Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

"Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School (42923 Views)

I Was Once A Plantain Hawker –biodun Okeowo / Williams Uchemba Puts Joseph, Plantain Hawker On Flight To Akwa Ibom (photos) / Williams Uchemba To Help The Plantain Hawker Sleeping By The Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by ariesbull: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Igbo amaka
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by tee59(f): 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Which school is he enrolling and starting academic work when all schools are already at the end of 2017/2018 academic session .Bloggers with lies, except he will start afresh with other kids in the coming session .May be he is not schooling in Nigeria.But sha,kudos to the boy.

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Bloggers.
Academic session is almost ending.
Unless few private schools,no public school admits new students at the end of the session. Rather,he should wait to start afresh with others.

1 Like

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Liberator007(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
@YomzzyBLog.com

Nollywood actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has already taken further steps to help 10-year-old plantain hawker, Joseph, who was spotted selling plantain at night, on the street in Lagos.

The actor posted on his IG page that joseph has passed his acceptance exams and has began school.

Read below;

May God Bless Uche and His Team!!

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/07/viral-plantain-boy-joseph-passes.html

This is a great move and so happy for the boy and God bless the guy behind this. My question though, schools will vacate in two weeks time and the academic session ends. That means he start next session which will be Sept/Oct. Hope nobody is trying to siphon money from the helper sha?
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by peacettw: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:
You will never see big churches doing this. Instead they will rather preach about tithes and giving to the men of God. Criminals!

God bless Williams for his kindness. I rather help people around me with my tithes than give one criminal spending his summer on an island in another country

It is just so unfortunate. I am in total support of these religious bodies being taxed. They are nothing but glorified business outfits.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Geenosko: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:
You will never see big churches doing this. Instead they will rather preach about tithes and giving to the men of God. Criminals!

God bless Williams for his kindness. I rather help people around me with my tithes than give one criminal spending his summer on an island in another country

It's better you keep quiet rather than confirm your ignorance.

Have you ever heard of inner city mission for children?

How many people have you helped?

I honestly think that telecom companies should give IQ tests before allowing people have access to the Internet.

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

Established churches like catholic,anglican,baptist do this on a regular basis.they sponsor the less priviledged in schools.its mostly the big time pentecostal churches that wont spend a dime to sponsor the poor.the will rather spend the tithes on irrevelant things....except T.B joshua.thats a man i respect.he helps the poor and maybe thats why some pentecostal churches dont like him.

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by psalmson001: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please just tryimg to understand something o.....the report says he passed the acceptance exam & and has resumed school, a private school for that mata. Abeg if am not mistaken, most schools are writing their promotional exams now (third term), some schools have even closed for the session, & summer school has not started. So biko which private school is he attending?.......im not saying he is lying o, im just trying to link facts together.
Hope one broda / sista has not collected fees from william for a school session that has ended sha

1 Like

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by udemzyudex(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

That's not true, you don't expect all the whole church to broadcast it like some of these celebrities do.

And the church alone can't help everyone in this country, you also have your own path to play.

The church have been giving out scholarships, doing empowerment programmes etc.
They do this with the tithe and offerings they collect and those sow seeds.

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by MrSensor(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
is he 10?
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by salt1: 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
KrystosCJ:
Some of you that are Catholics or non-Catholics can help donate for the less privileged through the society of St. Vincent De Paul in any Catholic Church near you. Please follow up with your donations.

There are many Tajus and Josephs in our country, no thanks to the government.

I agree.
I also believe in the mission of Red Cross.
I wish that apart from sending my paltry financial contribution, I can volunteer to help those caught in a battle they know nothing about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by bejeria101(m): 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
tommykiwi:
Sai baba must hear dis! Plantain seller passes acceptance exam. When our Presido na NEPA certificate him get.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by madridsta007(m): 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

They do sir. They just do not go on social media and make noise about it.

3 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Yankiss(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
diegwu02:
Mod. and coining of Titles, which one be Viral Plantain Hawker?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The guy hawking plantain virus grin
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by GGirll: 7:14pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

please don't say what you don't know especially about anointed men of God...churches like winners, Deeper life and Mountain of Fire and Miracles ministries especially have blessed billions of souls in their philanthropist alms giving ans scholarship to the poor which i was part of....not forgetting adding spiritual maturity and morals in the youths....please stop criticizing men of God to avoid judgement from God...thank you.

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
Awesome, so kind of him to help out the kid.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by stineb1: 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

The question would be what have you done differently from the people you accused?

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by tragergeorge(m): 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
DIYhackers:
That would have just being another wasted brain. Good he's back to where he belongs.

Check my signature to learn digital marketing
I'm not saying the guy no try o,,,,but school for 9ja no join again,e no guarantee your tomorrow,I need to meet with them make we talk on how to establish the boy well fully, maybe plantain plantation or big production of plantain chips, the label go be, viral plantain chips
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by phemmie06(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Goodness, but which country is that, which principal be that? When other schools are already writing exams
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by DIYhackers: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
I'm not saying the guy no try o,,,,but school for 9ja no join again,e no guarantee your tomorrow,I need to meet with them make we talk on how to establish the boy well fully, maybe plantain plantation or big production of plantain chips, the label go be, viral plantain chips
You're thinking business ahead of education when education mixed with business is more better. He can still do all you said, but he needs education at his age not business.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by phemmie06(m): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
tragergeorge:
Take it or leave it, education is the only cure to Nigeria situation
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by delpee(f): 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

Actually the Church quietly does a lot in that regard. I know because I'm involved in a Ministry that handles that. Some of the street children that were sponsored are graduates now. Some are still in school. It's a wonderful experience!

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by tragergeorge(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
phemmie06:

Take it or leave it, education is the only cure to Nigeria situation
na you get power to de find 9ja cure na,I de talk of this young man u de talk full 9ja,,,education is not bad in fact is the best, BUT 9ja matter don pass school ,,if u no get connect forget it,and with connect u no need go suffer for school,u can get any certificate, ask our pres and kemi
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by tragergeorge(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
DIYhackers:

You're thinking business ahead of education when education mixed with business is more better. He can still do all you said, but he needs education at his age not business.
when u don spend your time and money for education your eye go clear ,like this I get 10yrs old bsc and 8yrs old NYSC for sale,,,,
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by SheikhMuniru(m): 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
SHEY NA LAGOS NSIT IBOM LOCAL GOVERNMENT DEY? IS LIKE THE BOY HAD BIN TRANSFERED BACK TO HIS VILLAGE
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by BestDude: 7:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

bros even though I don't like what Nigerian pastors have turned churches into, but I know some of them do sponsor kids but mainly those of their church attendance

1 Like

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Sadiyaene(f): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Benjom:
What a joy... let me go look for someone to sponsor too cool

Lazy youth undecided undecided
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by shaydeenamz(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
vizkiz:

man get ur fact right lemme tell u most of this big goons in business n politics are product of church dnt b deceived my myopic freezer the church has done alot for humanity

2 Likes

Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Innov8ve1: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
tee59:
Which school is he enrolling and starting academic work when all schools are already at the end of 2017/2018 academic session .Bloggers with lies, except he will start afresh with other kids in the coming session .May be he is not schooling in Nigeria.But sha,kudos to the boy.
cant you just pretend to be intelligent? the post has nothing to do with any blogger, its uchemba the guy sponsoring the boy that posted the story on his own instagram page and was picked up by someoneelse to be shared on nairaland. i dont know why u people behave like this, always quick to hate over nothing
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
This is great!.
Re: "Viral Plantain Hawker", Joseph Passes Acceptance Exam, Begins School by Innov8ve1: 8:20pm On Jul 09, 2018
peacettw:

It is just so unfortunate. I am in total support of these religious bodies being taxed. They are nothing but glorified business outfits.
so because churches dont come to social media to announce the number of kids they send to school, you suddenly come up with this myopic sentiment of yours? you actually think churches are established to please man like you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Insults D'banj On Twitter Called Him Akpan / IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / Zlatan Ibile Begs To Be Allowed To Perform At Regina Daniels' Carnival In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.