesus's ministry on earth where he taught pple on tithe payment or its consequence.

Why is that portion of Malachi the most emphasized in the old testament when it comes to money in churches.

If you must pay tithe, let it be willingly and not with threats of things getting tight for pple. That isnt true.

There re lots of rich pple arnd d wrld who dont pay tithe but give to d poor. Giving to the poor n needy is what even mks Jesus happy. Make the less privileged happy

4 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwaOhafia:
What i believe about tithing is this:

the blessing that comes with tithing is the same blessing that comes when you give.

So tithers now misunderstand such blessing as if its coming from their tithes, mainwhile its a blessing coming because they gave out

Guy there is nothing like blessing.

Forget all of that. superstition.

Giving is just to make the giver feel good or less guilty.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Tundeobama(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Everyone just like shouting tithe less than 15percent of church members in Nigeria pay tithe accurately ask why most Nigerian big churches see most of their funds oversee.How can unemploy or underemployed pay or pay accordingly.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by ekiyorA(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you dont pay allow us wey tithe remove from poverty continue to pay.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
shammahyaro:
The day Christians stop castigating them selves that's when revival will come to Nigeria.So now that you have aired your view, what will it change?
Why do I suspect you are a pastors side chick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Vokians:
If those who pay tithe are seeing the evidence of the blessing of tithing in their lives, let them be. Don't discourage them. They are not borrowing from you or using your money to pay it.
That is partially true. There is a reason we control drug abuse in societyy we do not say If those who are using drugs see evidencce of blessings from drugs in their lives let them be?

It is growing into a huge financial industry just like MMM and many other businesses .

Government has a duty to protect the publiic from scams.

If a person is running a church claiming to raise the deaad and collecting tithes then government has a duty to hold them accountaable to prove their claims

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by hisgrace090: 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
NwaOhafia:
What i believe about tithing is this:

the blessing that comes with tithing is the same blessing that comes when you give.

So tithers now misunderstand such blessing as if its coming from their tithes, mainwhile its a blessing coming because they gave out

Jesus refuse to collect tithe because he is not a levite.

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by killuminati(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
chuose:
To learn how they raise money,
let's watch daddy N1 Billion !

This video exposes daddy N1 Billion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
whoa, whoa, whoa! All ye christians.. watch this video o! it's for your good o cry

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Proffdada: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
ojimbo:
Religion is an enemy to development
you mean wrong doctrines. Religion has improved development in different ways you can't discern
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by shammahyaro(f): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Why do I suspect you are a pastors side chick

Imagine....... I'm single and searching bro
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Bohmieed: 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
chuose:
To learn how they raise money,
let's watch daddy N1 Billion !

This video exposes daddy N1 Billion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
.......I'm so confused
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by tintingz(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tundeobama:
so Christians in usa dont pay tithe?South Africa has more tithe payers than Nigeria and doing better.If a country has Christian paying tithe or not paying it wont change anything the money is still in circulation.
You only pay tithe you can afford.paying or not paying it does not make you rich.You just contributing to your religious growth.
i pay tithe to church and tax to government but the government's are not using it just looting it.But the church am seeing expansion am paying for.
What kind of expansion are you talking about if I may ask?
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by budaatum: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
oyetunder:
But America was founded by Christians and built on its values. Britain too reached its peak as an anglican Nation. But why is it they you wiser people are just attacking religion and you can't show us your personal achievements for us to learn?
You suggesting all the free labour they got from black slaves amounts to nothing?

Let's pay workers in Nigeria nothing and see how rich we get too!

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Proffdada: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
[quote author=Spicycat post=69214567][/quote]
Christianity ISLAM is an enemy to development
you definitely don't know the difference between Christianity and tithe paying Jewish practice
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Curry30: 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
I have said it several times
Black people and White people are wired differently...

God bless you, your family, your generations loading. This your comment sums it all

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by dermmy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 09, 2018
Angelb4:
But who ordained this guy?

Bishop Nnamdi Kanu grin But he just spoke the blunt truth sha.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:
don't even understand this Omokri guy

Then you lack depth of thought and in addition you are intellectually moribund or should i say bereft.

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by yazach: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Correctbae2:
Still on the ongoing tithe debate, Former presidential media aide, Reno Omokri who is also a lawyer, author and a pastor took to his twitter handle to give his opinions about tithe.

According to his tweets, he said tithes are for levite and not Pastors, he further said if one does not pay tithe, things won't be tight for such person neither will the person die. Using Japan as an example, he said they have 1% population of Christian yet they are 10times Richer than Nigeria with 50% of Christians.

Read full tweet:

[b]I have read The Bible from cover to cover in multiple translations-tithes are an AGRICULTURAL tax placed on the Hebrews by God to cater for Levites who were not given any land in the promised land by Moses because God wanted them to focus on him.Tithes are for Levites not pastors
Abraham paid tithe of military plunder to Melchizedek, not earnings. If you don’t pay tithes, things wont be tight for you and you wont die. @JeffBezos became the world’s richest man through ideas not tithes. As a matter of fact, tithes have no place in Christianity!
Dear @the_olugbenga and @ayskilewa27
Today’s Levites are yesterday’s Levites. No change. A book of genealogy is maintained in Israel to identify who is and is not a Levite. Levites have names that identify them as Levites, like Cohen! You become a pastor. You are born a Levite
If riches are linked to paying tithes, how come Japan, with less than 1% Christian population is 10 times richer than Nigeria with a Christian population of almost 50%? This is even as Japan’s natural resources are 5 times less than Nigeria’s? Ideas bring more riches than tithes!
The world’s biggest church auditorium is being constructed in Nigeria. Unfortunately, we hardly hear of the world’s biggest factory, railroad, hospital or schools being built in Nigeria. Advise to the Nigerian religious community, build people, dont just build buildings[/b].

https://correct.com.ng/if-riches-are-linked-to-paying-tithes-how-come-japan-with-less-than-1-christian-population-is-10times-richer-than-nigeria-with-a-christian-population-of-50-reno-omokri/

At one point, he be like this guy dey craze

Which 50% Christian be Na 40% them be
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by budaatum: 12:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Proffdada:
you mean wrong doctrines. Religion has improved development in different ways you can't discern
Indeed it has. The deception is so endemic that it can't but eventually open peoples' eyes.

Praise the Lord God Almighty people!
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Lumig: 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
donstan18:

Use your life savings for tithe, you'll understand better.
lolz
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
The major issue we have in this country that is hampering our development is that we don't love ourselves and this has nothing to do with religion. The elites of our country especially in the religious angle should preach love. Pastors should reduce the call of tithing and emphasize love. When love is planted deeply in our hearts, Nigeria will be better than Japan.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Proffdada: 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
killuminati:
Kudos to Rhino O Mockery grin

Always giving opinions on twitter. Joblessness is bad cry

Anyway, The lost sheeps don't give a motherfuck about your view. Come Sunday fools will still thronge in their thousands to pay the gadamn tithe yo..
if Christianity was a myth, it would have been forgotten long ago
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by haryomikun(m): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Admin401:
Nothing can help the African continent. I used to think white people caused all this but we have been hateful towards each other sincr time immemorial.
in the past, slavery wasn't hatefulness. It was something that was considered a norm sir.

Maybe you're looking at slavery from the Black American perspective. The treatment of slaves in america was very different from the treatment of slaves in Africa.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by ademoladeji(m): 1:12pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bohmieed:
.......I'm so confused

I'm more confused ooooooo.

How can sm1 say Jesus was born again in the pit of hell.... Damn!!!

Woe unto liars
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by brodalokie: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Ideas for Exodus (Egypt)
Tithe for Home (Cannan)
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by killuminati(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Proffdada:
if Christianity was a myth, it would have been forgotten long ago
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by InvertedHammer: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
/
Waste of time.

Africans are intellectually lazy. Give them books, they may come out with first class from " cramming and vomiting" but challenge them on the practices of learned principles and it becomes clear that they are tabulae rasa.

Instead of working smart, they believe in miracles from outside sources for success. Talk about low self-esteem. Anyone who thinks that tithing, beheading another human and scamming are the only ways to success is suffering from an incurable innate affliction. Most Nigerians believe these myths and the churches are benefiting from their ignorance.
/

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
All Religions are early days scam invented by the Elites to tax the poor, now Africans who do not even read the Bible, carry the religion for head.

I read that Bible, cover to cover, twice, and I see so much confusion.

Bible is just a history book, not a Holy book. So is the Koran. The days that those Gods ruled over Earth is over, now the Pastors are collecting cash as Tithe instead of crops.

Because of Tithes, all the streets in Lekki now have atleast 3 churches each. You hardly sleep well, without hearing some funny, speaking in tongues. Even the neighbouring compound, my neigbhour I respected so much is now praying every 1 AM with the entire family, and I kind of feel it is shameful for a man to be crying to another Entity for food and protection.

Religions make men become very helpless. I keep telling them, if I catch demon for my house, I will deal with such a Demon, I do not need a God to protect me from Demons.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church / Strictly Supernatural!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.