Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (27124 Views)

39 Year Old Mum Gets Engaged To Son's 18 Year Old Best Friend (pics) / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by els0nm0rali(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Sikariyelwa:
ITS NONSENSE. I SUPPOSE SHE IS A CHRISTIAN. SHE HANGS THE PICTURE OF DEAD JESUS TO HER NECK CARRYING IT ALL OVER THE PLACE AS SYMBOL OF HER. FAITH. IS IT ORDINARY PERSON'S PICTURE THAT WILL BECOME CALLOUSNESS? THE JEWS DEHUMANISED YOUR LORD KILLED AND HANGED HIM ON A WORD. BUT IT IS MADE AS PART OF YOUR RELIGION. YOU NEVER HATE IT. EVEN IN YOUR CHURCHES IT IS BEING WORSHIPED AS IT IS YOUR GOD HIMSELF. NONSENSE. DON'T MIND HER

Try and upload some common sense ok. If you don't know anything about the Christian religion the smart thing to do is ask.

On the other hand, the dumb thing to do is...well, you've already done it. undecided

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by smith666999(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
HAS ANY DEAD BODY COMPLAINED TO YOU BEFORE?
LOOK AT HER BWEAST
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Tonimordred(m): 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dis lady no getsense..,wots d diff btw d uploading n dem wey paste d poster of d funeral everywhr
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Gmajor(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
crafteck:
She looks like a corpse, i uploaded a secondary school friends rip pic, that's when like 50 percent of our other friends got to know, we are scattered around the world but d 6 years boarding school binds our hearts together. Same as saying obituary posters are wrong.
If I got her right she is saying that people should not post pictures of a corpse in a bid to eulogize the person. Rather use a picture of when the person was alive

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Dartech3939(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Khd95:
turkey nla cheesy cheesy
grin
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by SassyVixen(f): 11:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
soberdrunk:
If you want to sell market then sell market!! Which is she playing "Dead peoples advocate", she for kuku say make the family too nor print obituary posters, who don die don die!! The family will still remember whether they see the pictures or not..... angry
It is the family's right to print obituary pictures and not for so called friends to cry more than the bereaved by splashing the deceased pictures all to get attention! Stop sounding unreasonable! Besides you should know that the retards called bloggers dug up the lady's pictures and not her "selling market" as you claim. sad angry

1 Like

Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by darichlife: 12:57am On Jul 10, 2018
SOmeone is finally making sense cool cool
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by royalair(m): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Omo see Bobbi grin
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by soberdrunk(m): 6:09am On Jul 10, 2018
Nokio1:
If Somebody like soberdrunk handle your bwest i will not hesitate to upload them and post RIp...

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ayam still a Faaaaarrrgggiinn ooooo!!! I don't know nothing oooo!! cheesy
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by olowobaba10: 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Giddymoney:
Do Adults still use facebook?
That poo is full of children

The girl boobs tho....

JUST LIKE NAIRALAND !
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
sharpman1:
I absolutely agree.

It is disrespectful to upload someone's corpse on social media.

When i lost my spouse, her sister wanted to take pictures of her corpse on two occasions but i stopped her.

I found it disrespectful and totally unnecessary. I specifically made sure no one (including myself) had any picture of her dead body.
That's common sense sire.. Sorry about your loss, btw.
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by wasco8(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says by bellville: 4:43am On Jul 19, 2018
sharpman1:
I absolutely agree.

It is disrespectful to upload someone's corpse on social media.

When i lost my spouse, her sister wanted to take pictures of her corpse on two occasions but i stopped her.

I found it disrespectful and totally unnecessary. I specifically made sure no one (including myself) had any picture of her dead body.
Sorry about your loss. Why would someone want to take pictures of the dead? A close relative for that matter. To what end?
When i lost my first cousin, I was too distraught to even view the corpse. I didn't view it at all. I was too heartbroken.
I think something needs to be done about posting pictures of dead people. Maybe a law should be passed prohibiting such.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User / Homosexuality And Its Adverse Effects On The Family / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.