Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

"Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri (28680 Views)

Bishop Seun Adeoye: Buhari’s Reelection Will Bring More Hardship / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) / ''Tithes And Offerings Don't Buy Jets'' - Apostle Anselm Madubuko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by IamPatriotic(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:
don't even understand this Omokri guy

You won't understand him, because he's neither insulting APC nor calling Buhari names.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by etinanguy(m): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
G
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by GoGreenNaija: 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
o ga o.. i bind every spirit of confusion in our lives
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by berryford: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
I like people that say, the truth this is simple truth.

5 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by NwaOhafia: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
What i believe about tithing is this:

the blessing that comes with tithing is the same blessing that comes when you give.

So tithers now misunderstand such blessing as if its coming from their tithes, mainwhile its a blessing coming because they gave out

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by hatedisplace: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
True talk. But Nigerians no like the truth.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by chincent: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Ekuru: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
Trust freeze to hop on this. Waiting for his reply already
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by GrammarNazi1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
LazyNairalander:
I agree but still the ideas still comes from God almighty..

check my SIGNATURE
...ideas still come...
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by horsepower101: 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
I haven’t paid tithe in over 8 years. Yet my finances have gotten much better since then. What I have come to realize is that my personal life decisions matters more than any amount I will ever give to a pastor.

15 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by oyetunder(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
ojimbo:
Religion is an enemy to development
But America was founded by Christians and built on its values. Britain too reached its peak as an anglican Nation. But why is it they you wiser people are just attacking religion and you can't show us your personal achievements for us to learn?

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Rindo69: 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
You won't see likes for posts like this. We have become so blinded by religion that we have become senseless to facts. I watched a video last week where a female pastor...cannot remember her name...told the congregation she wanted to help them and that they should sow in dollars. Then went on to stupify to already stupid congregation with sweet talks of how they will reap not realising that she has sown lies into their heads and is reaping the fruits which is dollars they are about to drop and they will gain absolutely nothing..i repeat NOTHING. You get nothing from paying tithes, you get nothing from sowing first fruits.

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Morbeta11(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
From the days of Ebele the Son of Jonathan.... This is the most brilliant thing Reno Omokri have ever said.....100% truth.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you're still knowing your wife or your husband is still knowing you in these period

With all the happenings in this country.....you're still finding love making pleasure

Heaven can't be sure cos you're wicked, yes very wicked. angry

Reno is right kwa..... Nna pay ur tithe to destitutes and make the world a better place.
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by AngelicBeing: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
donstan18:

Use your life savings for tithe, you'll understand better.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Lanceslot(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good morning to whoever read and understand his message

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by thunderbabs: 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:
don't even understand this Omokri guy

One of the reasons i love this 21st century, is enlightenment and better understanding of God's word.

I kinda reason towards Reno and Freeze's explanations on tithes. Again, Jehovah's witnesses dont collect tithes in their assembly as well and i believe they have even better xstanding of the bible than most pentecostal churches whom ve turned the house of God to a profit venture.

The witnesses only collect offerings and donations and do not threaten their congregation with tithe and things getting tight for members.

How come in this buhari's austere economic period, even christians are lamenting hardship despite their regular tithe payments. They re not supposed to feel the heat at all if tithes payment doesnt mk ur finances tight.

My opinion. Tithes isnt what's important with God, it is living righteous. Tithe is earthly not for the kingdom of God but you can give offerings or donations towards supporting God's work in church if u have.

My xstanding.

7 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by budaatum: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Let he who wants to pay tithes do so and he who doesn't want to, be left alone. We have more important issues plaguing this country than tithes and offerings.
Hmm, I wonder! Imagine if that tithe was paid as tax to the government. I am certain by now we would be holding them to better account for the use of our hard earned money. Or imagine that ten percent were invested in stock. Companies would have to reform to pay you a decent return on your investment.

I am so sorry, but tithe payers have to be educated to choose the right use for their money!

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
If you're still knowing your wife or your husband is still knowing you in these period

With all the happenings in this country.....you're still finding love making pleasure

Reno is right kwa..... Nna pay ur tithe to destitutes and make the world a better place.

� � cry
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by abbeyty(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
who told you tithe brings anything in the first place ?
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by AZeD1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can't believe I agree with Reno.

**Shakes head**

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by hisgrace090: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jesus refuse to collect tithe because he is not a levit
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
PROPHET JESUS NEVER PREACHED TITHES OR PAY TITHES BUT YOU NIGERIAN XTIANS ARE UNDER THE FEET OF YOUR PASTORS WHO ARE DECEIVING AND MUMUNIZATION YOU GUYS... Make I laugh in Hausa grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by budaatum: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
ibur3:
So tithe is now the major problem in a countrywhere people are dying on a daily basis SMH
Yes actually, it is. Invest your ten per cent in change you wish to see and see the transformation you bring about.

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by RexTramadol1: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2018

Bhg

� � cry
Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by asha9: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
donstan18:

cheesy

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by aribisala0(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
thesicilian:
Let he who wants to pay tithes do so and he who doesn't want to, be left alone. We have more important issues plaguing this country than tithes and offerings.
Tithes are worse than a plague .

They are a pestilence

Christianity and Islam are among the greatest evils in our country

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Judolisco(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
I have said it several times
Black people and White people are wired differently...
exactly

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
abiodunalasa:
I have said it several times
Black people and White people are wired differently...
i have long come to that conclusion that we are biologically inferior to the whiteman. our brains don't have the same capacity biologically. Melanin should be studied more closely

2 Likes

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
donstan18:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Savage reply

1 Like

Re: "Ideas Bring More Riches Than Tithes, Japan Is A Proof" - Reno Omokri by Tundeobama(m): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
so Christians in usa dont pay tithe?South Africa has more tithe payers than Nigeria and doing better.If a country has Christian paying tithe or not paying it wont change anything the money is still in circulation.
You only pay tithe you can afford.paying or not paying it does not make you rich.You just contributing to your religious growth.
i pay tithe to church and tax to government but the government's are not using it just looting it.But the church am seeing expansion am paying for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Mike Bamiloye: You Are A Hired Assassin, If You Dress Seductively To Church / Why Is Pastor Adeboye Visiting Governors With Mandates Challenged In Court?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.