Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX (2294 Views)

Two Lovers Kissing At Elegushi Beach In Lagos, Almost Swept Away (Photos) / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex / Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by GistMeMore: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2018
GistMore.com

A randy couple were seen having sex on a packed beach in Lincolnshire on Friday in full view of families who were enjoying a day out.

Sarah Carrington spotted the pair in the act as she walked along Ingoldmells beach during the day with her partner. She said her jaw dropped when she realised what the couple were up to.

Sarah told Lincolnshire Live:

I was with my partner when we spotted the young couple with not a care in the world.

They could see my jaw drop in utter shock as to what I was actually seeing.

Goodness knows why they didn’t go back to their caravan.

I still can’t believe it, they were in the middle of the beach but there were children and families all around and also walking past, it was very obvious as to what they were doing.

She was straddling him with no shame whatsoever, no cover, nothing.

It’s a family holiday place and it’s just not right and very shocking.

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/couple-caught-sex-packed-beach-full-view-horrified-families

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by GistMeMore: 11:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Kai
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Its one of those things that spice up a relationship. Whats a relationship without trying out your sexual fantasies? When I married my wife , we had sex on the balcony, in the kitchen, toilet and even one glorious hot night sex in elegushi beach around 2007. We still joke about it till date. After all, if they see me tomorrow dem go know say na me?

3 Likes

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by Bimmiie(f): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by Donald95(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2018
She was caught riding on His White horse. Na wa o

Anyway sha They are supposed to be Arrested because of the presence of kids
Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by Donald95(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Its one of those things that spice up a relationship. Whats a relationship without trying out your sexual fantasies? When I married my wife , we had sex on the balcony, in the kitchen, toilet and even one glorious hot night sex in elegushi beach around 2007. We still joke about it till date. After all, if they see me tomorrow dem go know say na me?

Church nkọ. Or don't you love Holy fuc.k?

1 Like

Re: Couple Caught Having Sex On Packed Beach In Full View Of Horrified Families. PIX by masterfactor(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Konji issa bastardgrin

(1) (Reply)

She Wan Use Bleep Kill Me O / Huddah Monroe Shows Off Her Very Sexy Curvy Backside In A Swimsuit (photos) / Ladies Whats The Worst Shot A Guy Has Attempted To Shoot At You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.