Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa (32114 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by cucuzee247(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sweet! God uphold them
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Siye ebaa power.. then what's the big deal?
Rwanda is launching Volkswagen plant.
We nah herd's men
Or yeybrity
Or big brother nija
Or pre wedding shoot...
Lost priority
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Dongreat(m): 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dasherz:

any man that tries this with me should be ready to marry my grandma ..

Your opinion dear and I also know that they are men who will do your bidding but I and the few who still practice the old ways won’t dabble from it. Proposal like this are for the cameras and social media.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by salt1: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dasherz:

any man that tries this with me should be ready to marry my grandma ..

So you prefer time wasters like that silly boy proposing to a sillier girl?
When will he be ready to marry her? Unless he has rich parents. Which I doubt.

6years later she may still be Lady of the Rings because of patiently waiting for that buffoon to grow up
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Dasherz(f): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
not that .. if i were the girl i won't accept the proposal .. he's got lot of years on him ....

but any guy that is ready and responsible should ask me first .. he ain't marrying my family
salt1:

So you prefer time wasters like that silly boy proposing to a sillier girl?
When will he be ready to marry her? Unless he has rich parents. Which I doubt.

6years later she may still be Lady of the Rings because of patiently waiting for that buffoon to grow up
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by adeoba2008(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice.one. HML in advance.

Meanwhile, check this video and thank me later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWnDy6hz60g
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by taiwolomo1: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
I can bet dt this dude wz just jonzing grin...he's nt gonna marry dt babe! Just tryna get a pass for naking grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by desthan(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Go find work first oh! before you come back here with super stories.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by salt1: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dasherz:
not that .. if i were the girl i won't accept the proposal .. he's got lot of years on him ....

but any guy that is ready and responsible should ask me first .. he ain't marrying my family

Of course he will ask you first
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by flex04(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Giddymoney:
Take a look at this children of nowadays
They know nothing about life
They think life revolves around sex

See as he rush propose, all because he wants to be knacking this girl day in day out

oga na ur dick na ur knack?? abeg just leave the guy make he knack his knack afterall that what his brain might have pushed him to do.

all. i think NYSC have being producing lazynjamen
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Sufficiency121(f): 1:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
cool... but guy hope you already have something doing sad

don't come and make someone's daughter lords of the ring oo undecided undecided

nothing like the future is bright cheesy cheesy
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by killuminati(m): 1:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dongreat:
Why must we always copy everything from the white? Why can’t we do the things indigenous to us? What stop this man from taking his people with the traditional items to the girl house and ask for her hand in marriage. This drama could lead to open disgrace and disgust for both of em.
Call me old school but our traditional ways are best and the gathering of elders to support and witness a union is more appreciative than this.
I wish the success in their union.
[url][/url] grin

1 Like

Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Dasherz(f): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
salt1:

Of course he will ask you first
then that is the proposal aspect .. before he meets the family for the official asking
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by gulfer: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
Their kid(s) will be headboys and girls grin grin grin
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Diamond23(f): 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2018
Childish display undecided,wen realities set in hope dey will stand....wish dem luck.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
CuddleMe:
Cute

That is how I proposed to you during NYSC & you said No. Shey you see now? Ehn.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by crafteck(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lol.. Hin no think of hw 2 get job
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by israelmao(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
In African culture do men kneel down for women?Enough of the copycatism!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by umuna(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
CuddleMe:
Cute
Is it real or foam/padded? tongue
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by bigpicture001: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
from his hair cut,he luksusta 25.. he would 45 and have experienced. a whole twenty years in marriage. wish him luck with all d shit gals throw at guyz dix daiz. he will be tired in ten years!
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Stanleyafam(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
He'll get married and start being frustrated after 3 months
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:
I don’t think that’s a wise decision except he is from a wealthy home or already has a place of work and a home of his own. Congrats anyway.

To the Ediot below me....
he's probably from a rich homecheesy. No guy would be foolish to propose to a girl with no prospects in sight yetcheesy.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Austinoiz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Giddymoney:
Take a look at this children of nowadays
They know nothing about life
They think life revolves around sex

See as he rush propose, all because he wants to be knacking this girl day in day out

Oluwa bless u for saying my mind.
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by Austinoiz(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
The craze for proposal nowadays is becoming a nonsense ingredient in my sight... Fuckboys should watch it
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by ImaIma1(f): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
Lord of the rings loading...
Re: Corper Proposes To His Girlfriend During NYSC Passing Out Parade In Bayelsa by gladisa7: 7:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
make d girl becareful oooh. this kind guy wey still dey barb this kind hair wey be like person wey still dey chop ''mama thank you''

(1) (2) (Reply)

At Age 23 Still Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / The simplicity of getting married. / Opinion: P'square's "Nobody Ugly", A Perfect Description Of Most Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.