Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor (33644 Views)

Stan Nze Marries Blessing Obasi (Video, Pictures) / Meet Ekwem Vivian Adaobi, The Southern Queen As She Dazzles In New Photos / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by dominique(f): 3:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Next thing we'll see her in convocation gown even after she admitted that she doesn't attend lectures and bribes lecturers. Corruption will never end in this country.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by wallex1983(m): 4:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
Pig
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Akpacha(m): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nina is shameless the vc is plainly stupid. I have stupid pple. Who ever supports nina acts is foolish.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by cvibe2: 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
ok
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Zane2point4(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Forego which rubbish rehabilitation while 70percent of the girls in that school are runs girls.. Lols.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by okerekeikpo: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dumb olosho
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by nextstep(m): 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:
What is buhari picture doing in an office located in the east
This woman needs to be banished ASAP.

Are you serious? Is the East not in Nigeria? And is the president not Buhari?
I have to believe you're joking, but some people will start thinking too seriously about your comment.

Until Biafrans have successfully fought their war, made a treaty with Nigeria, and established diplomatic relationships with other countries, his picture stays on that wall wink tongue
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by nextstep(m): 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
Zane2point4:
Forego which rubbish rehabilitation while 70percent of the girls in that school are runs girls.. Lols.

For which we are eternally grateful grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by petbam: 4:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
The hater should continue hating while the so call dumb girl continue going places.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by centurionpapa(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
romeorailss:
angry

So the Vice Chancellor is a woman after all ? Not bad but what is worse is she chewed her words me angry

Obviously , she's so elated n gleeful having the supposed bad influence and celebrity in her office . undecided
She welcomed her with both arms , it was really an August visit from her looks . angry

Such is life ,

I guess she's now a role model to others in the school cheesy. Madam d madam . I hail o grin
A woman being the vc of a prestigious school like imsu is utterly unacceptable.
A woman is suppose to sacrifice her ambition to further her husband's career
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Munzy14(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
itspzpics:
So Na woman

Man Caught His Brother Pants Down With His Wife (pics, video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/man-caught-his-brother-pants-down-with-his-wife-pics-video/

lipsrsealed
not just woman alone, but also, rochas aunt. She was his babysitter.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Naturalobserver:
The same way kim kardashian is seen as a role model in the US especially of recent when she initiated an interactive opportunity with female prison inmates.
Same woman who after becoming famous with her sex tape continued the trade by posing nude for magazines.
I have never seen any news where it is written that the over all graduating student struck a pose with the VC of imsu.
This is not a case of THIS IS NIGERIA.Its a world issue
Shine your eyes fellow youths but be prudent cus OKPOLOR EYE NO BE OPEN EYE.

Correct my bro. Success has many brothers.

1 Like

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Naturalobserver:
The same way kim kardashian is seen as a role model in the US especially of recent when she initiated an interactive opportunity with female prison inmates.
Same woman who after becoming famous with her sex tape continued the trade by posing nude for magazines.
I have never seen any news where it is written that the over all graduating student struck a pose with the VC of imsu.

It is a shame. It shows what we value in Nigeria. My friends who were best graduating students in the faculty and were employed as lecturers for some years have not seen the VC of my alma mater.

1 Like

Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by OsuMustGo: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
post=69220120:
Former big brother Naija housemate, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi has gone back to her school, Imo state univerisity to round off her education

Most beautiful in their house .
Good for her she did not forget school
Nina
Most beautiful loose, petty dumb and wasted olosho of bbn
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Ajosbammy: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:

Buhari is still the president of Nigeria
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Tundeobama(m): 5:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
really see vc office like ordinary cso office.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by mamatwiny(f): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hahaha.
Vc has known she has a limit.
Make she talk anyhow where Nina dey naa. Not after Okorocha appreciated big brother participants and even gave Miracle ambassador position. State university is run by state govt and a phone call by Okorocha will make her lose her meal ticket.

Even Federal university is not left out of the control of the state governor.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Slimmybeaurry(f): 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
Did you notice dis....BIG BOLD BEATIFUL? Error
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Gmajor(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Tell yourself the truth, the only reason you clicked on this thread is because you saw a popular name.
If a faceless BSG snaps a Pic with the VC, he or she will upload it on Facebook not Nairaland because they are not a celebrity.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Trexnemesis(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:

SUPPORTED.
Re: Nina Meets Victoria Adaobi Obasi, Imo State University Vice Chancellor by Trexnemesis(m): 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
romeorailss:
angry

So the Vice Chancellor is a woman after all ? Not bad but what is worse is she chewed her words me angry

Obviously , she's so elated n gleeful having the supposed bad influence and celebrity in her office . undecided
She welcomed her with both arms , it was really an August visit from her looks . angry

Such is life ,

I guess she's now a role model to others in the school cheesy. Madam d madam . I hail o grin

VC no get choice o! Power behind these BB housemates dey formidable wella!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I married Ned Nwoko” – Teen Actress Regina Daniels Finally Breaks Silence / Adaeze Okoro: Miss Prestigious Nigeria Stuns In Official Photoshoot / Bizzyaski Kisses A Sex Doll, States Why It's Better Than Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.