Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) (50118 Views)

Turkish Soldier Proposes To Girlfriend During Oath Ceremony; Generals Applaud / Hycent Ukwayi Proposes To His Girlfriend In Church (Photos) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love is so powerful.
You can't hide it.

This young man proposed to the love of his life today during Sunday service in Abuja.
He walked into the Abuja church of Kingdom Stars Gospel Centre Gwarinpa Abuja and proposed to his baby girl.

She couldn't hold back her tears as she cried like a baby.

The Senior Pastor, Peter Inyang prayed for both of them and wished them a happy life.
News has it that the young man came all the way from Dubai and would be relocating with her.
Isn't this beautiful? cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
E don enter Churches?

Okay oh!

The only problem I have with them is they propose in public and divorce in private.

E remain make baby mama and baby papa dey do child dedication for Church. After that, the next go be spinsters doing thanksgiving for successful abortions. Una dey get there small small. #WeMove grin

sniperr007:
What's wrong with baby mama doing child dedication?
Na you sabi dat one. I only say dem never begin do child dedication for church. So, na you sabi why you ask your question and na you go answer am. grin

135 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
Must he kneel? Una don carry this rubbish enter church undecided

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by garriAndsugar: 7:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
And so??

We should now start bursting balloons?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
I can't remember the Last time I knelt down undecided

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Baitullah: 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
This bunch of .....still won't learn.

Kneeling to propose, proposing in public. Nonsense!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 7:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
E pain you cheesy grin
garriAndsugar:
And so??

We should now start bursting balloons?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by dawnomike(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't fancy this... Making it hard for the lady to reject the proposal

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2022
You never propose that's why cheesy grin cheesy
EzegeNdiigbo:
I can't remember the Last time I knelt down undecided
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Visocrate(m): 7:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
ok isorite good luck

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Buharidgeneral: 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
See church like music studio

50 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by HandsomeGuyman(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
cheesy cheesy grin You wanted it to look like a market? Bad Belle buhari supporter cheesy
Buharidgeneral:
See church like music studio

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
SIMple idiot....

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by ORAFA(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Divine ordination

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Devilspassage: 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Good
Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by wolesmile(m): 9:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
All these propose "drama" no dey freak me. The girl already knows the guy is gonna propose. They just want us to see drama ni.

12 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by inoki247: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
lol this generation see wedding as one of the greatest achievement on earth....

16 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love is beautiful Sha...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Goodoption(m): 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Love is sweet when you are in control as a man.

Till now I never see the reason of this bowing down to propose.

She's lucky for leaving her bleeping mate to Dubai.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by meum: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2022
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind. I wish them marital bliss. Together they shall see their grand children. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Roger3D(m): 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Nonsense!

5 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by NotKnown: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Shame no de catch some people?

What's all these clout chasing all about?

Must you do it there for the camera and clap offerings?

Nna ehnnnnn, some guys just tire me o.

So you came all the way from Dubai and arranged with the pastor to act this in church during service?

The church no get order of service? If they do, you must have disrupted one of them cos of this.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Blunttruth: 10:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
I don't like impersonal proposals. You don't need an audience to propose.

10 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
What's it with this show off? Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by PEXBlog(f): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
"The day we begin to make foreign culture a priority in our clan, that day we begin to lose our identity and priority."

-LP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Mryacks: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
All shades of wrong inside a church...

8 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by Ntipia: 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2022
The church has Turned into a circus by stupid comedians on pulpit just to please people. nonsense and Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by ukaface(f): 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oyiboman69:
SIMple idiot....
There's nothing simp in whatever he did.
Y'all be forming jagaban on SM but in real sense y'all are lily-livered.

Any small thing simp simp
Tell me one Alpha feature that you possess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by house10s2: 10:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
HandsomeGuyman:
Love is so powerful.
You can't hide it.

This young man proposed to the love of his life today during Sunday service in Abuja.
He walked into the Abuja church of Kingdom Stars Gospel Centre Gwarinpa Abuja and proposed to his baby girl.

She couldn't hold back her tears as she cried like a baby.

The Senior Pastor, Peter Inyang prayed for both of them and wished them a happy life.
News has it that the young man came all the way from Dubai and would be relocating with her.
Isn't this beautiful? cheesy grin cheesy
which part is beautiful? the relocating to dubai?

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) by MrBachelor: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Must you propose?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe / Should I Confront Him Or Walk Away Quietly? / Kiss-a-thon: Govt Bans Planned 72-hour Kissing Marathon Event In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.